rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shaking with Desire

Shaking with Desire

Is there anyway to control shaking with desire?

I was cuddling and complimenting with a girl on my couch and I began to shake uncontrollably soon after seeing her asscrack peeking out of her jeans- I think I freaked her out and she got up and moved to the chair... Then ended the night shortly there after...

Did I blow it?

Shaking with Desire

What the FUCK? I've never heard of this kind of thing. Granted, seeing the booty peeking out of the top of the jeans is a beautiful sight, but yeah...I would say that you probably freaked her out a little bit. When did this happen? Have you tried to get in touch since?

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Shaking with Desire

Quote: (10-26-2011 10:41 PM)Ulysses Wrote:  

Is there anyway to control shaking with desire?

if i were you, escalate quickly before you notice yourself noticing ass peeking out of jeans.

Shaking with Desire

"Shaking with desire" is a misnomer; it's not real. Shaking because you're nervous is. It's a common physical reaction to stress/anxiety. I never had that problem with chicks, but I did with the first few fistfights I got into in grade school and high school. Public speaking back then too, now that I think of it. You sound like you're young, and a virgin. Nothing wrong with it, you're obviously making solid progress. Keep gaming and the nerves will pass with experience.

Shaking with Desire

You guys are just getting trolled.