rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whats your Notch-count?

Whats your Notch-count?

Ive read somewhere that supposedly the average western guy fucks like 8 chicks in his lifetime.
I think this number is way too low, but than again, world is full of ugly suckers with zero game. Anyways, it made me think about how many chicks Ive fucked. I dont have an exact number since I lost count, but its roughly around 40, I think. Btw, Im 29.

Without turing this thread into a pissing contest, whats your Notch-count fellas?

Whats your Notch-count?

Boy, this brings back memories.

I just did a count mentally for the chicks I banged before I was 25. (I am of course much older now).

I got up to 29. Paula, Kathy 1, Deirdre, Shannon, Martha (ugh...she was fat, but it was the Tequila) Krista, Fran (two different size tits), Connie, Susie, Becky, Barbara 1, Barbara 2, Sandie, Carol, Kathy....etc. etc.

You get the idea. Two are now contacts on Linked In.

Paula (to whom I lost my virginity) was the most beautiful. Krista and Sandie the most voluptuous. I found out about 5 years ago that Sandie died in the early 90s from brain aneyurism; one day alive -- and no doubt still lovely then -- and then Poof!!

I guess that mean that I was player before most of you guys were born.

Whats your Notch-count?

I don't trust guys who claim a high notch count.

I remember my first girl, the first girl I fell in love with, and the last girl. In the middle? It's one giant pussy mosaic.

Whats your Notch-count?

Well, I remember the names of many of them. Not all (what WAS the name of that waitress who came in two seconds?), but most.

Listen, memories are in the end all you will have. Sear them into your brain.

Whats your Notch-count?

How do you deal with those that gave a bj only? Half notch? Lol

Whats your Notch-count?

Running count of about 40. Anything between 35-45 is probably the exact number. I'd say 1/3rd I knew first and last names, 1/3rd only first name, and 1/3rd no name. Without a name I go on the situation, how we met, what she was wearing, etc.

Blow jobs don't count. However, if a girl sucks your dick, the only excuse she has for not fucking you is her period or no condom IMO.

As for the average, it sounds about right. If anything 11 is probably high though, as the survey is probably self-reported. The guys with 3-4 I can see totally stretching to 11 with near misses.

I've never really known anybody with a really really high count. Out of most people I know I was on the upper edge. I have heard of a couple dudes in their 30s who are in the multiple hundreds (friends of friends), though I suspect they have low standards. Notches are useless if you're banging fatties, in fact they should count for negatives.

Whats your Notch-count?

I think a better question would be what a healthy notch count would be depending on your age. Of course the older guys are going to have high counts.

4 new notches a year? 8? Over 15?

Whats your Notch-count?

I'm up to 3. One of those was a hooker though, so not sure if it counts.

Whats your Notch-count?

i saw this thread and just had to sign up. mines 58, 1 dosnt count though cause it was a prost, so im really 57. most were on same night. 1 thing i noticed about my game, is i have none, its been a yr since any new girl, plus at the time i was pulling i was 75kg now im 90kg, all that alcohol caught up [Image: sad.gif]

Whats your Notch-count?

plus im 25

Whats your Notch-count?

Why don't hookers count?

Whats your Notch-count?

because u paid for it. she didnt sleep wit u cause she wants u, she slept wit u cause she wants money, regardless of who gave her the money she wouldve slept with them.

Whats your Notch-count?

Quote: (10-25-2011 07:10 PM)Goodjob Wrote:  

How do you deal with those that gave a bj only? Half notch? Lol

Getting head counts as a notch if you blow your load. You bust your nut inside any of her orifices...it's a notch...end of story.

Counts if it's on her face too...bravo, in fact!

Whats your Notch-count?

no way dude, head does not count. no way. if u can get head but she wont sleep wit u, how is that a notch?

Whats your Notch-count?

Quote: (10-25-2011 08:01 PM)Tyler_Durden Wrote:  

because u paid for it. she didnt sleep wit u cause she wants u, she slept wit u cause she wants money, regardless of who gave her the money she wouldve slept with them.
Notch is a notch. hooker stripper or ladyboy

Whats your Notch-count?

Quote: (10-25-2011 08:05 PM)Tyler_Durden Wrote:  

no way dude, head does not count. no way. if u can get head but she wont sleep wit u, how is that a notch?

I agree totally. Why would any dude take head and not fcuk? No notch for head.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Whats your Notch-count?

In your twenties, anything less than 10 a year is low to me.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Whats your Notch-count?

Quote: (10-25-2011 07:46 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I think a better question would be what a healthy notch count would be depending on your age. Of course the older guys are going to have high counts.

4 new notches a year? 8? Over 15?

Or, a good question would be:

How many makes you a legitimate player? (with age qualifiers)

Whats your Notch-count?

What if the next morning you find out "she" was actually a "he"? Does that count as a notch? Cause that happened to me twice.

Whats your Notch-count?

i dont think any amount of girls u sleep wit makes u a player, i think being a player(having game) is sometin that is fluid, 1 day u have it, the next u dont. like me for example i was a good player, now im not, (ill b back though)

Whats your Notch-count?

for it to be counted as a notch, the 2 things that have to remain constant are you and ur dik in pussy
example, if u paid for it, u are not the constant, because any1 who paid wouldve got it, therefore u r the variable. it dosnt matter who u r the outcome wouldve been the same

Whats your Notch-count?

Quote: (10-25-2011 08:06 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (10-25-2011 08:05 PM)Tyler_Durden Wrote:  

I agree totally. Why would any dude take head and not fcuk? No notch for head.

Firstly, there are some girls that won't go down on a guy, but will fuck. If a girl doesn't get on her knees and suck my dick, I'm reluctant to burn a fuckin calorie giving her any vaginal pleasure. Fuck her...get on your knees bitch. I feel more like a king when I'm getting head to tell you the truth. What the fuck is she getting out of it? Other than the opportunity to suck me off. I love it.

Secondly, I hate rubbers and avoid them. Fucking with rubbers is garbage. I need skin to skin to get me off and I'll just go start to head every now and then.

Besides, if you blow your load in her, isn't all we're looking for? Next your gonna tell me if I busted my nut in her ass it doesn't count...what the hell is the difference? I could argue that plastic sheath between you and that pussy is not sex. Often, it really isn't to me.

Whats your Notch-count?

Quote: (10-25-2011 08:10 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

What if the next morning you find out "she" was actually a "he"? Does that count as a notch? Cause that happened to me twice.

lol

Whats your Notch-count?

Quote: (10-25-2011 08:14 PM)Tyler_Durden Wrote:  

for it to be counted as a notch, the 2 things that have to remain constant are you and ur dik in pussy
example, if u paid for it, u are not the constant, because any1 who paid wouldve got it, therefore u r the variable. it dosnt matter who u r the outcome wouldve been the same

Fuck that noise....who gives a shit about her pussy...If you ask me, if she sucks your rod and you fuck her in the ass without giving her any vaginal pleasure...you are the man.

You owned her. You should get an honorable mention for that notch.

Whats your Notch-count?

Quote: (10-25-2011 08:10 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

If this happens you should subtract a notch for the first occurrence and then two for the second time for not learning from your mistakes.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards