rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When a girl pokes you

When a girl pokes you

On facebook, what do you do?

When a girl pokes you

A girl you know or some random chick?

If it's some random chick then message her "Hey what's up?".

Go back and forth talking as long as you can without "friending" her.
Let her friend you if you can. Then move to "chat" for a bit.

Get her number. Call or text and setup a date. If she's not willing to meet up
with you eventually then defriend her and move on. Never block her in case
she wants to reopen you in the future.

It's so cheesy and high school BS but I have gotten laid off shit like this.

Team Nachos

When a girl pokes you

My roommate fucked her a couple times then dropped her.

When a girl pokes you

I haven't been poked in years... then again I deleted all my fake facebook friends a long time ago.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

When a girl pokes you

"Hi grandma" becuase the only females I'm friends with on failbook are family members.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

When a girl pokes you

I'd take it as a mild IOI, like a girl you know stopping and saying hi to you at a party. I haven't been poked in years though, so the meaning may have changed. If you want to bang her, proceed with standard online game.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

When a girl pokes you

Quote: (11-07-2011 12:13 AM)Soma Wrote:  

I haven't been poked in years though, ...

Ha, having said that I just got poked by an Argentine girl I haven't heard from in 6 months. She also liked and commented on a ton of shit on my page.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?