rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

kiss demand

kiss demand

when you demand a kiss..and girl gets deep silent....just silence....does it means ''yes''?

kiss demand

Quote: (06-13-2009 01:00 AM)khang Wrote:  

when you demand a kiss..and girl gets deep silent....just silence....does it means ''yes''?

What do you mean by 'demanding' a kiss? Need more info.

kiss demand

No, that means, "Why the fuck did you just ask me for a kiss?" I don't know if this is exactly how you are saying it, but never ever ask for a kiss, just go for it. If she doesn't do it at first, try again. Keep trying until you know there is know way it's going to happen.

kiss demand

Let me re-phrase that. I realize you said demand, so I guess your not really asking, but that is basically what you are doing if you say, "Give me a kiss." Especially if you are not going to go right in for it and look at the expression on her face after you say it.

kiss demand

That move has worked pretty well for me. I do after I've kissed her a couple of times before. I usually use it near the beginning of make-out session. I say it in a deeper and more forceful tone than my normal voice.

How a girl reacts lets you know about her feelings towards you as well as her feelings towards being dominated. If a girl immediately obeys then you know you can be a little more dominating than usual, etc. Like everything it can be overused.

kiss demand

I don't recommend this "demand a kiss" move. Not Roosh approved.

kiss demand

I would only jokingly ask for a kiss if I knew she would be receptive to the idea. You have to know your target, and then figure out a strategy.

kiss demand

skip the kiss demand, opt for the bj demand instead - more risk/reward

kiss demand

??

Don't say anything just go in for it if you think the time is right. Try doing the kiss test beforehand which can be helpful.