rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to approach Polish girls

Hi,
I am in Lodz now and I have no idea why people say Poland is so great.

I approach girls on the street, in malls, at public transport, and at the university campus.

I tried direct as Sasha PUA does it (daygame.com) and it fails badly. (Hey, I was walking by and noticed you. I wanted to meet you.)

I tried indirect also and not much response, even at the university where I am a student.
Online game is complete garbage as most girls don't respond at all.

I speak Polish fluently and start talking to them in Polish. Is it better to approach and speak English?
Where to approach and what should I say?

Overall, I am very disappointed in Poland. If anyone has any tips, I could use them.

Quote: (11-05-2011 06:54 AM)Spartan Wrote:  

Hi,

I approach girls on the street, in malls, at public transport, and at the university campus.

I tried direct as Sasha PUA does it (daygame.com) and it fails badly. (Hey, I was walking by and noticed you. I wanted to meet you.)

I tried indirect also and not much response, even at the university where I am a student.

I speak Polish fluently and start talking to them in Polish. Is it better to approach and speak English?

Overall, I am very disappointed in Poland. If anyone has any tips, I could use them.

Quote: (11-05-2011 07:16 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Hi,

Direct street game doesn't go over well in EE.

Indirect day game (esp. the way Roosh lays it out) is much better. You must leave bait, and see if they bite. Approach with 'Excuse me,...' only. And realize you may be diffusing a bomb (that is what street game is like). Helps to make them laugh, use broken Polish if you have to...but stick to English and don't say you're a student. Carry the conversation. Keep yourself in the game.

I don't advise running of from behind...only a few non-threatening guys can get away with that nonsense. Stick to single targets, not pairs or more.

Keep at it. Once it starts to work for you, I think street game produces more pussy than night game.

I'm not sure what to do. How can I not speak Polish to them? (I am fluent, my parents are Polish and I grew up speaking it). I'm looking for an LTR, so they find out eventually.

Also, what's wrong with saying I'm a student? What should I say instead when they ask why I'm here.

----

What do you say when you approach? "Excuse me, can you tell me how to get to../ is there a (store, cafe, restaurant) near here?"

Would that work?

Quote: (11-05-2011 07:28 AM)Spartan Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2011 07:16 AM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Hi,

Direct street game doesn't go over well in EE.

Indirect day game (esp. the way Roosh lays it out) is much better. You must leave bait, and see if they bite. Approach with 'Excuse me,...' only. And realize you may be diffusing a bomb (that is what street game is like). Helps to make them laugh, use broken Polish if you have to...but stick to English and don't say you're a student. Carry the conversation. Keep yourself in the game.

I don't advise running of from behind...only a few non-threatening guys can get away with that nonsense. Stick to single targets, not pairs or more.

Keep at it. Once it starts to work for you, I think street game produces more pussy than night game.

I'm not sure what to do. How can I not speak Polish to them? (I am fluent, my parents are Polish and I grew up speaking it). I'm looking for an LTR, so they find out eventually.

Also, what's wrong with saying I'm a student? What should I say instead when they ask why I'm here.

----

What do you say when you approach? "Excuse me, can you tell me how to get to../ is there a (store, cafe, restaurant) near here?"

Would that work?

This sounds like a game issue more than a Polish issue.

Quote:Quote:

I tried direct as Sasha PUA does it (daygame.com) and it fails badly.

Anyone here could've told you that.

How well do you pull in other countries? Do you pull better or worse in Poland compared to America?

OP for a start, stop watching creeps on the internet and trying to imitate them.

Try doing your own thing. It will work wonders. It may take a bit to form exactly what it is you do best, but it will pay off.

I know it might feel a bit disappointing that you can't just copycat someone on the internet and get laid as a result, but once you decide to keep it real you'll see that things are starting to fall into place.

This is not just about dissing internet 'gurus', the vibe you radiate when you copycat someone else is always awkward, there's no avoiding this. On the other hand when you do your own thing you radiate the confidence of someone who is sure of himself (as opposed to someone who is sure of an internet pickup video he watched). This is crucial for success with girls and with people in general.

Hi,

I agree with Roosh in that in could be a game issue.
The technique that partly helped burn me out of my anxiety if a woman said no/fuckoff/anythingevenslightynegative is to reframe how they are feeling and come up with some spiritual body language pop psych bullshit about how they feel that self acceptance inside, and that warmth and openess is good bla bla bla. if it didnt work i would not have believed it would. it does because as far as i am concerned i am a persistent motherfucker and give off that vibe of 'resistance only makers your pussy wetter'

so be a persistent motherfucker, just say to your inner self, all these distractions, all these insecuirites and problems only serve me to even better get inside this womans head, heart and legs. i fully believe the shit i tell myself and thats why it works

specific poland game is bound to be lurking on the forums here

Quote: (11-05-2011 08:35 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

How well do you pull in other countries? Do you pull better or worse in Poland compared to America?

My game could use some work, but I thought girls would be friendlier in Poland.
That's why I'm wondering how to do things better.

I think this is a problem....no exotic factor, and they will expect you to abide by the rules of engagement set forth by Polish rules since you are indeed Polish.

Example:

When I go to Colombia, women automatically assume I am Colombian. Therefore, If I cannot give them the social proof, or act like the Colombian men with their neediness and beta-ness they are so used to, I must give them something that is different...and I actually am different as I am not colombian, but speak Fluent spanish.

Here's what I do in Colombia, I speak Spanish with an accent! This gives them that oooh exotic factor they crave with the advantage of speaking the language fluently.

They immediately ask "where are you from?" even though I speak fluent spanish..and take it form there.

So, I would recommend speaking Polish, but add a touch of an American accent to it (or whatever version of English you speak). This gives you exoticness, and they will forgive you for not following local "rules of engagement" with sex.

Mixx

Quote: (11-05-2011 12:49 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I think this is a problem....no exotic factor, and they will expect you to abide by the rules of engagement set forth by Polish rules since you are indeed Polish.

Example:

When I go to Colombia, women automatically assume I am Colombian. Therefore, If I cannot give them the social proof, or act like the Colombian men with their neediness and beta-ness they are so used to, I must give them something that is different...and I actually am different as I am not colombian, but speak Fluent spanish.

Here's what I do in Colombia, I speak Spanish with an accent! This gives them that oooh exotic factor they crave with the advantage of speaking the language fluently.

They immediately ask "where are you from?" even though I speak fluent spanish..and take it form there.

So, I would recommend speaking Polish, but add a touch of an American accent to it (or whatever version of English you speak). This gives you exoticness, and they will forgive you for not following local "rules of engagement" with sex.

Mixx

Hmm..interesting. This will be tough though, I'll give it a try.

Also, I took a look at Day Bang. I think it will be really useful.

ok tell me what it means you fail. what are the reactions?

a little background..
i think the main reason that EE people are more reserved is communism which fucked people in the head very very much. it was the time of fighting with the system and dealing with constant snitches. literally. snitches were eveywhere so people got super distrustful and raised their children the same way. people are not open here. we haven't learned to be that friendly as western europe people. even though young people are free of this mindfucked mentality being friendly/social/open is still not that valuable in our society. it's too early. we're still are learning it.

examples..
+ someone here posted about mall opener where he said to fill your basket with a lot of funny shit then stand next to the girl to make her notice that stuff and bait her to start conversation. here i can's see it working cause girls LITERALLY don't look around don't hold their eye contact with strangers and basically don't make themselves available in any shape or form. at least during the daytime. even if she will notice something funny about your groceries she will not start talking to you. damn she won't even look at you for 2 seconds out of curiosity. so from the distanse it looks like don't even see you like they look past you not at you. it looks like they just read "the rules" by ellen fein and act accordingly. it's a fake front so you can that seriously and do your thing break their shields
+ she can stand next to you in line at mall and she will not talk to you
+ you can ask her for directions and she may tell you quickly and then start walking
+ you can sitting with girls at the same table AT COLLEGE and they will probably not talk to you unless you engage them. and when you stop they will probably not re-engage the conversation.
+ when i want to ask for direction and have a nice small talk i prefer to ask foreigner even if he/she doesn't know the direction
+ travelling by train i know that when a bunch of spanish people walk in they will befriend me right away and i will have a very nice fun trip. it doesn't happen with natives.
+ when i'm at hostel foreigners leave their stuff (ipods etc) on bed. we lock everything in the lockers and hide the key making sure nobody knows where it is.
+ my friends moved in and don't want to even talk to their neighbours. they don't give a fuck

as i talked with my girl friends about this and they either say "i don't do it" (starting cnversations) or they get surprised asking me "me? that's your job". the most confident ones say they don't want to make it easier for guys just to see if they can deal with them being cold innitially.

to me solutions is to TAKE OVER. cause that's what it takes to stop her, catch her attention, interupt her current thought pattern and talk to maintaining the dominant thing in that given situation. you take over her time for few minutes to talk to her and to see what's she's about. simply out of curiosity. you see her you got curious about her and decided to talk to her. that's it. but at the same time the approach must be demanding enough to let her know WHY you're talking to her. she has to know WHAT'S THE DEAL. that's what makes her comfortable just because she knows your intentions.

indirect/soft/from the side/asking some shit does not accomplish it. she has no idea what's goin on. she's weirded out. she will not stop on her tracks and listen just because some stranger guy on her left side casually asked her something ambiguous and gave up when she ignored him. we don't do that. we don't talk to strangers without the reason. it's suspicious. the reasong should be known. and what's even worse is that she knows that he could ask anybody so now it only shows he's just hiding behind some bullshit and has no balls to talk to her more honestly. game over

yesterday i saw cute girl walking in opposite direction and my first thought was "damn why she's leaving the place i'm heading at?". so i when she as like 3-4 metres in front of me i turned and went straight at her waved my hand to make her stop and said "hey hey stop for a second.. you're going in the wrong direction.. i'm going there you can't leave now.. " she was surprised and didn't know what was going on so i let her know "i wanted to talk to you how am i supposed to stop you.. beside i really think it suck you're leaving cause i want to take you back there.." and we talked more. so the thing is.. she noticed me early coming straight AT HER demanding her attention, i honestly let her know i'm interested/curious and i said the first thing i thought about that situation we were both in.

in a situation like that you can't approach say something to her and follow her as she's still walking and giving you minimum attention. it sucks. at least here.

and that's only daygame

nightgame is all about GOING HARD. you can't lose. competing with loud music, alcohol, friends, lights, smoke and shit is tough so things like strong eye contact, full frontal approach, projecting voice is a must. and things like grabbing her hand and pulling her in makes it even better. of course it is calibrated to the stimulus level (the more stimulus the harder the approach) but again.. party is not the place for safe & soft shit. i see how bad it usually ends. i see girls dancing with each other seemingly having their own cute fun but they look around all the time for a guy who will TAKE them. literally. take them by the hand and lead them and give them exciting experience. the ones who will be not down for that probably have their reason but it's all good cause now other girls see you going hard shamelessly and will make themselves more approachable for you.

last friday. about 2am. dancefloor was sparse. i was on fire. and this hot hot chick dancing with her girl friend 1m away with her back on me (they probably eyecoded each other) suddenly starts walking towards me backwards (it wasn't a dance even she just walks backwards barely moving her hips to the music), i enjoy the show take on step back for fun and she walks walks walks maintaing good direction until she accindentally bumps into me. i grab her hand pull her in and we're a couple instantly. makeout and it went from there. funny shit : ))))

PS. i know lodz. where do you go out? czekolada, ambasada, lordis, elektrownia, gossip, lizard king, kaliska ??

Quote: (11-07-2011 06:53 AM)XXL Wrote:  

a little background..
i think the main reason that EE people are more reserved is communism which fucked people in the head very very much. it was the time of fighting with the system and dealing with constant snitches. literally. snitches were eveywhere so people got super distrustful and raised their children the same way. people are not open here. we haven't learned to be that friendly as western europe people. even though young people are free of this mindfucked mentality being friendly/social/open is still not that valuable in our society. it's too early. we're still are learning it.

Polish girls are not reserved. They smile (a lot), are very friendly and polite. They are the most approachable girls I have ever met. Most other reports share my impression.

examples..
+ someone here posted about mall opener where he said to fill your basket with a lot of funny shit then stand next to the girl to make her notice that stuff and bait her to start conversation. here i can's see it working cause girls LITERALLY don't look around don't hold their eye contact with strangers and basically don't make themselves available in any shape or form. at least during the daytime. even if she will notice something funny about your groceries she will not start talking to you. damn she won't even look at you for 2 seconds out of curiosity. so from the distanse it looks like don't even see you like they look past you not at you. it looks like they just read "the rules" by ellen fein and act accordingly. it's a fake front so you can that seriously and do your thing break their shields

Complete and utter nonsense

+ you can ask her for directions and she may tell you quickly and then start walking
+ you can sitting with girls at the same table AT COLLEGE and they will probably not talk to you unless you engage them. and when you stop they will probably not re-engage the conversation.

Guess what, this the nature of day game universally. What else are you expecting?

as i talked with my girl friends about this and they either say "i don't do it" (starting cnversations) or they get surprised asking me "me? that's your job". the most confident ones say they don't want to make it easier for guys just to see if they can deal with them being cold innitially.

Your taking game advice from girls? Girls don't know the first thing about how to approach a girl. How many approaches have they done in their life?

to me solutions is to TAKE OVER. cause that's what it takes to stop her, catch her attention, interupt her current thought pattern and talk to maintaining the dominant thing in that given situation. you take over her time for few minutes to talk to her and to see what's she's about. simply out of curiosity. you see her you got curious about her and decided to talk to her. that's it. but at the same time the approach must be demanding enough to let her know WHY you're talking to her. she has to know WHAT'S THE DEAL. that's what makes her comfortable just because she knows your intentions.

indirect/soft/from the side/asking some shit does not accomplish it. she has no idea what's goin on. she's weirded out. she will not stop on her tracks and listen just because some stranger guy on her left side casually asked her something ambiguous and gave up when she ignored him. we don't do that. we don't talk to strangers without the reason. it's suspicious. the reasong should be known. and what's even worse is that she knows that he could ask anybody so now it only shows he's just hiding behind some bullshit and has no balls to talk to her more honestly. game over

Again, complete and utter nonsense. I run direct street game all the time in NA. In Poland, while you can be direct sometimes, you should stick to indirect game. Be polite, say 'excuse me, (insert question)', build rapport by carrying the conversation. You will succeed more with indirect game than direct. Believe me, I would love to be direct.

yesterday i saw cute girl walking in opposite direction and my first thought was "damn why she's leaving the place i'm heading at?". so i when she as like 3-4 metres in front of me i turned and went straight at her waved my hand to make her stop and said "hey hey stop for a second.. you're going in the wrong direction.. i'm going there you can't leave now.. " she was surprised and didn't know what was going on so i let her know "i wanted to talk to you how am i supposed to stop you.. beside i really think it suck you're leaving cause i want to take you back there.." and we talked more. so the thing is.. she noticed me early coming straight AT HER demanding her attention, i honestly let her know i'm interested/curious and i said the first thing i thought about that situation we were both in.

in a situation like that you can't approach say something to her and follow her as she's still walking and giving you minimum attention. it sucks. at least here.

If you keep your frame strong, you can approach with indirect and build interest no matter what. It's up to you to execute. And most importantly, what matters more is developing her interest in you, not that she knows you are interested.

This post really sucked, dude.

heheeheh i live here. i know what i'm talking about.

besides.. i'm talking about nonverbal indirect friend-friend like dynamic (about to leave BL, weak voice, winning friends before the girl, too cool for school/aloog vibe, ) all fucking weak ass like that suck shit so much cause inside you feel like a bitch thinking "do i suck so bad that i gotta fake my interest in her". thing is if you're badass then you can do that shit no prob but it still sucks cause now you doing all that smooth fucking safe way instead of stepping up expressing your interest and intentions when you're commited 100% to the interaction. but i don't blame guys who can't see the advantage of "go hard or go home" attitude cause it's actually a subtle thing so it's easy to overdo it like a clown.

i recommend this scene. this is pretty much it. that's the attitude. watch the eye contact, the proxitmity, the physicality. no bullshit flirting from the distance. no pointless questions. no flinching. he shows her HARD he's the real deal. he doesn't take her shit. his words and actions have purpose. he's LEADING the interaction where he wants and how he wants. he holds the tension. that's how it looks like when you CUT THE FUCKING SHIT. from 3rd person perspective it doesn't look smooth or nice. it's a frames battle. stronger one wins. this scene is perfect example of "less is more".

some might say it's not real it's a movie etc. well i say don't even talk to me if you think it can't be like that.

a little background..

examples..
+ when i want to ask for direction and have a nice small talk i prefer to ask foreigner even if he/she doesn't know the direction
+ travelling by train i know that when a bunch of spanish people walk in they will befriend me right away and i will have a very nice fun trip. it doesn't happen with natives.
+ when i'm at hostel foreigners leave their stuff (ipods etc) on bed. we lock everything in the lockers and hide the key making sure nobody knows where it is.
+ my friends moved in and don't want to even talk to their neighbours. they don't give a fuck

and that's only daygame

nightgame is all about GOING HARD. you can't lose. competing with loud music, alcohol, friends, lights, smoke and shit is tough so things like strong eye contact, full frontal approach, projecting voice is a must. and things like grabbing her hand and pulling her in makes it even better. of course it is calibrated to the stimulus level (the more stimulus the harder the approach) but again.. party is not the place for safe & soft shit. i see how bad it usually ends. i see girls dancing with each other seemingly having their own cute fun but they look around all the time for a guy who will TAKE them. literally. take them by the hand and lead them and give them exciting experience. the ones who will be not down for that probably have their reason but it's all good cause now other girls see you going hard shamelessly and will make themselves more approachable for you.

last friday. about 2am. dancefloor was sparse. i was on fire. and this hot hot chick dancing with her girl friend 1m away with her back on me (they probably eyecoded each other) suddenly starts walking towards me backwards (it wasn't a dance even she just walks backwards barely moving her hips to the music), i enjoy the show take on step back for fun and she walks walks walks maintaing good direction until she accindentally bumps into me. i grab her hand pull her in and we're a couple instantly. makeout and it went from there. funny shit : ))))

PS. i know lodz. where do you go out? czekolada, ambasada, lordis, elektrownia, gossip, lizard king, kaliska ??

I have heard good things about elektrownia and lordis, but I haven't gone yet. I mostly do daygame. I don't know many people in Lodz and I don't like going out to clubs alone.

I tried manufaktura for daygame and got bad responses, but that was going direct. I'll try again going indirect the way Roosh recommends in Day Bang.

Anyone in Lodz or near here that wants to go do some daygame together?

the ones who will be not down for that probably have their reason but it's all good cause now other girls see you going hard shamelessly and will make themselves more approachable for you.

Ha! I wish every girl in the world reacted this way.

Usually in America, if girls see you going shamelessly approaching other women (and getting rejected) as you described, they would not make themselevs more approachable to you....they'd also turn you down too just to be "in" with the rest of the girls.

This is why you cannot shamelessly hit on very girl in a small bar where other women can see you hitting hard, you have to bounce around venues and do that to maintain your Alpha value.

Mixx

Quote: (11-07-2011 10:54 AM)XXL Wrote:  

heheeheh i live here. i know what i'm talking about.

besides.. i'm talking about nonverbal indirect friend-friend like dynamic (about to leave BL, weak voice, winning friends before the girl, too cool for school/aloog vibe, ) all fucking weak ass like that suck shit so much cause inside you feel like a bitch thinking "do i suck so bad that i gotta fake my interest in her". thing is if you're badass then you can do that shit no prob but it still sucks cause now you doing all that smooth fucking safe way instead of stepping up expressing your interest and intentions when you're commited 100% to the interaction. but i don't blame guys who can't see the advantage of "go hard or go home" attitude cause it's actually a subtle thing so it's easy to overdo it like a clown.

i recommend this scene. this is pretty much it. that's the attitude. watch the eye contact, the proxitmity, the physicality. no bullshit flirting from the distance. no pointless questions. no flinching. he shows her HARD he's the real deal. he doesn't take her shit. his words and actions have purpose. he's LEADING the interaction where he wants and how he wants. he holds the tension. that's how it looks like when you CUT THE FUCKING SHIT. from 3rd person perspective it doesn't look smooth or nice. it's a frames battle. stronger one wins. this scene is perfect example of "less is more".

some might say it's not real it's a movie etc. well i say don't even talk to me if you think it can't be like that.

Ok, so you're using the clip as an example. Is the girl in the clip American or Polish? I rest my case.

XXL's advice does not match my 6 months in Poland. Luckystar's view matches much more closely with my experience.

Quote: (11-07-2011 11:43 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

the ones who will be not down for that probably have their reason but it's all good cause now other girls see you going hard shamelessly and will make themselves more approachable for you.
Usually in America, if girls see you going shamelessly approaching other women (and getting rejected) as you described, they would not make themselevs more approachable to you....they'd also turn you down too just to be "in" with the rest of the girls.
i only say from my experience. i go hard i am rejected and after that i notice these sexy glances here and there and looks on the faces that said "oh.. this guy steps up like a man.. that's for me" but i guess only from girls who are interested. please don't tell me that girls don't give you the look from time to time when they're slightly attracted to your presence.

This is why you cannot shamelessly hit on very girl in a small bar where other women can see you hitting hard, you have to bounce around venues and do that to maintain your Alpha value.
that's why i like big loud nightclubs where anybody is pretty much anonymous. nobody sees me getting blown out cause blowouts are not spectacular or flashy. girls just excuse themselves giggling. nobody gives a fuck really. the most harsh blowout i have is stepping back girl waving her both hands like she wanted scream "no no please" but still with smile. it's cool. thing is i don't have creepy vibe about me. i really have genuine fun i'm smilling dancing (after blowout too) etc so people see it's lighthearted.

i guess our experiences may differ cause PU for me is just another form of fun so i don't follow any specific PU rules/guidelines like "in this situation do it like this and in this situation it has to be done like this". when i talk to chicks i have chaos in my mind. i have no idea what i say. i'm social spontaneous honest flirty yet very aware how i make them feel so i'm not oblivious delusional maniac : )

Quote: (11-07-2011 02:43 PM)XXL Wrote:  

i only say from my experience. i go hard i am rejected and after that i notice these sexy glances here and there and looks on the faces that said "oh.. this guy steps up like a man.. that's for me" but i guess only from girls who are interested. please don't tell me that girls don't give you the look from time to time when they're slightly attracted to your presence.

that's why i like big loud nightclubs where anybody is pretty much anonymous. nobody sees me getting blown out cause blowouts are not spectacular or flashy. girls just excuse themselves giggling. nobody gives a fuck really. the most harsh blowout i have is stepping back girl waving her both hands like she wanted scream "no no please" but still with smile. it's cool. thing is i don't have creepy vibe about me. i really have genuine fun i'm smilling dancing (after blowout too) etc so people see it's lighthearted.

i guess our experiences may differ cause PU for me is just another form of fun so i don't follow any specific PU rules/guidelines like "in this situation do it like this and in this situation it has to be done like this". when i talk to chicks i have chaos in my mind. i have no idea what i say. i'm social spontaneous honest flirty yet very aware how i make them feel so i'm not oblivious delusional maniac : )

By chance, your name isn't Gillz is it?

[attachment=3523]

My First Approach with a New Method
=============================
I just made my first approach using Roosh's Day Bang method and it went pretty well.
I was on a tram and there have been changes in the routes lately, so I asked "Excuse me, does this tram go straight or does it turn?" (in Polish)

She responded and smiled. Next, I mentioned the fact that there have been so many changes in the tram lines recently that I don't know where I'm going anymore.

Again, a brief response from her. After that, there was a short pause and I said that I have just moved to Lodz and haven't learned it all yet.

I'm not sure, but I think she had a slight negative response to that based on her facial expression.
She replied- "Don't worry, just like you said they change things around all the time anyways."

------------------------
For the Future

1. I would speak more slowly and clearly. I was a bit nervous and spoke quickly.

2. I would continue the "elderly chat" for longer before dropping big bait such as "I just moved here." I would ask more questions about trams, schedules, etc.

3. Then I would drop bait, and do so repeatedly
(ex. "just moved here", "the public transport is different where I'm from", etc and add some things about travel- "When I was in Odessa this summer, the public transport was...)

A question for either Roosh or Luckystar which relates to night vs day game in Poland. Is it necessary for Polish girls to drink in order to get the SNL or for them to put out fast? I'm sure they dont drink as much as Icelandic girls but can one pull consitently without them drinking alcohol?

i have no idea who's Gillz

---

my insights:

* BEFORE BREAKING THE ICE vast majority of polish people just treat others like total strangers.
what's important is people actually want to be social/open but they are insecure and hesitant about it. but once you break the ice it's all good they open up and we're back to normal. but before that you are stranger and people are very reserved about interacting with stranger.

* i haven't noticed something like being social/open for fun.
i got cool buddy who's super fun guy. i always have a good time with him. but again when he sees me flirting with 2 mature women at coatcheck he looks at me with this "wtf? why he's talking to them?" look on his face. most people are just not accustomed to being that open. most people see other people as strangers and strangers don't talk to each other like that without some valid reason/goal.

so when someone has hard time it's cause he's doing it too indirect. a girl's walking somewhere who's focused on her day doesn't stop for some guy asking her questions over the shoulder that he could ask anybody else.. "why he's talking to me? i don't know him.. that's weird". you see, talking to someone is not weird. but carefully tip-toeing and beating around the bush.. that IS fucking weird yo! that's a fucking weak sauce. and that's wat she means (of course when you're intent is felt then you can open with "what's the time" bullshit as a joke cause nonverbals are direct and actions speak louder than words [Image: biggrin.gif] )

* daytime goes better when you cut the shit
in daytime people are on the way somewhere i and i'm on the way somewhere so i don't want to waste time. after all i'm approaching out of curiosity to see if she's cool (screening) so of course i express my interest and my interest is to meet her and learn about her. i don't care about demonstrating value. i only want to see what's up with her. i focus solely on her to see how she fits me and how me mesh with each other. so intead of "hey i really want to meet you" frame the vibe is "hey who are you missy?". that way she knows right away that i'm obviosuly and genuinely interested we in her so now it's time to cut the fucking bullshit and start to be real talk really normal. can you see how there's no "gaming" in it? this is not a game, this is not a "let's see who got more game", this is ATTITUDE. this is real pure man-woman dynamic at its finest. it's authentic. it's natural.

this way you get girls that you like and that fit you instead of chasing randoms hoping they will give it up.

i guess the biggest question to ask is "what do i want?" the answer will determine the actions. when someone wants to play button pushing games and make others see how chicks laugh at his jokes in a bar then he will choose playing it safe and that's ok. whatever makes you happy.

i prefer being direct/flirty with women in general which sets the tone and lets them know that "this guy has it"

Quote: (11-08-2011 05:58 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

A question for either Roosh or Luckystar which relates to night vs day game in Poland. Is it necessary for Polish girls to drink in order to get the SNL or for them to put out fast? I'm sure they dont drink as much as Icelandic girls but can one pull consitently without them drinking alcohol?

Quote: (11-08-2011 03:18 AM)Spartan Wrote:  

I just made my first approach using Roosh's Day Bang method and it went pretty well.
I was on a tram and there have been changes in the routes lately, so I asked "Excuse me, does this tram go straight or does it turn?" (in Polish)

She responded and smiled. Next, I mentioned the fact that there have been so many changes in the tram lines recently that I don't know where I'm going anymore.

Again, a brief response from her. After that, there was a short pause and I said that I have just moved to Lodz and haven't learned it all yet.

I'm not sure, but I think she had a slight negative response to that based on her facial expression.
She replied- "Don't worry, just like you said they change things around all the time anyways."
that's the new method? out of curiosity.. what's new about it?

Quote: (11-08-2011 03:18 PM)XXL Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2011 03:18 AM)Spartan Wrote:  

that's the new method? out of curiosity.. what's new about it?

He was goin direct before. This is one of the shittiest threads ever.