rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

guys like us are the most honest men around

I came far in the past year in my own game. Went from a fuck or 2 a year, to what should be shaping up to 3 girls a month. Alot of my friends, even those who encouraged me to "get out there more, fuck around some more" now think I'm crazy. Especially those in relationships.

Whenever I develop feelings for a girl, almost immediately I develop feelings of being constricted and locked down. So that's how I know I'm not "ready for a relationship" - as if it's something to aspire to - and that's how I am (slowly) learning to avoid feelings in the 1st place.

They call us perv's. Perverts? US??? We're just the most honest men on the planet really. Most guys settle down, because they are doing exactly that. SETTLING. DOWN. Settling for less, because they're too cowardly to admit that all they want is pussy, or too scared to go out and get it.

"Until you've experienced love you're just an immature guy in your 20's running around chasing women", they say. Yes Mr. Relationship, let's talk again after the bitch who's "loyal" cheats on you. Besides, who chases women? That's where they go all wrong. As Roosh always says "Don't put the pussy on the Pedestal." I think I'll take a naked poster of Mila Kunis, write that phrase across her tits and hang it above my bed. It's where I'll continue to mark my notches.

Fucking one girl may make you feel loved and wanted. Fucking many girls will make you feel like a man who can fend for himself.

Sure, we have to lie sometimes about our intentions to get the fuck, keep her around etc. But at least we aren't lying to ourselves, and aren't dishonest to women about the very thing they need. They do need to feel loved and wanted, and little do they know the men they're with secretly just want more pussy, and they're the easy way out of having to chase it. Even when the guy in a relationship is an Alpha male, and she is super hot, chances are he's with her ONLY because of the pussy, not because he's in love or anything like that. But in that case, being in a relationship is perhaps to be commended.

Bottom line, we may lie, but at least we are true to ourselves. Happy hunting.

PS: In the name of full disclosure, I don't know if Mila's ever posed naked. For a camera that is.

evanb - read my thread! dont ever feel bad about living this lifestyle! i started to think something was wrong with me before i found this forum because everyone (including guys) said i was weird, a pervert, immature just for wanting some new pussy every day. those same guys wish they could get out there and do what we do. they dont even have the balls to try.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4776.html

'Bottom line,we may lie but at least we are true to ourselves'

Right on..do whatever makes you happy.If chasing pussy makes you happy then go for it.

The guys calling you a pervert are just trying to shame you into their pussywhipped way of thinking so they can make themselves look good in their partners eyes and maybe get a pity fuck.

I don't beleive however,that all guys in long term relationships are unhappy and want to fuck anything that moves the way we do.Some of these clowns actually like having some bitch lord it over them.They would'nt even consider cheating.Their way of thinking is as foreign to us as ours is to them...It's just we dont feel the need to try to shame them into seeing things our way.

Don't feel bad about lying...Girls want to be lied to.It just adds to the imaginary drama and gives them something to talk about with their girfriends.