rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nicknames for your girl

Nicknames for your girl

I find giving her a disney-princess name works well - in my country it works REALLY well because girls are so eager to grow up and disney advertisement is non-existant, getting a disney-princess name is like chick crack for all the nostalgia and good feelings of happy childhood memories. No one thinks about Disney here unless you are a child or have them.

That said, what are some of best nicknames you've come up with for your girls. Of course, they are, or at least should be, situational - but share them anyways, give everyone a little inspiration!

I wish I could offer some of my own, but besides the well-known Disney characters (Alice in Wonderland, Cindarella) mine aren't worth mentioning.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Nicknames for your girl

#2. all sorts of meanings.

Nicknames for your girl

Are you asking about names to give your daughter?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Nicknames for your girl

[Image: lol.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Nicknames for your girl

Roissy has good suggestions in this post (Email #3) - http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/08/0...g-edition/

Quote:Quote:

Lovechop.

Little Miss Muffin.

Showgirl.

Sugar Walls.

Miss Minx.

Princess Peach Pit.

Puss n Boobs.

Tits Ahoy.

Twinkletits.

Jujube.

Cock Envelope.

Queef Latifah.

Ho.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Nicknames for your girl

Hahahaha Tits Ahoy is fucking great [Image: lol.gif]

Nicknames for your girl

Sugar tits.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Nicknames for your girl

Gingersnaps (she's a redhead)

Team Nachos

Nicknames for your girl

No offense to Roissy but those nicknames are fucking lame.

Nicknames for your girl

Sugar tits works well... if your 70 years old.

Nicknames for your girl

Nippolina.

Nicknames for your girl

Nicknames should always be spontaneous-suggestions are never wise to apply to any girl. Observe the situation/experience you have had with her, and take details from that to create a nickname.

Example:
Back home I had a girl I was seeing for a while. Somehow we started getting into a discussion about abdominals, and she mentioned she had tight abs("I have a four pack"). She then showed me some of her bikini pics on facebook in an attempt to prove this.
I looked closely and only saw two abs. She insisted on four, and I held my ground-the body was tight, but not quite that tight.

From then on, her nickname was "Two-Pack".

Another instance: I was seeing a multiracial girl named Tatianna(common name where she is from, so not too worried about the revelation). She was tiny(under 5'2"), tight bodied and had beautiful bronze skin. I used to annoy her by playing with her name early in our relationship (she hated it when people only used the first three letter, "Tat", pronouncing it like "Tot"). One day, I just took to calling her tater-tot every so often("small, bronze, hot and delicious"-fit her well enough). It went over well.

I had a few others, but those were the most recent ones.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Nicknames for your girl

Athlone well done man. Clever, unique, specific to the girl. Much better than showgirl or twinkletits.

Nicknames for your girl

Quote: (10-28-2011 03:03 AM)ElJefe Wrote:  

I find giving her a disney-princess name works well - in my country it works REALLY well because girls are so eager to grow up and disney advertisement is non-existant, getting a disney-princess name is like chick crack for all the nostalgia and good feelings of happy childhood memories. No one thinks about Disney here unless you are a child or have them.

That said, what are some of best nicknames you've come up with for your girls. Of course, they are, or at least should be, situational - but share them anyways, give everyone a little inspiration!

I wish I could offer some of my own, but besides the well-known Disney characters (Alice in Wonderland, Cindarella) mine aren't worth mentioning.
I use the "psst psst", or the short whistling sound(not too loud and with little inflection). It could get confusing if you're juggling whores. They seem to respond well to this, like puppies.

Nicknames for your girl

I need to bump this one. What are some good ones now in 2018?

It's getting old calling the girl "babe" all the time.

Nicknames for your girl

Quote: (01-03-2018 05:45 PM)The Alpha Virgin Wrote:  

I need to bump this one. What are some good ones now in 2018?

It's getting old calling the girl "babe" all the time.

Read with Excelsior said as that's the best advice. I love calling my girls by nicknames that we made up together based on a certain situation. I never let them call me anything but my name(My full first name not a shortened version) or babe.

-CD

Nicknames for your girl

I keep this very simple...

"Babe"
"Sweetheart"
"Darling"
"Love / my love"
"Sugar" (shugs)
"Ladyface"
"Pretty lady / pretty girl"
"Gorgeous"
"Girl"

Most commonly used is "babe".

These pet names tend to instantly turn a bang into an LTR, though.

Use with caution.

Nicknames for your girl

Muffin bear

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Nicknames for your girl

[Image: when-boys-give-you-cute-nicknames-tits-m...790989.png]

Irish

Nicknames for your girl

Also, add "cakes" after just about any woman's name.

That always works.

"Sallycakes."
"Suziecakes."
"Ashleycakes."
"Jennycakes."
"Allycakes"

I love doing this.

They do too, for some reason.

Nicknames for your girl

Darling is a personal favourite.

Nicknames for your girl

"Baby"
"Little girl"
"My Pussy"
"Property of [my name here]"

We've been together over a year now.

Nicknames for your girl

I'm doing it by race these days. Mama San and dragon lady are go-to's for Asians. White's I just call Becky. Filipinos I say " my little balut" and so on.

Aloha!

Nicknames for your girl

I use nothing but their full first names (and I actually use their name quite a lot in normal conversation). I'd feel corny saying some of the suggestions in this thread. I tend to follow the rule that if I wouldn't be comfortable with my mates hearing me say it, then I don't say it.

Nicknames for your girl

Quote: (01-04-2018 07:53 AM)Kieran Wrote:  

I use nothing but their full first names (and I actually use their name quite a lot in normal conversation). I'd feel corny saying some of the suggestions in this thread. I tend to follow the rule that if I wouldn't be comfortable with my mates hearing me say it, then I don't say it.

Again, calibration...

(after sex or a blowie) "Babe, go get me a glass of water."
"You gotta go? Bye sweetie. Kiss me first, though."
"Gimme a kiss before you go, ladyface."
[takes off her top] "Hello, love..." (said in a fake English accent)

It's more semi-LTR game.