rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

OUT of your confort zone :In Europe I realized that I'm still a rookie at this game.

OUT of your confort zone :In Europe I realized that I'm still a rookie at this game.

Recently got back from Europe, I stayed less the 1 month, and most of this time I was in London.quick trips to Portugal and spain but didn't make it to Sweden.Had to shorten my time out due to professional reason,but good news is that I still have most of my money saved so I'm able to travel again as soon as I put my shit together here in BR.
Anyway, the info I gathered in this forum was excellent as usual and I was in some places recommend by the guys here(in London.).I intend to write more about my experience in the travel section.

..But what really struck me in this trip was my lack of game when acting out of my confort zone. I felt almost unable to run my game the way I do at home. I just had one lay and 1 make out ;and both exclusively from social circle.I didn't felt confortable approaching girls(both day/night)and interactions were mostly akward and beta-ish.Maybe when I travel again, I'll be more relaxed, who knows...
anyway,

How do you guys see the importance of locality in your game?Do you feel differences in yr outcomes when you game in different cities/countries?

I'd like to hear some thoughts about this.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Sounds like your confidence was just thrown off due to being out of your comfort zone, which I think it a pretty normal thing. How much effort did you put into approaching women?

If you're not putting in the effort, you can't expect the results. I'm assuming that you speak pretty good English, but language can always be a big barrier, unless you're really good looking and have great "non-verbal game", it's hard to make a connection with a chick if you can't communicate.

I can relate to where you're coming from for sure, I think the key to game abroad is just to not give a fuck, put yourself out there, and realize that you're never going to see these people again, so if you fail miserably it really doesn't matter.

That's interesting. I experience the opposite effect: travel = más pussy. I get blown out the water occassionally, bt since I'm buy myself in a foreign environment, I just use that as an excuse to approach everybody. And I do. Waaaay more than back home, where I can't get myself to do that as well. Because I'm foreign, people take me under their wing much of the time.

In addition, being a Brazilian should be an automatic DHV - I don't know anyone who wouldn't want to go to Rio. Shit, sometimes I even LIE and tell people I am from South America. For girls who like to travel, it's mad DHV.

So, I think you should try it again soon and think to yourself, "I'm a guest, they can show me where it's at" and then just roll up.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Me and my friends used to call London the training camp for gaming. The amount of bullshit you take in that city makes you prepared for any city around the world. London is full of cats with confidence and style, if you are a foreginer in London, you need to be one with mad style and game. Chicks need to see something about you that overkills the local guys. For most chicks you need to resemble some percentage of agressiveness, they need to sense that you want to fuck (by being not too discreet and not so obvious). Also i think we mentioned here about visiting other cities in England, London is the hardest camp in the England but it can be easy if you approach a lot.

Quote: (11-06-2011 02:14 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Me and my friends used to call London the training camp for gaming. The amount of bullshit you take in that city makes you prepared for any city around the world. London is full of cats with confidence and style, if you are a foreginer in London, you need to be one with mad style and game. Chicks need to see something about you that overkills the local guys. For most chicks you need to resemble some percentage of agressiveness, they need to sense that you want to fuck (by being not too discreet and not so obvious). Also i think we mentioned here about visiting other cities in England, London is the hardest camp in the England but it can be easy if you approach a lot.

I can agree fully with that. I was thinking about Toronto and then I realised you don't actually get game in Toronto because there is nothing you can do (short of pretending your American, maybe) that will improve your chances of getting the bang.

The best you can do is seriously Lotto those lizards (play the number game on a MAJOR level).

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Yeah bro I've been to T-Dot (Toronto) a couple times back in the day and I got the sense that it was basically a Canadian version of an NYC or Chicago. People are a tad bit nicer than here in the States, but u still have to put up with a lotta that typical big city BS, attitudes, cliques & fronts. Great city tho overall!

Quote: (11-06-2011 02:56 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I can agree fully with that. I was thinking about Toronto and then I realised you don't actually get game in Toronto because there is nothing you can do (short of pretending your American, maybe) that will improve your chances of getting the bang.

The best you can do is seriously Lotto those lizards (play the number game on a MAJOR level).

I can somewhat relate to what OP said. However, when I come back I feel a huge confidence-boost at home. That's one of the benefits of travel for me.

I'm the opposite as I do better on the road than I do at home. I'm so conditioned at home to think that I can't just go about talking to strangers or trying to pull this girl for 'X' reason. When abroad I dont give a shit so much and speak to anyone and do whatever I like. I'm like 2 very different people at home and when travelling.

Quote: (11-05-2011 10:44 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

Recently got back from Europe, I stayed less the 1 month, and most of this time I was in London.quick trips to Portugal and spain but didn't make it to Sweden.Had to shorten my time out due to professional reason,but good news is that I still have most of my money saved so I'm able to travel again as soon as I put my shit together here in BR.
Anyway, the info I gathered in this forum was excellent as usual and I was in some places recommend by the guys here(in London.).I intend to write more about my experience in the travel section.

..But what really struck me in this trip was my lack of game when acting out of my confort zone. I felt almost unable to run my game the way I do at home. I just had one lay and 1 make out ;and both exclusively from social circle.I didn't felt confortable approaching girls(both day/night)and interactions were mostly akward and beta-ish.Maybe when I travel again, I'll be more relaxed, who knows...
anyway,

How do you guys see the importance of locality in your game?Do you feel differences in yr outcomes when you game in different cities/countries?

I'd like to hear some thoughts about this.

Mr. GM, don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure your game is better than you think.

Moma in your opinion girls from Toronto vs girls from London, who are the easiest? I think you are the perfect guy to answer this question.

Being in a foreign country and losing your confidence with local women is common. They don't "get" your humor/jokes, your approach, your wit, your style....it's a different culture completely than what you grew up with.

I just start thinking about all the money I am spending there to get me off my ass and not give a fuck style. That ceremony turns me into "Mixx".

If I'm going to go down...I'm going to go down fighting (and proud).....it's all in your head really.

Just remember this Mr. GM: you went out of your comfort zone to game women....how many Brazilian men dare do that? Or better yet, how many men in the world dare go someplace they don't know anyone, don't speak the language..and slay pussy? Only a few men worldwide dare leave their home nest and comfort zone....those men are called Int'l Alpha playboys.....WELCOME TO THE CLUB you player you - respect!!!

Mixx

Quote: (11-06-2011 09:23 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Moma in your opinion girls from Toronto vs girls from London, who are the easiest? I think you are the perfect guy to answer this question.

Good question!

London is slightly easier but I would be curious to hear what Moma thinks!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I agree with this. I still feel London was where I really learned game. After putting a good year into the London clubs and I came out of it knowing that I can handle pretty much any situation. You have to run some pretty decent game here to beat out competition. Ironically, many of the girls here really aren't that amazing. But there is some definite top tier talent no doubt, but many have attitudes above their capabilities.

Mr. GM

I feel you bro...

Is it a coincidence that two out of the few Brazilian members of the forum get an assbeating when gaming outside of their beloved homecountry?

Or is it the same for people travelling for longer periods away from their natural habitats face this problem?

I am currently in Hawaii, and boy, what a TEST it is being for me, for my capacity to endure, for my game, for my confidence, my self esteem, for my growth...

"How deep does the rabbit hole goes"? I've been uncovering layers and layers of game and of my own self that I didn't have access (didn't have the need?) before.

I had to adapt, readapt and keep on going. I reached a state where, due to extreme horniness, I go out there and give 110%, whereas back home I was slacking and happy with my mediocre results that kept me going.

I totally feel you Mr.GM.

But I also might add... travel again and try to stay out longer. It will make you game JUMP.

And do so before February when I return, and let's go out in Rio again for some wreckage!

Till then.. the march goes on.

Quote: (11-06-2011 04:05 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Mr. GM

I feel you bro...

Is it a coincidence that two out of the few Brazilian members of the forum get an assbeating when gaming outside of their beloved homecountry?

Or is it the same for people travelling for longer periods away from their natural habitats face this problem?

I am currently in Hawaii, and boy, what a TEST it is being for me, for my capacity to endure, for my game, for my confidence, my self esteem, for my growth...

"How deep does the rabbit hole goes"? I've been uncovering layers and layers of game and of my own self that I didn't have access (didn't have the need?) before.

I had to adapt, readapt and keep on going. I reached a state where, due to extreme horniness, I go out there and give 110%, whereas back home I was slacking and happy with my mediocre results that kept me going.

But I also might add... travel again and try to stay out longer. It will make you game JUMP.

And do so before February when I return, and let's go out in Rio again for some wreckage!

Maybe it really just is easier to get laid in Brazil. Or rather, the sexual dynamics work out much better for men over there. There are a way higher percentage of attractive single women that are open to meeting new guys in Brazil than in the U.S. (perhaps).

Not to say that American women are difficult to fuck, nor am I saying that there are not attractive women here. But, with all the fat chicks, ugly chicks, masculine women, chicks that think they are hotter than they are, girls who are bitches, idiots, psychos, etc., that we have in the U.S., it makes the competition for the top 20% of women in the 7-10 range that much more fierce.

Therefore what I guess I'm thinking is that it's easier for the average guy in Brazil to get better quality than he would in the U.S. I think this kind of goes off Roosh's "busted dude test" a little bit too. In the U.S. it is probably more crucial to have a more deadly combo of really good looks, super tight game, or high status/fat bank rolls to get the top tier of women ever guy wants.

Just my hypothesis...

Quote: (11-06-2011 04:41 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-06-2011 04:05 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Mr. GM

I feel you bro...

Maybe it really just is easier to get laid in Brazil. Or rather, the sexual dynamics work out much better for men over there. There are a way higher percentage of attractive single women that are open to meeting new guys in Brazil than in the U.S. (perhaps).

Not to say that American women are difficult to fuck, nor am I saying that there are not attractive women here. But, with all the fat chicks, ugly chicks, masculine women, chicks that think they are hotter than they are, girls who are bitches, idiots, psychos, etc., that we have in the U.S., it makes the competition for the top 20% of women in the 7-10 range that much more fierce.

Therefore what I guess I'm thinking is that it's easier for the average guy in Brazil to get better quality than he would in the U.S. I think this kind of goes off Roosh's "busted dude test" a little bit too. In the U.S. it is probably more crucial to have a more deadly combo of really good looks, super tight game, or high status/fat bank rolls to get the top tier of women ever guy wants.

Just my hypothesis...

Just something that I must add...

Hawaii, as far as I can't tell, isn't reaaallyy US. I went yesterday, as my first venue, to a Tenessee Country Bar at Waikiki. It was -the only place- that I actually found american fatties (from those mid inland states) in considerable numbers. Very rarely elsewhere I ran into those types. I guess the only place they go is that Country Club... hahaha! I opened them nevertheless, for the practice.

The norm for the girls I see here (and it is haaaard to think of a norm, as they are so varied) are very thin and fit. I don't really run into fatties... there are plenty of attractful girls in Hawaii.

If you guys keep feeling bad about the obesity pandemic where you come from, you can seriously consider moving to Hawaii.

Just be sure you stay away from that country bar at Waikiki...

[Image: angel.gif]

In retrospective, all things considered, I would say London girls are easier.

Firstly, in London, even though the lizards are stoosh, they are much less ambiguous than Toronto lizards.
Honestly in Toronto, I have no idea whether a lizard is down to fcuk until she has her panties down and I am pushing into her belly.
In London, getting a phone number meant you were 50 percent closer to fcuking. At the very least, it would procure one a date.
Here in Toronto, a phone number means jack shytt. It has no bearing on whether you will be able to go on a date or not.
In London, in my days, a lizard wouldn't yield her number unless she had an interest in YOU. Here, lizards give their numbers out like gumdrops.

Secondly, London has a formula. The British system sweeps over all subjects so once you have the London swag down, you can game different types of lizards.

Now, Toronto subscribes to this multicultural crap. Thus, you talk to one lizard and because she is affiliated with her 'home' country (even though she left there when she was two), you can not game her on a universal vibe. If you are not on her home vibe, you will end up offending her silly sensibilities.

I have gotten countless numbers from lizards in Toronto and gone on numerous dates and the return on them is extremely poor.
I've ran the Mixx and G suggestions and all that does is help me eliminate the time wasters faster.
It doesn't bring me any closer to the bang because there are enough betas around to keep the market value overpriced.

I blame it on the wannabe American *we are so close to NYC crap* city mentality for spoiling the waters here. Drive an hour in any direction (except South unless you like gaming fish) and you will experience an entirely different world.

With that in mind and based on my ample experience in both cities, I would have to say that London lizards are easier than Toronto ones.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (11-09-2011 01:08 PM)Moma Wrote:  

In retrospective, all things considered, I would say London girls are easier.

Firstly, in London, even though the lizards are stoosh, they are much less ambiguous than Toronto lizards.
Honestly in Toronto, I have no idea whether a lizard is down to fcuk until she has her panties down and I am pushing into her belly.
In London, getting a phone number meant you were 50 percent closer to fcuking. At the very least, it would procure one a date.
Here in Toronto, a phone number means jack shytt. It has no bearing on whether you will be able to go on a date or not.
In London, in my days, a lizard wouldn't yield her number unless she had an interest in YOU. Here, lizards give their numbers out like gumdrops.

Secondly, London has a formula. The British system sweeps over all subjects so once you have the London swag down, you can game different types of lizards.

Now, Toronto subscribes to this multicultural crap. Thus, you talk to one lizard and because she is affiliated with her 'home' country (even though she left there when she was two), you can not game her on a universal vibe. If you are not on her home vibe, you will end up offending her silly sensibilities.

I have gotten countless numbers from lizards in Toronto and gone on numerous dates and the return on them is extremely poor.
I've ran the Mixx and G suggestions and all that does is help me eliminate the time wasters faster.
It doesn't bring me any closer to the bang because there are enough betas around to keep the market value overpriced.

I blame it on the wannabe American *we are so close to NYC crap* for spoiling the waters here. Drive an hour in any direction (except South unless you like gaming fish) and you will experience an entirely different world.

With that in mind and based on my ample experience in both cities, I would have to say that London lizards are easier than Toronto ones.

This post describes Toronto impeccably.

My experience is the opposite. For some reason when I'm away from home my game is far better than usual due to me REALLY just not giving a fuck. There are fewer social consequences, fewer chances of any long term damage to my reputation, etc. My best game is vacation game. Damn, I need to take more of those... [Image: lol.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Well, I can remove TO as a city I'll be visiting in my life...ever.

Montreal it is....

Mixx

Quote: (11-09-2011 02:37 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Montreal it is....

Mixx
Why? No offense to the rest of the guys but what difference would it make to you? You have Miami latin swag. Do you think that won't come in to play up there?

Montreal it is....

Mixx

I was about to say the same shit.

What i found strange in Toronto during my 4 days visit was that white girls were feeling me more than black chicks. This never happened in any other place that i have been..i met this bad eastern europe chick..damn..she was a 10 in my book..and i dont even feel most of white chicks but she was that hot..unfortunately i had to leave the next day..it ended up being just an exchanging number thing.

But yeah i dont think Toronto is for me, let me go fuck with other cities.

Quote: (11-09-2011 02:44 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Montreal it is....

Mixx
Why? No offense to the rest of the guys but what difference would it make to you? You have Miami latin swag. Do you think that won't come in to play up there?

I am honestly interested to see how it plays out for guys like Mixx. G did report he had great success in Toronto.

Again, women here adore Americans (hence the wannabee attitude). Most of the lizards I have dated have been dug out by a few Yanks in their very recent past.
I even pulled the 'I am from Chicago' move on a lizard last summer but I couldn't be bothered to keep up the lie.
She seemed interested but not enough for the SNL.

Mixx, it's worth giving it a personal shot before throwing Toronto to the wolves. Maybe it's a sleeping city for Latin guys...Greek guys *looks at el mechanico*.

I also know an African guy who does very well with the lizards in Toronto. He is very surgical with his shyt and eats regularly if you get my drift.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (11-09-2011 03:06 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2011 02:44 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Montreal it is....

Mixx

I am honestly interested to see how it plays out for guys like Mixx. G did report he had great success in Toronto.

Again, women here adore Americans (hence the wannabee attitude). Most of the lizards I have dated have been dug out by a few Yanks in their very recent past.
I even pulled the 'I am from Chicago' move on a lizard last summer but I couldn't be bothered to keep up the lie.
She seemed interested but not enough for the SNL.

Mixx, it's worth giving it a personal shot before throwing Toronto to the wolves. Maybe it's a sleeping city for Latin guys...Greek guys *looks at el mechanico*.

I also know an African guy who does very well with the lizards in Toronto. He is very surgical with his shyt and eats regularly if you get my drift.

Yeah the few american cats that i met told me they had great success in Toronto..I probably just need to visit Toronto again and this time stay there for one month...i still cant accept the fact of Toronto being the only city i have ever visited and didnt get to fuck, although it was a very short visit.

I"m going home in 6 weeks and although i want to go home now after being over 2.5 years on the road, i think i will have a hard time gaming girls back home.
- my buddies will expect a lot of game from me
- i have to game in Dutch, i only gamed in english the last years, never was a player back home.
- not sure if i will be attracted to dutch girls
- no money,house or car
- no impressive lifestyle

Only upside is that i will get to exercise again and will improve my looks.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.