rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game Paradoxes

Game Paradoxes

This is from Krauser, pretty advanced stuff, some paradoxes that exist in game:

1. building attraction in high value women requires genuine disinterest yet it’s the male’s role to initiate the courtship ritual

2. it’s necessary to approach thousands of girls to get good at game yet being “the guy who approaches thousands of girls” is an unattractive pussy beggar

3. the best attraction and investment from girls comes from making them chase you and yet leadership and direction are needed to close

4.preselection is the most powerful attraction switch but it also projects a player vibe that undercuts comfort

5. enforcing boundaries against time-wasting and other bad behaviour is necessary to retain your dignity but it’s equally important to be unreactive as if you simply don’t care about the bad behaviour

Thoughts?

Game Paradoxes

Not sure if I understand all of them.

Like this one: "preselection is the most powerful attraction switch but it also projects a player vibe that undercuts comfort"

But yeah, I agree.

I have said it before, and I will say it again, This Game Sh*t is more Art than Science.

Game Paradoxes

Quote: (10-25-2011 06:28 PM)peterthephoenix Wrote:  

Thoughts?

I vote for this to be sticky!

It sums up so well the dilemma I face everyday.

Game Paradoxes

I don't see "paradoxes", I see Game. We already know things can appear illogical and/or counter-intuitive..

1. building attraction in high value women requires genuine disinterest yet it’s the male’s role to initiate the courtship ritual

Yes, the courtship ritual often starts with presenting yourself as disinterested. Haha, I guess that is kind of funny. But thats Game Rule #1, don't put her on a pedestal.

2. it’s necessary to approach thousands of girls to get good at game yet being “the guy who approaches thousands of girls” is an unattractive pussy beggar

The girl you are about to approach should have no clue or even suspicion that you approach hundreds of girls a month. It should feel like a spontaneous encounter with an attractive stranger. If you feel like an "unattractive pussy beggar", you need to fine tune your vibe/attitude..

3. the best attraction and investment from girls comes from making them chase you and yet leadership and direction are needed to close

Yes, in the begging you play it aloof, and yes, if you want to close her you need proper closing skills. Sounds like textbook Game to me.

4.preselection is the most powerful attraction switch but it also projects a player vibe that undercuts comfort

If other girls want you, she will most likely want you also.
That doesn't mean that you have to give off a player vibe. Good players know how turn the charm on and also turn it off.

5. enforcing boundaries against time-wasting and other bad behaviour is necessary to retain your dignity but it’s equally important to be unreactive as if you simply don’t care about the bad behaviour

Thats true in all relationships, male and female.

I can't say I see much paradox in these. Do you have a link to the article?