rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Creepy things girls do.

Creepy things girls do.

I've noticed throughout my career of a single man that from time to time girls do some creepy ass shit. I was just wondering what creepy things you guys have gone through.

Example: It may just be bothersome to me, but, a few girls I've banged either during or after sex they look at me and say "hi" in a girly voice like i haven't seen them in a while or something. For some reason this just creeps me the hell out, it kinda gives me that crazy girl vibe that makes you just wanna smother them and run to the mountains.

Also, creepy facebook things like relationship requests after you've only known them for a week or stuff like that. Or posting about them hanging out with you and tagging you in the status and shit. That stuff just weirds me out.

What do you guys have?

Creepy things girls do.

Creepy is a very feminine word, just saying.

Creepy things girls do.

Yeah - I wouldn't refer to anything as "creepy..." Sounds like a girl in a bar.

But I was banging a chick recently who did the "Hi" thing exactly like you said right in the middle of sex. It freaked me out. I'm just guessing - but maybe they do it if they think you're emotionally distant / trying to get you to focus on them more? I dunno, in any case it was really weird. Dropped her after that.

Creepy things girls do.

Quote:Quote:

after sex they look at me and say "hi" in a girly voice like i haven't seen them in a while or something

That's not creepy dude.

Creepy is showing up at your house at 4 in the morning trying to get in.
Creepy is your ex stalking you weekly on OKCupid for months after your relationship ended and you haven't had contact since.
Creepy is stealing your ID while you're in the bathroom so she can google your name.
Creepy is a girl talking about an ex as if they're still dating.
Creepy is a girl offering sexual favors so you'll like her (when you're obviously not attracted to her).
Creepy is a women who openly talks about training her man.
Creepy is building a secret shrine or scrapbook dedicated to a man.
Creepy is cutting out photos of her and you and sticking them on other people's bodies.
Creepy is the Facebook stalking that all women do.
Creepy is attempting to go through your phone the moment you leave the room.

Women do a lot of creepy ass shit, you have no idea.

In case you missed it, replace creepy with crazy... because it's the same thing when it comes to women.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Creepy things girls do.

Chicks overuse the terms "creepy" and "weird" to describe anything that doesn't make sense to them. I used to hate it but I've understood that their meager vocabulary, limited life experience and constant yearning to fit in and one-up their girlfriends drives their entire existence. It takes them 40 years, a bastard child, 2 divorces and a full-dose of hitting the wall hard to learn how to have a genuine conversation with someone. They are boring, asinine creatures that call us "weird, " and stick around to hear more of it. Ignore their bullshit and go after your own needs.

Creepy things girls do.

Quote: (10-25-2011 02:29 PM)stein Wrote:  

Chicks overuse the terms "creepy" and "weird" to describe anything that doesn't make sense to them. I used to hate it but I've understood that their meager vocabulary, limited life experience and constant yearning to fit in and one-up their girlfriends drives their entire existence. It takes them 40 years, a bastard child, 2 divorces and a full-dose of hitting the wall hard to learn how to have a genuine conversation with someone. They are boring, asinine creatures that call us "weird, " and stick around to hear more of it. Ignore their bullshit and go after your own needs.
Lol. Women are so fucking stupid. It annoys me having to deal with their pea sized brains to fuck them.

Creepy things girls do.

I had an ex flip the fuck out because I told her I wasn't gonna cum in her without a condom on because she wasn't on the pill. Wheres that fall on the scale lol

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Creepy things girls do.

I remember when the word creepy used to have meaning. It used to refer to homeless bums who give weird looks to little girls, or a drunk guy in the bar who would grab a girl's body.

Now it means "something that I don't like." Vocabulary and expression are declining, limiting a woman's way to express herself as an adult.

Creepy things girls do.

Quote: (10-25-2011 01:24 PM)Johnnyboy Wrote:  

after sex they look at me and say "hi" in a girly voice like i haven't seen them in a while or something.

I find this endearing! Reminds me of an 18 year old I have fond memories of.

Quote:jariel Wrote:

That's why it's so effective when used to call girls out on their creepy behaviour. It's usually reserved for awkward betas and stalkers. Girls get it.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Creepy things girls do.

Quote: (10-25-2011 01:26 PM)jariel Wrote:  

And it's a great neg if deployed properly.

Basically one of those "turn the tables" plays, since girls use it so much on bar chodes.

ETA: ^What Caligula said.

Creepy things girls do.

OK everyone, Thanks for correcting my use of the word creepy and giving all of your opinions of why i shouldnt use it. haha

Chad Daring, that is a pretty freaky story I dont even know what to say to that.

Gmac, those are all good examples and ive definately been with a few girls who do some of that shit.

Princeton, yea man thats what i mean, if it was a girl i liked or something maybe it would be different, but it was just some random girl.

Creepy things girls do.

Chicks get weird immediately after sex - vulnerable...especially with a dude they don't really know. They always think they should be saying SOMETHING (while a dude can just chill quietly in the afterglow), but don't know what to say, so they just say "hi." I don't see it as creepy. I see it as typical. Everything Gmac listed is also fairly typical of chicks too. Chad, what that chick tried to pull with you DEFINITELY qualifies as CRAZY. Some chicks romanticize you busting a nut in them - they want to have a part of you inside them, so they feel you're part of them, or some crazy shit like that.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Creepy things girls do.

Quote: (10-27-2011 08:36 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Chicks get weird immediately after sex - vulnerable...especially with a dude they don't really know. They always think they should be saying SOMETHING (while a dude can just chill quietly in the afterglow), but don't know what to say, so they just say "hi." I don't see it as creepy. I see it as typical. Everything Gmac listed is also fairly typical of chicks too. Chad, what that chick tried to pull with you DEFINITELY qualifies as CRAZY. Some chicks romanticize you busting a nut in them - they want to have a part of you inside them, so they feel you're part of them, or some crazy shit like that.

LOL, i read about that shit in psychology, I thought it was bullshit, but it appears not to be the case. They also think chatting over non-sense is bonding. [Image: boogiepika.gif]

Creepy things girls do.

Holy shit!! I've also had the "hi" greeting right after sex!!

I thought I was the only one thinking it was fucking weird!

Mixx

Creepy things girls do.

Wasn't it in Forgetting Sarah Marshal where there was a chick that kept saying it over and over? That shit was gold.

Creepy things girls do.

Quote: (11-03-2011 06:36 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

Is it weird that I like it?

Creepy things girls do.

Quote: (11-03-2011 07:37 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Mixx

Nah [Image: banana.gif]

Creepy things girls do.

Mixx

It's a little creepy

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Creepy things girls do.

Creepy? When a chick says "oh look, we're sharing a moment!" meh, it's more funny than creepy.

Creepy things girls do.

The origin of the "hi" thing are the romantic movies. Which I HATE (the movies)
What to talk after sex is still the human mistery. People don't know what to say, and reading this, I see that I am in the good way saying NOTHING. Just hold him and give a smile. Back to the first position. The second "match" will start soon.
Call me weirdo. Call me creepy.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Creepy things girls do.

The "hi" thing after the bang is so high schooly.

It's why I try to get the first word in afterwards..."wow, that was great." Emphasis on THAT.

Because what I do when I fuck her IS great.

Creepy things girls do.

Random hateful texts. I got this one today:

"I don't think we have a reason to be friends anymore. Its obvious you have absolutely no respect for me."

The number wasn't in my phone book, so I have to respond with, "Who is this?"

"Go fuck yourself"

You win some, you lose some?

Creepy things girls do.

Quote: (11-04-2011 10:24 AM)Alpha Wrote:  

Random hateful texts. I got this one today:

"I don't think we have a reason to be friends anymore. Its obvious you have absolutely no respect for me."

The number wasn't in my phone book, so I have to respond with, "Who is this?"

"Go fuck yourself"

You win some, you lose some?

You won.

Creepy things girls do.

They also like to say "Shady."

I don't think girls can be creepy. That's like calling a cat creepy.

That said, you can flip the script and insinuate that they are creepy in someway so they have to qualify.

Creepy things girls do.

Quote: (11-03-2011 10:58 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Mixx

It's a little creepy

I think the guys who think it's creepy (aside from mixx) haven't had it done to them. Though usually in my case it's a half-whispered "hey" after catching each others' gaze.