rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

feelings for the ex

feelings for the ex

Okay, this is my first post and I want to start things off by letting you guys in on the one thing that's plaguing my life right now: my ex-girlfriend and my lingering feelings for her.

Here's the story from the very beginning:

We were very good friends in high school because our older relatives were friends too and we dated then. Typical high school relationship. Things were going great until I learned I was moving away to another state, and thus had to end it with this girl. I was devastated, but I got over it in time. I met a few girls since then, but never dated any of them (they were bat-shit crazy) and I believe I matured a little since then.

Any way, after graduating high school, I moved back to the state I used to live in to be closer with friends and family. Since my ex's family is close with mine, we eventually got back in touch. Before I moved back, she revealed to me that she was still very much interested in me and would like to pick up where we left off years back. However, at the time, I had no interest, so we remained "friends."

But fuck! It happened: I started to fall for her because of the time we spent with eachother and with our friends.

It's now been a year since I moved back, and I finally decided to ask her out again. But she turned me down, saying "I'm just not interested in seeing anyone right now." What the fuck is this shit? And even now when she shot me down, I still have these damn feelings for her that I can't seem to shake off.

What the hell do I do? Obviously, I'm a complete novice at this and she easily got her fingers wrapped around me. How do I break loose? How can I turn the tables on her?

feelings for the ex

Dating many other girls should help. You`ll start caring less about her and she`ll probably start caring more about you. Meet somewhere in the middle, fall back in love, and live happily ever after. Seriously though maybe its just a matter of how you rejected her when you moved back home and now she`s too proud to get back with you as soon as you change your mind. If you show its not a big deal it`ll do wonders.

feelings for the ex

Date other women.

feelings for the ex

Quote: (06-18-2009 04:38 PM)Trotter Wrote:  

Date other women.

And if you have to, stop talking to her all together. Don't deal with bullshit. Me and my ex just broke up recently and she kept calling like we were still dating, but I wanted to see other girls. She wanted to hang out so much I didn't have time for other girls, so I just stopped talking to her.

feelings for the ex

Quote: (06-18-2009 01:08 PM)viceroy Wrote:  

Okay, this is my first post and I want to start things off by letting you guys in on the one thing that's plaguing my life right now: my ex-girlfriend and my lingering feelings for her.

Here's the story from the very beginning:

We were very good friends in high school because our older relatives were friends too and we dated then. Typical high school relationship. Things were going great until I learned I was moving away to another state, and thus had to end it with this girl. I was devastated, but I got over it in time. I met a few girls since then, but never dated any of them (they were bat-shit crazy) and I believe I matured a little since then.

Any way, after graduating high school, I moved back to the state I used to live in to be closer with friends and family. Since my ex's family is close with mine, we eventually got back in touch. Before I moved back, she revealed to me that she was still very much interested in me and would like to pick up where we left off years back. However, at the time, I had no interest, so we remained "friends."

But fuck! It happened: I started to fall for her because of the time we spent with eachother and with our friends.

It's now been a year since I moved back, and I finally decided to ask her out again. But she turned me down, saying "I'm just not interested in seeing anyone right now." What the fuck is this shit? And even now when she shot me down, I still have these damn feelings for her that I can't seem to shake off.

What the hell do I do? Obviously, I'm a complete novice at this and she easily got her fingers wrapped around me. How do I break loose? How can I turn the tables on her?

dont know why girls do that,when you are not chasing them..they chase you,but when they come to know you are into them..they run like a wind.

**sigh** superficial creature.i wish i could convince them that relations are not run and chase,its all about mutual interest and understanding.

in your case,you are beating a dead horse..she craved for attention and you gave her..dats all.

and yeah...DATE Another women.

feelings for the ex

After two years of no communication with my ex-girlfriend since we broke up, we're friends now. Looking back on everything, I'm glad we broke up, because I had the worst, lamest "one-itis" ever. Now I see the abundance model Roosh describes.

She gave bad head anyway.

feelings for the ex

I hope this lightens up your mood:

I caught my dad with my GF!

feelings for the ex

Be a man and move on.

feelings for the ex

This will explain it all man.

"Love is for women and gays"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvjDr8KKtsE

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jvjDr8KKtsE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jvjDr8KKtsE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>