rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bangkok Game Guide

Bangkok Game Guide

Okay, so I've been getting a lot of questions about how to bang non-pros in Bangkok. I am definitely not some suave super PUA player guy, but I definitely banged enough hot non-pros in Bangkok to be able to give you guys some advice.

DAY GAME

Malls, malls, malls. You can follow Roosh's day bang strategies fairly easily here. Be normal, smile a bit, don't freak her out. Her English probably isn't so great so stick to conversation topics that will be easy for her to follow. If you overwhelm her with sarcasm, wit, or slang, she will be confused and the conversation will not go well. I constantly see this being a problem with people who are unfamiliar with speaking to foreigners.

Go to Siam Paragon Mall.
I can't think of a better place with boatloads of hot, bored, long legged creamy skinned Thai chicks with heart shaped asses waiting for a cool guy to swoop them.

Keep the conversation basic. I mean REAL basic. Not only is this day game, but you are speaking to shy Asian girls. Start your conversation with something like asking for directions, literally just to get her to stop walking. It helps to have developed a stack. I would tell girls that I am looking for muay thai equipment since I am training here before going back to China/Singapore to start my business. After a comment like that, there are a million directions in which that conversation can now go. They'll usually first ask me about muay thai, since they're more familiar with that. Talk up how you love muay thai but make it clear that it is a hobby and not your occupation. You don't want her to think of you as a muay thai fighter, which is a low class occupation in Thailand.

After droning on about myself for like 2 minutes, I'd lightly qualify her and ask her what she's doing in Bangkok. She's always either a student or working in the mall, probably at a cosmetics stand or something. These girls are sensitive, so whatever boring occupation she has, try to show interest in it.

Move her around. Ask her to show you where you might be able to buy electronics or get sushi. These chicks have massive amounts of time to waste, so if she's into you at that point, she'll show you a venue or two within the mall. You're going to have to calibrate a bit here. If you get the feeling she's really enjoying you and has time to chill, ask her if she wants to get some ice cream with you.

Yes, pay for the ice cream. I know that a bunch of people here are going to scream "OH THAT'S SO FUCKIN BETA, YOU'RE PANDERING TO HER AND BEING HER SUPPLICATING BITCH."

It's 75 fucking cents, just pay it. Believe me, you'll lose a lot more by not paying it. This is not America and the concept of gender equality does not exist here.

Get her phone number at some point WITHIN the interaction, not at the end of it. For some reason, this always proves being better.

Again, there might be massive flaws in there in terms of what is considered "ideal" or "proper" day game but fuck it - in my world, if I'm getting laid by what I'm doing, then I'm running "proper" game. I've also repeated multiple times that I'm not a great player nor do I much care about becoming the world's best PUA, as long as I'm banging.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIGHT GAME

RCA and Ratchada are the places you're going to want to hit up. These are like clusters of clubs that middle class to upper class Thai people hit up. The music is generally good, although usually too loud for my taste.

I like SNOP in Ratchada. It is one giant room with small tables scattered throughout. There are always either tables completely full of guys sitting down and then little tables with only girls who are standing up. You can systematically go from table to table of these girls in groups and start hitting on them. The Thai dudes are too busy trying to look cool so it's basically like a fuckin buffet of punani tsunami. You don't even need game here. Literally just walk up and introduce yourself. I have never been blown out at night.

I then say cheers, toast, ask them their names, then engage in basic conversation - I'm doing muay thai here and thinking about buying an apartment, I'm going back to China/Singapore in several months to start a business.

I systematically go from table to table, doing this, spending about ten minutes at each table. I'll then get the phone number of the girl I like the best and promise her I'll be back with one of my handsome male friends. After doing this 3-5 times, I'll go back to my table and drink for a little bit with my boys. Then I'll make another round and hit each of those tables up again. Over the course of 3 hours, I'll spent a bit of time with each of these different groups at their tables.

The next day, I don't get text responses from all of them but enough so that I can make followup dates. The three times I went to SNOP I didn't bang on the first night but eventually got down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW UP DATES AND LOGISTICS

Logistics were a bitch for me because I lived way out in the fuckin boondocks. I mean literally, as taxi drivers would pull into the muay thai camp where I was staying, they would be asking me if I was in the right place and looking around in apprehension. I definitely did not want to be pulling chicks back to this shitty location so I'd reserve overnight hotel rooms in Asok/Nana. I really liked Fenix but you can choose for yourself. There is a wide range of accommodation that can be had for as cheap as I think 600-800 baht a night.

I never, ever, took girls out on dinner or eating dates. I assume chicks will get gassy and not want to fuck on a full stomach. I took chicks to Q bar to smoke hookah and get drunk. Q bar is right across from the hotel where I'd stay, so I'd bring them upstairs momentarily because "I forgot my wallet, do you want to come up for a second? I want to show you my facebook pictures."

I'd hit up a range of clubs with her after that, getting her increasingly drunk and be dancing all over each other. After a make out happens at some point, I'd pull her back to the hotel.

That's all I got for you. There are probably a lot of "game flaws" and "fundamental errors" and "supplication" in there. Fuck it. It got me consistently laid.

Hope this helps you guys out.

Bangkok Game Guide

Good stuff. I also gotta plug ThaiLoveLinks. Most of them speak English, like white guys, and have jobs or go to school. My SNL rate was damn near 100% percent. Of course, this was mostly in Chiang Mai, but I have friends who use it in BKK with success.

Bangkok Game Guide

Oh yeah, and http://www.thaifriendly.com

Bangkok Game Guide

Thanks for the insight YMG.

You pointed out that some guys are worrying about how paying for stuff makes them look beta, which is something I believe is limited to more the western world. I assume in Asia, it's more expected that a man picks up the tab?

Also I'm curious about how would traditional chivalry type things like opening doors, etc be received over there?

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Bangkok Game Guide

Chivalry is not dead in Asia - you should do these things.

You should pick up the tab more often than not - but use your judgement. Sometimes chicks in Asia will clearly just be trying to take advantage of you and your dough. Example - you invite chicks to your table to takes shots, they take shots, then immediately leave. That's a situation in which you have to be a bit more careful.

Bringing a girl you just met at a Thai mall to dairy queen for a 75 cent ice cream, obviously a situation where you should pay.

I don't think it's dead in America either. I think a man with class should do these things regardless of whether or not he is trying to get laid.

As difficult as it may be, we should try to adapt our views of what society expects of us as we move from country to country. Refusing to pay for something small like that would besmirch your reputation.

I have first hand experience with this. I pulled two fine Shanghianese chicks out of a club to get some bubble tea. The total cost was 3 bucks and I refused to pay. They split and I never saw them again - and it was clear that I was on fire until that point.

Bangkok Game Guide

I haven't been to Thailand and am not going anytime soon, but this is one great post.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Bangkok Game Guide

Handsome Creepy Eel, I've wanted to know for the longest time, what compelled you to make your username "Handsome Creepy Eel?"

Bangkok Game Guide

+1

I'm in Bangkok now so I'll hit up the mall and Ratchada and report back on the results.

Bangkok Game Guide

Nice insights, YMG. Thailand seems like a confusing place to game because there is so much grey area (ie. semi-pros). Sometimes, it's difficult to know what a girl is really looking for. How can one limit semi-pro interaction?

Bangkok Game Guide

Luckystar - one thing I do once the alcohol is flowing and we're getting drunk is that I start spouting phrases like "no money no honey" and telling her "okay baby, tonight you can have me for 5000 baht" and then having a mock negotiation for how much she'll pay me to bang her.

Usually if she's a semi-pro she'll be like "haha no money no honey, why you know this?"

If she's not a pro she'll just be confused by the entire thing.

Bangkok Game Guide

Quote: (11-09-2011 06:40 AM)gringoed Wrote:  

+1

I'm in Bangkok now so I'll hit up the mall and Ratchada and report back on the results.

Gringoed, have a little stack for what you're going to say, because for the first 1-2 minutes you're going to be talking nonstop.

Make your English very slow and simple.

When you get to the mall, orient yourself with your surrounding and potential locations where you can bring her. Starbucks, dairy queen, etc.

1. Open, ask logistical question, explain what you are doing in Bangkok
2. Ask her about herself - take great interest in the fact that she sells lipstick to middle aged women at the department store
3. Invite to dairy queen
4. Eat ice cream and get contact info, invite her to go clubbing at Ratchada tonight or tomorrow night
5. Get out and party with her

Have fun!

Bangkok Game Guide

Quick question. I started doing Thai Pimsleur and this shit is NOT easy to learn like Spanish and Portuguese. Is it worth it in terms of scoring major points with the girls?

Bangkok Game Guide

Ehhh....

Learn some key phrases. Learn how to count.

There is this incredibly stupid thing I keep doing with chicks that for some reason makes them crack up and start hitting me, which starts all the physical play:

I'll count to 5....."Neung....Song....Sam....See....Five."

Then she'll be like "Sam...See.....HAAA...."

And I"ll just keep repeating "Sam....See.....Five....."

I have no clue why this is funny or works. I did it by accident the first time and it consistently gets them to start playfully punching me.

Learn 10-15 phrases and that'll be fine.

Bangkok Game Guide

Quote: (11-09-2011 01:24 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Oh yeah, and http://www.thaifriendly.com

Thanks for taking the time to post the links...but based on what I have seen on the websites...I don't think I'll be booking to a flight to Thailand any time soon.

Are these women on average better or worst than you can expect to meet on the street there?

I selected women that considered themselves very attractive in the search engine...so I'm guessing this is what you might expect to be picking up at the nicer clubs.

On average do you think Thai women are more attractive than Filipinas?

Bangkok Game Guide

Yeah that's a classic, I also had some good fun time with that little trick. I would ask girls to teach me how to count and then purposely mispronounce them and have them correct me and they'd be giggling like little girls. Fun times. God I miss BKK and can't wait to return!

Also, in Rachatda, there are clubs where if you purchase a bottle, if you don't finish it, they'll keep it for you for next time you go. A buddy of mine does that all the time and he's having a lot of success with that too. Something to keep in mind in those Thai oriented places...

Quote: (11-09-2011 07:50 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Ehhh....

Learn some key phrases. Learn how to count.

There is this incredibly stupid thing I keep doing with chicks that for some reason makes them crack up and start hitting me, which starts all the physical play:

I'll count to 5....."Neung....Song....Sam....See....Five."

Then she'll be like "Sam...See.....HAAA...."

And I"ll just keep repeating "Sam....See.....Five....."

I have no clue why this is funny or works. I did it by accident the first time and it consistently gets them to start playfully punching me.

Learn 10-15 phrases and that'll be fine.

Bangkok Game Guide

I've found that I've been tricked over and over again by chicks who photoshop their pictures to make them look like supermodels - and then when they show up in person they are mediocre or busted. Once, in Shanghai, I met up with this chick who looked nothing like her picture. I told her that exactly - "You look nothing like your picture." Then I basically just split.

Go for direct day game.

Another thing you can do is set up a bunch of online dating site dates and then day game in the mall while you are preparing to meet your internet chick. Multitask!

Bangkok Game Guide

Quote: (11-09-2011 06:57 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Luckystar - one thing I do once the alcohol is flowing and we're getting drunk is that I start spouting phrases like "no money no honey" and telling her "okay baby, tonight you can have me for 5000 baht" and then having a mock negotiation for how much she'll pay me to bang her.

Usually if she's a semi-pro she'll be like "haha no money no honey, why you know this?"

If she's not a pro she'll just be confused by the entire thing.

Skillful.

Bangkok Game Guide

Quote: (11-09-2011 03:22 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Chivalry is not dead in Asia - you should do these things.

You should pick up the tab more often than not - but use your judgement. Sometimes chicks in Asia will clearly just be trying to take advantage of you and your dough. Example - you invite chicks to your table to takes shots, they take shots, then immediately leave. That's a situation in which you have to be a bit more careful.

Bringing a girl you just met at a Thai mall to dairy queen for a 75 cent ice cream, obviously a situation where you should pay.

I don't think it's dead in America either. I think a man with class should do these things regardless of whether or not he is trying to get laid.

As difficult as it may be, we should try to adapt our views of what society expects of us as we move from country to country. Refusing to pay for something small like that would besmirch your reputation.

I have first hand experience with this. I pulled two fine Shanghianese chicks out of a club to get some bubble tea. The total cost was 3 bucks and I refused to pay. They split and I never saw them again - and it was clear that I was on fire until that point.

Earlier i was thinking about how being a cheap guy can fuck up many potential fucks. I remember last year when i went to DR, i went to meet this girl who i met from tagged, she was a 9.5 in my book. Invited her to eat something (not because i wanted it to make it look like a date but because it was my time to eat and i always eat out), after the meal, we walked around the shopping centre and then i invited her back to my place, she told me she would come to my place another day. I walked her to get her taxi and then when we got there and she asked me for 100 pesos to pay for the taxi (its 3 dollars, if memory serves me right), i felt like refusing to give her that 100 pesos, then i knew if i said no it would completely fuck up everything..i gave her the 100 pesos..and 2 days after i left the country. I have been in touch with her ever since and is a guaranteed fuck when i fly back there.

So i think it all depends in what situation you are in. If memory serves me right, i have never bought a drink for a girl that i have just met in a club, i see that as a sucker move and i met so many guys buying girls drinks in a club then when is time to leave she is leaving with this other dude that she just met. I just need to sense that i will get something in return when i am spending something...but yeah, i definetely wouldnt mind buying an ice cream for a girl that i have just met.

Nice report.

Bangkok Game Guide

Quote: (11-09-2011 07:06 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

1. Open, ask logistical question, explain what you are doing in Bangkok
2. Ask her about herself - take great interest in the fact that she sells lipstick to middle aged women at the department store
3. Invite to dairy queen
4. Eat ice cream and get contact info, invite her to go clubbing at Ratchada tonight or tomorrow night
5. Get her drunk at Ratchada
6. Insert penis into your choice of three holes in her body

Have fun!

I have a question about #6. What if prefer to stick my penis in two separate holes consecutively? Is this allowed in Thailand? Or is it customary to pay her some baht for this? Perhaps buy her another ice cream? Is one ice cream per hole a pretty solid rule?

Bangkok Game Guide

edit

Bangkok Game Guide

I'd like to add something to this. I've fucked quite a few Thai girls in Bangkok and most of those came from building a social circle. I'd get in touch with girls via couchsurf (you can use any social networking website really) and arrange a meet up for a drink or ask if they had plans to go out at the weekend with friends and tag along or even go to the weekly CS meets. The girl you meet might not neccessairly be good looking but she'll have friends. Go out with them, don't be a typical Western sleazy sex tourist, show that you're good fun and they'll think you're great. You've got a reasonable chance of taking one of them home that night if they are drunk, if not get the number and arrange a solo meet up a couple of days later. You should be able to take her home this night if not on the first as she's away from the pressure of her friends and you've already proved you're a worthwhile guy. I've now got a list of girls as long as my arm on Facebook that I can meet up next time I'm in Bangkok for parties, company, rides and sex. Some of them I hooked up with were realtively well off with nice houses, good cars, plenty of cash to throw about. I had fun getting driven around, taken for lunch, beers bought, getting taken to parties. From meeting the initial girl I met through CS in BKK I met and fucked 4 different girls in the end at different stages. They didn't all know each other directly but were friends of a friend of a friend type thing. You will do so much better in Thailand if you have other Thais as friends and it can even help for hooking uop in clubs, you get seen by yourself or with other farangs you're thought of as a sex tourist but being with other Thais is instant validation.

If that doesn't work for you try approaching shop girls or waitresses (the non pro variety). Go to the shopping centres as ymg said but talk to the girls working too, they give phone numbers out very easily and most will reply. Set up the date. The waitresses in the bars (be careful to avoid the bar girl places) don't earn very much and love the chance to go out for the night with a seemingly wealthy Westerner, chat with them whilst they work, make them laugh. As many of these girls are fairly poor they live in cramped apartments with lots of friends and no air con, they'll do anything to spend the night in your hotel or airconditioned apartment so make sure you've got somewhere to take them, if all else fails there is Love Motels.

Bangkok Game Guide

youngmobileglobal

I am 100% sure you are legit if you know about SNOP. People who are tourist never leave Kohsan, Soi 4, Soi 11, Soi Cowboy, Spicy, etc...

I lived in BKK for 2 years mid 2008 to mid 2010 and will be moving back in Jan 2012. One place you forgot to mention is Thong lor and Ekamai. I lived on Ekamai so I know the area well. It is much more hiso (high society) thai with zero chance of "working girls" in fact you are more likely to find a girl that comes from a family that has more money than you do.

Many of the clubs are just off of Ekamai soi 5 or Thong lor soi 10 (that is the same street) and the clubs are Nunglen, Demo, Jet, Curve, Muse and the most popular is Funky Villa. All of them with the exception of Demo will be the normal thai band style and Demo plays more western style club music. Just so you know bottle service is definitely going to be more expensive then the Ratchada area.

The Muse rooftop is awesome! This was my default place to meet up with girls as it was walking distance to my place. You can buy a bottle one time and then just check it in at the end of the night and they will keep it for a month. You will quickly learn that Thai bands are loud as hell and there is no way to talk, that is why I would take them to the rooftop where it is much more chill.

The image of Bangkok being only filled with dirty whores is true for the tourist and those who never scratch below the surface. Once you get to know the city a whole new world quickly opens up. I dated a girl who drove a BMW and another who drove a mini cooper that I met at clubs on Ekamai, and if you know anything about Thailand that is crazy expensive because of the taxes on foreign cars.

If any of you guys have questions on BKK I will try to answer the best I can.

Cheers.

Bangkok Game Guide

Danger, great first post.

More info on your experiences with Ekkamai and Thonglo clubs would be appreciated.

Bangkok Game Guide

Great report YMG. I only don't pay for lizards if I suspect they are golddiggers. In certain countries, reptiles consistently make less scratch than men and I have NO problem in floating some cheddar to help keep the engine (the date) running.

However, here in NA since lizards get away with murder literally (see Casey Anthony) if I get that vibe for a sense of entitlement, they can go and suck a beta phatty.

In terms of chivalry, I believe chivalry should be reserved for ladies. Not all these cretins that we see in dresses qualify as ladies.
Adequate screening is in order.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Bangkok Game Guide

I stayed not far from the Ekkamai area last time round didn't realise there were so many clubs around though. How much is entrace to these places and what about drink prices? Are the girls generally open to foreigners and are the clubs welcoming?

Checking in a bottle for next time is a great idea, how bizzare.

I also had the pleasure of being with girls with nice cars, it's great getting driven all over town by a girl who wants to ply you with drinks then take you back to her apartment and fuck your brains out.