rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boca Raton, Fl

Boca Raton, Fl

My best friend is moving to Boca Raton Fl next week. He and his gf will have an apartment there. (she just got a job as a professor at a University)

With a free place to stay in south fla im really considering leaving Korea early and staying with him for a month or two before I make my way on to Colombia.

Anyone got the scoop on Boca? Club scene? How long it takes to get to Miami? Local females? ect.

Boca Raton, Fl

Quote: (10-21-2011 11:59 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

My best friend is moving to Boca Raton Fl next week. He and his gf will have an apartment there. (she just got a job as a professor at a University)

With a free place to stay in south fla im really considering leaving Korea early and staying with him for a month or two before I make my way on to Colombia.

Anyone got the scoop on Boca? Club scene? How long it takes to get to Miami? Local females? ect.

Ah, Boca...

East Boca is wealthy and the local talent expects equal wealth or higher. There are some nice places to check out. Mizner Park (and just South - you can walk there once you get there) is where the night time action is. There aren't too many 20-somethings in East Boca, the main ages are about mid-30s and up (with exceptions).

Game 'em hard in Boca Raton.

Google the term "Bocahonotas" to get a sense of the archetypal Boca girl.

Boca Raton, Fl

Great place to hang....if you get the hots for old Jewish ladies!

Boca Raton, Fl

Go for it Dash! Boca is the most southern city in Palm beach county. You have a bunch of gems north and south at your disposal. You could be chasing tail at the breakers on palm beach at lunch and grinding down latinas on the dance floor by night. You will love it! Make sure you have wheels and don't drink and drive here.

Boca Raton, Fl

I will have my car. There aint to many places in the US id live without a car.

How many latinas are in Boca and what is the main ethnicity?

I like the idea of smashing hot rich cougars on the side lol

Also how long is the drive to Miami?

Boca Raton, Fl

Quote: (10-21-2011 07:08 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

I will have my car. There aint to many places in the US id live without a car.

How many latinas are in Boca and what is the main ethnicity?

I like the idea of smashing hot rich cougars on the side lol

Also how long is the drive to Miami?
Don't think Boca. If you want to do research think Palm beach and Dade counties.
[attachment=3419]
How much closer do you want?

Here's some west palm info
http://www.walkingclematis.com/bars.html
Boca..This whole over-condo deal is why you are hearing all the old jewish lady stuff..
[attachment=3420
Or this.
[attachment=3421]
way more sausage in the water on the eastcoast fo sho.

Boca Raton, Fl

Boy did I fuck that up! I really shouldn't do this while warming up to go out. Anyway I moved from Cali to florida and boca was the first place I saw that kinda looked like socal if that makes any sense. Lake worth is just north and a good place to take a glance at pussywise.

Boca Raton, Fl

I lived in Boca for 12 years, grew up there.

Place is mad superficial. My high school was crawling with BMW's ferarris and porches (while I'm driving a pimped out buick lol)

My advice is to use Boca as a launchpad and head down to miami.

Boca Raton, Fl

Im only interested in smashing. Their personalities I could care less about.

Although it be nice to meet some chill down to earth hispanic chicks to chill wit from time to time.

Boca Raton, Fl

Just north of Boca is Delray Beach and West Palm Beach. To the south you have Fort Lauderdale. Miami is about an hour to the south of Boca. Girls in South Florida are generally attractive and looking to have fun (easy).

Boca Raton, Fl

Looking for any advice on the job front for when I arrive in so fla.

Judging by a map it looks like my job search will start in Boca Raton then spread out to the surrounding areas of West Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, and Miami.

Where I will actually live will depend on where I find a suitable job.

As far as specifics go there isnt any. I just need to make ATLEAST 1K a month by any means / job necessary.

The most easiest thing that comes to mind is hitting up all the restaurants and hotels in the area. Then looking online and in the classifieds.

I will also apply for entry level business jobs as thats what my degree is in (human resources).

Hoping to not to have to work two jobs but will if I have to.

Boca Raton, Fl

Quote: (10-22-2011 03:31 PM)The Duke Wrote:  

Girls in South Florida are generally attractive and looking to have fun (easy).

Especially Delray Beach!!

Check out downtown DelRay for easy hook-ups, just be wary of the hatin' cock-blockers (both male and female) and disarm them fast.

Mixx

Boca Raton, Fl

I just went to boca for my first time friday to a house party. It ended up being lots of young kids, like 18-21. The kids were idiots, but there were lots of cute girls.

Boca Raton, Fl

Just changed by location on plentyoffish and within an hours got 2 messages from cute girls.

Boca Raton, Fl

Rooshv Florida playas ball on the horizon? How many guys here live in Fl?

Boca Raton, Fl

Hello everyone,

I've been going through these forums the last few days and been just amazed at the collective knowledge that everyone has contributed. And so heres my first post.

One place you have to visit is Florida Atlantic University. The quality of the girls there is absolutely amazing! Growing up in Florida and living in Orlando for half the year, I've noticed that Boca makes an amazing trip. I would go to the student union building there and get a cup of coffee, and trust me you will see gorgeous girls in every direction. Its a really easy place to start up a conversation by just asking for tips on places to eat, drink, etc. Another great topic is asking about good beaches. Also, just say you were visiting FAU to look at grad schools, makes for a great excuse.

Hope this helps.

Boca Raton, Fl

Quote: (11-06-2011 11:53 AM)[email protected] Wrote:  

Hello everyone,

I've been going through these forums the last few days and been just amazed at the collective knowledge that everyone has contributed. And so heres my first post.

One place you have to visit is Florida Atlantic University. The quality of the girls there is absolutely amazing! Growing up in Florida and living in Orlando for half the year, I've noticed that Boca makes an amazing trip. I would go to the student union building there and get a cup of coffee, and trust me you will see gorgeous girls in every direction. Its a really easy place to start up a conversation by just asking for tips on places to eat, drink, etc. Another great topic is asking about good beaches. Also, just say you were visiting FAU to look at grad schools, makes for a great excuse.

Hope this helps.

LOL. confirmed, I used to do this very same thing about 5 years ago at FAU. Lots, and lots of cuties there, just be warned, that if you look older than 30, this likely will not work for you, and you will be labeled a "creep".

Mixx

Boca Raton, Fl

best friends girlfriend is teaching at FAU.

gonna try and use their workout gym