rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What type of venue you run your best game?

I've been curious and wanted to ask you folks what are the places you feel most confortable and get the best results running game, especially night game.

Is it dive bars? Pubs? Noisy clubs? Dancefloor? Other places?

What is your "forte"?

I want to see if there is a possible trend within players, a more overall consensus to which kind of places yield the best results.

Also, on a side note, if you are on a particularly intense moment going out 4 times a week or more, are there any variations as to where you go? Do you switch between different types of venues or do you stick to the same places?

Quote: (11-05-2011 07:48 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

I've been curious and wanted to ask you folks what are the places you feel most confortable and get the best results running game, especially night game.

Is it dive bars? Pubs? Noisy clubs? Dancefloor? Other places?

What is your "forte"?

I want to see if there is a possible trend within players, a more overall consensus to which kind of places yield the best results.

Also, on a side note, if you are on a particularly intense moment going out 4 times a week or more, are there any variations as to where you go? Do you switch between different types of venues or do you stick to the same places?

indy bars, and posh girls who let their hair down on the weekends. i have no dancing training, but somehow the enthusiasm and rhythm help me to score well.

always the same
1) girls gawked at by every other guy
2) i am out with a wingman or two
3) we have so much fucking fun, women gravitate around us
4) the ass pinchings (from the women to us) and grindings begin
5)????
6) PROFIT
[Image: biggrin.gif]

Dark swanky/classy lounges. It's usually the type of place I take a girl after I've already run some game on her, in order to close.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

College clubs that aren't too loud
Bars that have a slight rock theme
Coffee shops

Agree on Coffee shops. I find local bars to be a waste of time.

Hole-in-the-wall pubs, the ones that are out of the way and hard to find. You can get to be friends with the owner and bartenders, big plus.

Popular hipster bars where non-hipster chicks go to be "cool" are great too.

During the summer I run day game on the beach - one of my favorites. Its easier, IMO, to venue-change/insta-date from beach day game.

Bars that play Hip Hop and have a dance floor.

grocery stores, bookstores etc.

Small house parties. I can walk in like I own the place and in a short period of time work my way through everyone and be the center of attention. Good for jealousy and DHV. If you go in to a place and a girl sees you talking to everyone else like you know them shes going to wonder why she doesnt know you and who you are/how you got to be so important to everyone.

Quote: (11-05-2011 09:55 AM)Alpha Wrote:  

Hole-in-the-wall pubs, the ones that are out of the way and hard to find. You can get to be friends with the owner and bartenders, big plus.

Same. I always have more chance at bars like that. On a good night, I can get in 4 or 5 approaches, get at least one hook and still enjoy a good beer and good music.

Sympathy for the Devil

I kind of like backpackers bars because you can still get some good quality girls but for less effort and game than would be required at a high end club.

Any night game venue that isn't terribly loud.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

Usually slightly upscale bars with college clientele.

Places with a lot of white people and rap/electronic music since I dance like a man possessed, although I rarely do it in this town since it's a Midwestern wasteland.

Lounges.

Here in NYC, there are two rooftop lounges notorious for picking up girls.

Unfortunately, these two lounges are also flooded with PUA dudes, and every pickup company in NYC runs there program in these venues.

Quote: (11-06-2011 05:50 PM)JTv1 Wrote:  

Lounges.

Unfortunately, these two lounges are also flooded with PUA dudes, and every pickup company in NYC runs there program in these venues.

I'm gonna try to make a trip up there before New Years, we should go swoop their women.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Neighborhood bars with a dance floor but not-too-loud music, clubs in Latin America with sections where it's possible to hear yourself talk.

In my beta days: large-scale goth/fetish/BDSM parties.

Now? Hard to say. I'm still refining my style. In the States I had some success posting up by the bar in noisy, posh nightclubs. Here in Okinawa I want to get away from nightclubs and start swooping Hired Guns in clothing stores and the like.

big loud dark nightclubs. no talking. just doing. lots of hot girls. and going solo is soooo easy.. even if whole room sees you walking down the stairs to the dancefloor they don't give a fuck as long as you have "i know something you don't" smile of your face and relaxed rock solid BL

i prefer to go to loud clubs. i go to pubs only bars when don't feel like going crazy in the nightclub

"In my beta days: large-scale goth/fetish/BDSM parties."
Been there, done that, bought the dog collar.
Here's a little secret to anyone who might think easy pussy can be had at the local fetish event: it's run by and for the local Dominas who are in it strictly for the money. They only show interest if you show them the green.

Quote: (11-07-2011 07:42 AM)XXL Wrote:  

big loud dark nightclubs. no talking. just doing.

^^
I need to learn how to work in an environment like this, right now this is where I do the worst.

70% of my game is verbal and the other 30% doesn't work well without the verbal component. Zero dance floor competence, etc.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

Quote: (11-06-2011 07:17 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Lounges.

I'm gonna try to make a trip up there before New Years, we should go swoop their women.

Going to be legendary [Image: wink.gif]

Lounges.

What are the venues? I'm in NYC.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (11-07-2011 07:42 AM)XXL Wrote:  

big loud dark nightclubs. no talking. just doing. lots of hot girls. and going solo is soooo easy.. even if whole room sees you walking down the stairs to the dancefloor they don't give a fuck as long as you have "i know something you don't" smile of your face and relaxed rock solid BL

i prefer to go to loud clubs. i go to pubs only bars when don't feel like going crazy in the nightclub

The trend I was expecting was of places with less noise and more space for listenable conversation. You seem to be the exception, on most part. Interesting as most of the aforementioned venues are places that talking game can be run with ease.

Quote: (11-07-2011 07:10 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

The trend I was expecting was of places with less noise and more space for listenable conversation. You seem to be the exception, on most part. Interesting as most of the aforementioned venues are places that talking game can be run with ease.

why big loud nightlubs?

* i really like music.
* i can't dance meaning i don't know any funky cool moves but it doesn't matter cause i'm having fun dancing to the music i like and that's what's it all about. who is having the most fun wins
* i can go hard and move fast AND also talk in a lounge where it's quieter
* i can go totally solo.. nobody knows it and i can have fun no problem
* it's dark loud and chaotic there. people move between bard dancefloor outside lounge. so you can literally go from one girl to another again and again and nobody knows. guys who are concerned with "alpha status" shoot themselves in the foot cause in da club you shouldn't be concerned with anything. it's too hectic place to think about some abstract rules

basically it's better place for mr. woos : ))

House/frat parties, if you want to up your notch frequency, you really want to live on or close to a college campus.

Packed club where groping/accidental bumps are common. Girls will "accidentally" fall into me.

I run very agro/physical game.

Girl gets caught in line of people. I'll make eye contact. She gives me good contact back, and I'm grabbing her by her upper arm, pulling her out of the line and into me. Grinding on her, making out within 15-20 minutes.

I also don't care about rejection, so a packed club lets me rotate my way from either side of the bar, approaching a dozen women without any of the other women seeing me get rejected. I just walk through, approach, and do another rotation after 20-30 minutes when new girls have arrived.