rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

We all have strategies, some, more successful than others.

Some use money, some looks, some personality. Perhaps it's a combination of all things.

We all encounter trials and tribulations when seeking out the best way to infiltrate the unpredictable mind of a woman in order to service her with reckless abandon. Yet, there comes a time when you realize that there's not much more to do, and it may simply be overkill to think that you need more game as if it is an infinite calling.

At what point do you realize, and are convinced, that you have reached the pinnacle of the "game"? Is it the amount of whores you have seduced with your wicked plots? Is it that the quality of whores that you bed, is not only rare, but hardly duplicated by the men who wreak with envy?

How, when, do you know that you are a "master" of the game?

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

I have been thinking about a higher level of game lately. It seems that all women have certain triggers....with that being said I think that it'd be possible to get girls into bed using one word that would go something like....Skywinediamond or Aquacasmirlux

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

I think one is a master of game if they are able to get lizards to their bidding from different classes, races and backgrounds.

If one is able to game a lizard in different circumstances i.e on a budget or not on a budget by as you say, Pusscrook, triggering her frontal lobe accordingly then that person is now at the true pinnacle.

Summed up, if one can game EFFICIENTLY AND CONSISTENTLY outside of their comfort zone, they are at the game pinnacle IMO.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

Quote: (10-26-2011 09:34 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

It seems that all women have certain triggers

This is the key.

A lot of the game we share is general and addresses the most universal triggers. To get to the highest levels we need to be more fine-grained.

I'm working on developing that sixth sense that tells you what angle to go for with any particular girl, what her triggers are. Every player does this when looking at outward appearance and picking up her values from conversation.

But you can go deeper the better you get at it.

The highest levels of game are when you pick up these clues quickly so you can push the right buttons from the beginning. You'll need to study cold reading / reading facial cues. And you need to figure out what questions to ask to figure out what the strongest individual triggers are.

Some triggers are universal: being alpha, much of the general stuff we discuss here. This is the foundation of solid game. Other triggers vary more between girls: daddy issues, greed, desire for stability, the need to be dominated - the list is long and varied.

Getting to the point where you quickly calibrate for a specific girl's triggers is a long journey but I'm convinced the rewards are huge when you get there.

As sometime CIA operative Gust Avrakatos said about flipping agents: "find out what they have a hard-on for, and give it to them"

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

Quote: (10-26-2011 09:48 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

It seems that all women have certain triggers

This is the key.

A lot of the game we share is general and addresses the most universal triggers. To get to a highest levels I think we need to get more fine-grained and leave traditional game territory for deeper psychology.

One of my recent projects has been to develop that sixth sense that tells you what angle to go for with any particular girl, how to calibrate and what her triggers are. Every player does a bit of this by looking at outward appearance and picking up what she values from conversational clues. But you can go deeper and deeper the better you get at it.

The highest levels of game are where you can quickly pick up these clues and push the right buttons from the onset. This is why I'm getting into cold reading and reading facial cues. And what types of questions can you ask to figure out what the more individual triggers might be?

Some triggers are universal: being alpha, of the stuff we discuss here. These are the foundation for solid game. Other triggers are more specific to a girl: daddy issues, greed, desire for stability, the need to be dominated - the list is long and varied.

Getting to the point where you very quickly understand how to calibrate for a specific girl's individual triggers is a long journey but I'm convinced the rewards are huge.

As sometime CIA operative Gust Avrakatos said about flipping agents: "find out what they have a hard-on for, and give it to them"
That's what I was trying to say in my own weird way...Obvious golddigger? Play baller. Not directly..let her pick up on talk with other people. she's listening. Once her tone changes you smash. shit like that.

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

Quote: (10-26-2011 09:20 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

We all have strategies, some, more successful than others.

Some use money, some looks, some personality. Perhaps it's a combination of all things.

We all encounter trials and tribulations when seeking out the best way to infiltrate the unpredictable mind of a woman in order to service her with reckless abandon. Yet, there comes a time when you realize that there's not much more to do, and it may simply be overkill to think that you need more game as if it is an infinite calling.

At what point do you realize, and are convinced, that you have reached the pinnacle of the "game"? Is it the amount of whores you have seduced with your wicked plots? Is it that the quality of whores that you bed, is not only rare, but hardly duplicated by the men who wreak with envy?

How, when, do you know that you are a "master" of the game?

This is the key to transcending to higher levels of game. I've noticed a lot of newer members posting questions looking for absolutes. There are none. It takes a combination of game, looks, personality, style, and money to be a top notch player. It takes a lot of time and effort to increase and hone these skills.

With that being said I think an indicator of next level game is when girls approach you. When you have mastered the aforementioned traits it gives you an "aura", that women want to bask in. This is what I've tried to achieve for years. I don't mind approaching, but why not let them do the work?

I have been thinking about a higher level of game lately. It seems that all women have certain triggers....with that being said I think that it'd be possible to get girls into bed using one word that would go something like....Skywinediamond or Aquacasmirlux

Better lay off the tater vodka Emech. lol. How bout chickenbuttpotpie? Or richmarrymansionalamony?

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

For argument's sake:

Are we to suppose that the guy who is flush with street knowledge and could pull a bitch out of any club , and has fucked every hot chick in the slums, is not a master of the game because he can't pull a chick in St.Tropez? What if we brought a sultan to the streets , or regular clubs, and he pulls nothing? Would we say he has no game as well?

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

Quote: (10-26-2011 10:04 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

For argument's sake:

Are we to suppose that the guy who is flush with street knowledge and could pull a bitch out of any club , and has fucked every hot chick in the slums, is not a master of the game because he can't pull a chick in St.Tropez? What if we brought a sultan to the streets , or regular clubs, and he pulls nothing? Would we say he has no game as well?

I would say his game is not absolute unless he is able to operate out of his comfort zone.

He is still dealing with lizards whether the culture is different or their upbringing is different, they still have breasts, arse and vagina.

It's like a world class boxer that cannot even scratch a guy who practices that Brazillian dance fighting. Can I call the boxer a complete fighter? No, because he cannot throw down outside of his comfort zone.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

For argument's sake:

It's like being in a new country. Even Roosh takes a while to figure out the ins and outs of running game in a new country. He has the basics tight and the tools to decode it, but he has to get out and approach a lot to figure out the best approach in that culture.

The difficulty is in calibrating your game to those situations. If you're a street guy with tight game in the ghetto, the basics (confidence, alpha behaviour) translate to any environment.

But your game will suffer at a high end club in St. Tropez because you may not how to calibrate in that environment unless you have experience operating there. The upside is that if you have strong game in another context you have the basic understanding to figure it out more quickly.

This will be the case even when you're enough of a veteran not to be fazed by being out of your comfort zone.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

It's about experience and being outgoing enough to get it. Ali was here with me for a week and in three days we went to a movie premiere to a ghetto bar, an outlaw biker bar, pool halls, Dress up cocktail party, Tiki, the pier and even hung with a coke sniffing Klansman that likes to dance to rap music. The only thing that stays in place is confidence. Real balls out confidence. If you develop it you can walk and dress anyway you want anywhere. You may get looks at first but once you start talking it will fall together.

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

Quote: (10-26-2011 10:14 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

For argument's sake:

It's like being in a new country. Even Roosh takes a while to figure out the ins and outs of running game in a new country. He has the basics tight and the tools to decode it, but he has to get out and approach a lot to figure out the best approach in that culture.

The difficulty is in calibrating your game to those situations. If you're a street guy with tight game in the ghetto, the basics (confidence, alpha behaviour) translate to any environment.

But your game will suffer at a high end club in St. Tropez because you may not how to calibrate in that environment unless you have experience operating there. The upside is that if you have strong game in another context you have the basic understanding to figure it out more quickly.

This will be the case even when you're enough of a veteran not to be fazed by being out of your comfort zone.

So does mastering the game , translate to knowing your environment? Or is it the fact that you're able to adapt based upon the situation that presents itself?

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

@Emech, yeah massive confidence and strong mastery of the basics is probably 3/4 of the game

@Pusscrook, knowing your environment and being able to adapt will get you to the finish line more often but the fundamentals are most important.

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

Quote: (10-26-2011 09:48 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I think one is a master of game if they are able to get lizards to their bidding from different classes, races and backgrounds.

If one is able to game a lizard in different circumstances i.e on a budget or not on a budget by as you say, Pusscrook, triggering her frontal lobe accordingly then that person is now at the true pinnacle.

Summed up, if one can game EFFICIENTLY AND CONSISTENTLY outside of their comfort zone, they are at the game pinnacle IMO.

Moma, so is confidence more to do with experience in a given situation,(as in learned behavior) or is confidence more of how you feel about your self(innate behavior) when it comes to game?

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

I think being able to pull a lay anytime, out of any situation is a part of upper-end game; parties, clubs, daygame, social circle, girls at their jobs, girls at work (not recommended, but come on...sometimes it falls in your lap), online, girls from class...

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

Quote: (10-26-2011 11:08 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2011 09:48 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Moma, so is confidence more to do with experience in a given situation,(as in learned behavior) or is confidence more of how you feel about your self(innate behavior) when it comes to game?

Confidence begins and ends with how one feels about one's self. No matter how knowledgeable a person is, if they do not feel comfortable that they are the number one in their life then everything else falls by the wayside.

Experience in a given situation is about understanding REALITY though. You have some people that are unshakably confident (i.e some railheads I've rolled with in the past) but because they do not recognise that lizards in their venues are not interested in them (no experience or recognition of how their target reptiles feel about them), their efficiency is very low (often zero).

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

Game, for me, is about getting what I want rather than impressing other guys. Therefore...

I am a master of game when I can get, at will, the kind of women I want.

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

Mastering yourself is the key to mastering anything. It takes disipline, hard work, sacrifice, confidence, etc. to master something.

Honestly, I don't think Game is something that can be mastered. You may be able to get laid alot during certain periods of your life but the conditions and factors are always changing. I think its like hitting a baseball or playing golf. Its impossible to master but its fun getting better and seeing more results.

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

I think another aspect of "pinnacle" game is how fast you can adapt your skills to other countries. Gaming here in the U.S. vs. Japan is totally different. Adaptability is key when traveling abroad. The key to this IME, is to study the culture and watch in interaction between the natives before going in full force. A little recon and planning can save a lot of rejection and embarrassment.

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

i personally don't think the is a pinnacle of game or in enything else. the world changes you grow therefore posibilities are endless and the scale becomes different.

as for the game the glory is when you know you will kill it whenever you go with friend or not. that feeling of ultimate social freedom. that's where the ultimate fun is

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

Quote: (10-26-2011 02:04 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Game, for me, is about getting what I want rather than impressing other guys. Therefore...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Totally fucking nailed it! +1

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

This would probably be the pinnacle of game. Low effort, high return on investment. Just go up to her and say some random shit, then she's instantly grabbing at your dick.

On a more serious note, has anyone been able to pull something like this off? I mean in terms of just going up to girl, talking briefly, and banging shortly after. Considering that hearing a girl's bullshit and having to talk to them for extended periods of time isn't exactly fun, this would probably be the ideal form of game.

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

I hate to be a pragmatist and please correct me if I am pessimistic but this is impossible, no?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

Quote: (10-27-2011 08:32 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I hate to be a pragmatist and please correct me if I am pessimistic but this is impossible, no?
the master violinist masters the instrument, never in envy of the conductor.

THe "Pinnacle" of Game.

Pusscrook nails it on the head when he points out the varied tactics needed.

I've always tended to believe that you can't simply adopt an entire style from another guy. You can take some of their ideas, but eventually to get the most out of them you will need to tweak them to suit your needs.

As for reaching the "Pinnacle" of game.

I suppose if your satisfied sexually, and intellectually then you've reached the pinnacle. It just seems like a concept that would be different for each guy. So I'm not sure if you could create a universal benchmark.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)