rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bill Bennett strikes again!

Check out the part 2 of his other article at cnn.com. My favourite quote :

"Many women told me the problems are much worse than I described. They explained to me how they have to lower their standards to find a man. Young women, in particular, complained that men are dragging them down and holding them back"
[Image: banana.gif],you hear that ,women are lowering their standards nowdays...

they forget what it means to be and act like a real women and we're the problem....woman logic.

A link might have helped: http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/04/opinion/be...index.html

"I've heard too many young women asking, "Where are the decent single men?" There is a maturity deficit among men out there, and men are falling behind."

I ask the same question, where are the decent single american women? Instead I find masculine workoholics with substance abuse problems, lazy fatties who don't want to do anything with their lives, and naive hotties that got married at 20. None are fit to be mothers.

Where's part 2? I can't really get mad at that old fart. He doesn't understand that things are a lot different than they used to be.

Quote: (11-04-2011 01:52 PM)babelfish669 Wrote:  

I ask the same question, where are the decent single american women? Instead I find masculine workoholics with substance abuse problems, lazy fatties who don't want to do anything with their lives, and naive hotties that got married at 20. None are fit to be mothers.

Compared to Europe drinking and drug taking among American girls is out of control. It's at ridiculous levels. Why is this?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/03/opinion/be...hpt=hp_bn9

Link for part 2 of his article