rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I can't take it anymore

I can't take it anymore

I have come to the following conclusion: This site is for tools.

Go wear your Affliction shirts, sit in a sewing circle and compare notes on how to look/act more like a fucking douchebag in order to fool some unsuspecting whore into letting you put your 3" penis in her.

What a fucking joke. Take a step back and look at what it is this site is all about. Take a closer look. Analyze it. It's a site offering douchebag tactics for douchebags, by a douchebag.

Yes, Roosh, you are a fucking douchebag. But I commend you on being able to sell your idiotic "skills" to fat kids and the socially inept.

I initially came here for travel info. Now, the mere thought of even being on this site makes me feel like a fucking fag.

Now I'll go invest in the stock market, I hear there's a lot of money to be made there!! After I am done "gaming" girls that is.

"Gaming". Ha. What kind of word is that? Another buzz word for clowns.

Fucking fags.

Adios.

I can't take it anymore

Hmm, Big-Baller Troll (3), Game-Denier, Apocalypse Troll (4), Roid-Rage Asshole Troll (8) or Player-Hater Troll (9)?

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

I can't take it anymore

Quote: (11-08-2011 01:14 AM)Soma Wrote:  

Hmm, Big-Baller Troll (3), Game-Denier, Apocalypse Troll (4), Roid-Rage Asshole Troll (8) or Player-Hater Troll (9)?

YAY! You can read/regurgitate what some other fag like yourself said!!

YAYYY!!!!!

If someone doesn't agree, he's a troll!!

YAYYY!!!!!!

How many vaginas have you had your penis in?

Thought so. Shut the fuck up.

I can't take it anymore

I thought I was cool before... then Guey called me a fag...

Now I'm sad.

I can't take it anymore

Oh, shit, another BigBootyLuvr Meltdown in progress!

[Image: badger.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I can't take it anymore

Quote: (11-08-2011 01:21 AM)Constantine Wrote:  

I thought I was cool before... then Guey called me a fag...

Now I'm sad.

No bro, you're cool. Let's go out some time. We'll game chicks together, bro. Let's game these stupid chicks, brah.

I have like 104 flags, brah. How bout you?

I heard this guy Mixx..he's got like every flag. Yeah, I've never met him or anything but this other guy I know from the internet says he's the man, brah.

Yeah..my text game it tight, brah. How's your texting game? Is it better than your club game, brah? Because mine is.

I wear awesome loafers and smoke cuban cigars, the ladies love a guy who smokes cuban cigars. Just ask my other internet friend brah.

I can't take it anymore

I can't take it anymore

If you can't see the reason that this site is fucking gay...well then, I suppose you are in the right place.

If you need a website offering advice on how to pick up girls in places like COLOMBIA and THAILAND as a westerner...I pity you.

I can't take it anymore

@guey: And, by the way, you came in with this attitude. You were pretty much spitting this haterade about the board from jump street, so I don't understand why you joined in the first place, and then stuck around so long. I'm sure you're ballin' big-time on your own and don't need us, so move on. No need to try to make yourself feel better by bitching us out as you go out in a blaze of glory. Do your thing, player.

From your own thread, entitled: "Why do so many people talk out of their ass?"

Quote: (09-08-2011 09:52 AM)guey Wrote:  

I am not trying to be overly critical, I've only been a member of this forum for a few days. I am not the internet forum type usually, but I am slowly coming to one realization about forums like this:

People like to talk out their ass.

A lot of the posts I am reading are full of, forgive me for saying, bullshit. I just feel like I am being lied to in 90% of the posts I read on here.

Is it the anonymity factor?

I don't want to quote anything or anyone in particular, but come on guys--let's cut down on the embellishments and flat out bullshit.

I know this sounds like I'm trying to be a dick, but I'm definitely not. I know other people HAVE GOT TO BE thinking the same thing as me.

I can't take it anymore

"Haterade" another douchy word for the lower socioeconomic classes of our society.

For shizzzle dat bitch just be hatin'...bitch been drinking haterade.

Read a book, other than "BANG COLOMBIA AND FAIL."

Quote: (11-08-2011 01:30 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

@guey: And, by the way, you came in with this attitude. You were pretty much spitting this haterade about the board from jump street, so I don't understand why you joined in the first place. I'm sure you're ballin' big-time on your own and don't need us, so move on. No need to try to make yourself feel better by bitching us out. Do your thing, player.

From your own thread, entitled: "Why do so many people talk out of their ass?"

Quote: (09-08-2011 09:52 AM)guey Wrote:  

I am not trying to be overly critical, I've only been a member of this forum for a few days. I am not the internet forum type usually, but I am slowly coming to one realization about forums like this:

People like to talk out their ass.

A lot of the posts I am reading are full of, forgive me for saying, bullshit. I just feel like I am being lied to in 90% of the posts I read on here.

Is it the anonymity factor?

I don't want to quote anything or anyone in particular, but come on guys--let's cut down on the embellishments and flat out bullshit.

I know this sounds like I'm trying to be a dick, but I'm definitely not. I know other people HAVE GOT TO BE thinking the same thing as me.

I can't take it anymore

Quote: (11-08-2011 01:32 AM)guey Wrote:  

"Haterade" another douchy word for the lower socioeconomic classes of our society.

Be honest, dude: are you actually BigBootyLuvr? Serious question.

I can't take it anymore

Quote: (11-08-2011 01:35 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Be honest, dude: are you actually BigBootyLuvr? Serious question.

Nah, brah. Not me. I like small booty, brah. That's why I go to thailand. To fuck girls who look like children, brah. Children dont have big booties do they, brah?

Seriously, do any of you with ANY sort of self esteem, education and actual real life experience going out with a lot of girls think that THIS SITE actually offers any sort of real world benefit that can be utilized for meeting girls?

This site reminds me of the episode of Family Guy where Brian takes Quagmire's class on picking up girls and nicknames himself "The Paw".

I can't take it anymore

And, you didn't address the rest of the post. Why do you feel the need to insult the rest of the board--and brag about your supposed accomplishments with women--on the way out? You could have simply stopped posting and visiting, like a normal human being. Are you somehow trying to prove something behind the veil of Internet anonymity?

I can't take it anymore

Quote: (11-08-2011 01:38 AM)guey Wrote:  

Nah, brah. Not me. I like small booty, brah. That's why I go to thailand. To fuck girls who look like children, brah. Children dont have big booties do they, brah?

Seriously, do any of you with ANY sort of self esteem, education and actual real life experience going out with a lot of girls think that THIS SITE actually offers any sort of real world benefit that can be utilized for meeting girls?

This site reminds me of the episode of Family Guy where Brian takes Quagmire's class on picking up girls and nicknames himself "The Paw"

All those "brahs" in your last few posts tell me you're in the midst of an episode of some kind. What made you snap? I'm very curious about this.

I can't take it anymore

Quote: (11-08-2011 01:38 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

And, you didn't address the rest of the post. Why do you feel the need to insult the rest of the board--and brag about your supposed accomplishments with women--on the way out? You could have simply stopped posting and visiting, like a normal human being. Are you somehow trying to prove something behind the veil of Internet anonymity?

When in this thread have a I mentioned any "supposed accomplishments with women", brah?

Huh, brah?

You wanna arm wrestle!?!? Huh, brah? I have a tattoo of an Italian flag on my back, brah. Don't mess with Sicily, brah. My Moorish blood will reign down on your face, brah.

I can't take it anymore

This thread is actually pretty funny.

I wasn't going to actually respond to it seriously but I guess I will. Guey, you have to admit that there are bad and good ways of going about picking up woman. This site, and others like it are simply about discussing and sharing the most successful methods. If you believe some people are making stuff up simply ignore their advice and use what works for you. Or you could just stop wasting your time on these sites all together.

Edit: Ya dig brah?

I can't take it anymore

Quote: (11-08-2011 01:42 AM)guey Wrote:  

When in this thread have a I mentioned any "suppose accomplishments with women", brah?

Huh, brah?

You wanna arm wrestle!?!? Huh, brah? I have a tattoo of an Italian flag on my back, brah. Don't mess with Sicily, brah. My Moorish blood will reign down on your face, brah.

Another theory: this poor guy's account was hacked by an angry girl or some white-knighting Internet nerds.

I can't take it anymore

This site is hilarious.

A site of trolls proclaiming that EVERYONE ELSE is a troll. It's genius.

We need a poll on here:

-How many girls have you had sex with in the past year. (That you did not drug/get drunk/rape)
-How much body fat percentage do you have?
-Do you live in your mother's basement?

I can't take it anymore

Brah, I am high, brah. Ever smoked K2? It's like really good weed, brah.

I like it, Brah. So do the chicks, brah. Chicks dig whatever I tell them to, brah.

Roosh is king, brah. He's a fucking stud muffin, brah.

Brah, let's agree to disagree on one thing, brah. I love the Shore, brah. So many hot chicks, Brah. Let's fuck em all once this rash clears up...but we're going to have to go to their house, Brah. My mom's asleep on the couch Brah. Last time I woke her up she was angry, brah.

Moms suck brah. Fucks up my game, brah.

I can't take it anymore

Quote: (11-08-2011 01:46 AM)guey Wrote:  

This site is hilarious.

We need a poll on here:

-How many girls have you had sex with in the past year. (That you did not drug/get drunk/rape)

Dude, I saw your POF page. You're a very mediocre guy who claimed to fuck a ton of chicks off POF. Unlikely. If you did, they're probably 4's and below. I can see why you're so bitter.

You can't take it anymore? Be a man and leave. Stop emoting like some little bitch to strangers who couldn't give a fuck about you.

How does a lilly-white face blonde boy have Moorish blood?

I can't take it anymore

This site is hilarious.

We need a poll on here:

I got a better poll for you:

1. You're a sexless nerd with a ridiculous amount of Internet courage.

2. You're a roid-raging "body builder," who's frustrated that your "muscles" alone aren't netting you girls.

3. You're a run-of-the-mill troll who didn't garner enough attention with his other dumb posts and now is going balls-deep to get it (and I, because I'm bored, am giving it to you--even though I know better and shouldn't be).

I can't take it anymore

Brah, I be Italian, brah.

I am bitter, brah. My mom always interrupts my game, brah.

Girl from POF gave me a rash, brah. Can't wait til it heals, brah.

I bet you're sexy, brah. Wanna fuck? I mean, I'm not gay, brah. But I did spend a few years in the joint, brah. So uh...you wanna get down or what, brah?

You're bottom, brah. I have some state soap to use as lube, brah.

Quote: (11-08-2011 01:51 AM)scorpio Wrote:  

This site is hilarious.

We need a poll on here:

Dude, I saw your POF page. You're a very mediocre guy who claimed to fuck a ton of chicks off POF. Unlikely. If you did, they're probably 4's and below. I can see why you're so bitter.

You can't take it anymore? Be a man and leave. Stop emoting like some little bitch to strangers who couldn't give a fuck about you.

I can't take it anymore

OK, you got retarded and not entertaining anymore. Thanks for the semi-meltdown. You disappointed in that respect as well.

[Image: wave.gif]

I can't take it anymore

Yeah, brah. I gotta competition next week, brah. Gotta bulk up. More protein brah.

Girls love the protein, brah. Drives em mad, brah.

When we gonna go out and daygame brah?

My daygame is tight, brah. I got mad suit-game. Who cares if it's 102 degrees outside, suits are badass, brah.

Quote: (11-08-2011 01:52 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

This site is hilarious.

We need a poll on here:

I got a better poll for you:

1. You're a sexless nerd with a ridiculous amount of Internet courage.

2. You're a roid-raging "body builder," who's frustrated that your "muscles" alone aren't netting you girls.

3. You're a run-of-the-mill troll who didn't garner enough attention with his other dumb posts and now if going balls-deep to get it (and I, because I'm bored, am giving it to you--even though I know better and shouldn't be).

I can't take it anymore

How many times did you jerk off to it, brah? Steal my lines because your poorly educated ass couldn't come up with something original on your own?

Most likely, brah.

[/quote]

Quote:Quote: