rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What men let women get away with

Enlightening video where a woman attempts to get free stuff when looking deliberately plain, and deliberately attractive.
I can't post the link yet since this is my first post, but go to youtube and search "sexy girls have it easy".

What interests me most in this video is what pathetic betas most of the men in the video become when approached by the "attractive" woman. I would say she is about a 7 made-up, a 6 without. No wonder women have such a sense of entitlement when every twat they meet falls over themselves to give them whatever they want.

So link the video?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W-O5aVdnoA

Thanks for that peter- forum won't let me post links till I get to 10 posts and I'm too lazy for that shit.

That wasn't that good. In her "sexy" form she was more informative and seemed to kind of confuse the men. In her "ugly" form she just asked the question.

That ass alone makes her an 8 in my book! I think she's pretty without the makeup, but with makeup, heels and sexy dress she's a on a different level. Bigger titties would have gotten her more attention with or without the makeup.

Girls learn to get what they want when they're little, and climb on daddy's lap and give him that sad voice and eyes. As the grow older, they learn that their looks (the pretty ones) will get them things, they play those up. I did notice her approach was different depending on how she looked. She was more direct when she looked plain, and that may have turned dudes off more than her looks (I think she's still attractive without the makeup). When she was done up she let her looks do more of the talking.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Hold up... that girl had an ass?

Quote: (11-10-2011 06:33 PM)silent_scope Wrote:  

Hold up... that girl had an ass?

lol, my thoughts exactly!