rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami vs Germany

Miami vs Germany

I have been living in miami for 2 years. it is an amazing place to meet women and pick up in general but I have a opportunity to move to a small town (~150k people) in Germany near frankfurt which would give me access to all of Europe to visit.

Miami
pros:
hot latina chicks
great weather
great parties

cons:
cultural wasteland
career dead end

Germany
pros:
new adventure
access to all of Europe / European chicks
a bit more money

cons:
terrible weather
more difficult to pick up chicks bc of cultural stuff?

i am leaning towards germany but am conflicted.
any thoughts?

Miami vs Germany

90F degrees and 90% humidity is "great weather"??

Miami vs Germany

You're comparing Latin America to Northern Europe.

Do you like apples or oranges for breakfast?

Miami vs Germany

Go to germany. Sounds like an opportunity. You can always come back to miami.

Miami vs Germany

Well I am always willing to have a new adventure but this will be a big change. anyone else?

Miami vs Germany

My bad, i didn't read that you already have lived in Miami for a while--I thought you are living now somewhere else. In that case, I agree w/Roosh, definately give it a shot, maybe it'll work out for you, if not you can always come back.

Miami vs Germany

Quote: (06-03-2009 10:45 PM)spaceman Wrote:  

Well I am always willing to have a new adventure but this will be a big change. anyone else?

Frankfurt's airport has many direct flights all across europe. It is one of europe's best hub.

Miami vs Germany

where did you end up moving?

i know that alot of germans speak english but i wonder if culturally speaking, my cocky funny shenanigans will come off the same?
i am basically going into a completely different, still yet the same kinda game.

Miami vs Germany

Quote: (06-10-2009 08:03 AM)spaceman Wrote:  

where did you end up moving?

i know that alot of germans speak english but i wonder if culturally speaking, my cocky funny shenanigans will come off the same?
i am basically going into a completely different, still yet the same kinda game.

As a generalization, folks know enough English to understand you fine, but lack the fluency thus giving you the upper hand in a battle of wits. Your game will change, evolve, it's all good.

Miami vs Germany

What do you think of Roosh's latest post: Banging Girls Who Don’t Speak Your Language

I have heard alot of German's know at least basic English.... how will that translate? hmmm

Miami vs Germany

I've never met a german who didn't speak proficient english. They start learning in elementary school. Same for swedes and i think norweigans too.

Miami vs Germany

Quote: (06-17-2009 05:05 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I've never met a german who didn't speak proficient english. They start learning in elementary school. Same for swedes and i think norweigans too.

Yeah, the girls I met in Berlin all spoke decent to good english. But they were not hot. Munich (and that area of germany in general) is the only area known for hot girls. The rest of germany has ugly girls.

Miami vs Germany

I have heard that too.
I am really struggling with this decision because the town I will be in is average at best. On the weekends I will be travelling but in the mean time I will be stuck in a hole.

Miami is so sexually charged and everyone is here to have fun that it is perfect for a horny fuck like me.

Miami vs Germany

Miami sucks. Miami Beach is pretty cool though. I think when people speak of "Miami", they're really referring to Miami Beach, which is it's own city. Outside of Miami Beach, I didn't see much in Miami, or Florida in general that I find interesting. Just a flat, featureless state with strip malls and tract housing spread from horizon to horizon and devoid of any culture. Oh wait, I think the Coral Gables area is pretty cool and has some nice architecture. But outside of that area and MB, I didn't find very much appealing about the Miami area. And the further north you go in Florida, the more redneck and then you are in the "old" south.

Going anywhere in Europe is a good bet, because you are still close to everything else. Hop on a train and be in a completely different culture within hours. You can go from England to France to Belgium to Holland all in the same day on the train. Can't do that in the U.S. Go to Europe.

Miami vs Germany

Well I live on miami beach. but just like every other city in the world it has its good parts and bad parts. there is some cool stuff but it is pretty cultureless in general.

The best thing about miami is the access to tons of hot locals, and international wannabes , and the parts outside of miami beach are great for meeting easy hot locals (latinas).

Miami vs Germany

I cannot vote for anyone to live in germany. When I finished my studies I was going to work in a office in Berlin, arrived on a monday and had my job interview on friday. Didn´t even went to the job interview.
It also depends the time of the year you´re going. I think between May and October it´s bearable, after that it´s always shitty weather, if you add that to the fact that germans have their own way of being...

Miami vs Germany

What do you mean "their own way of being"?

Miami vs Germany

Quote: (06-22-2009 05:04 AM)spaceman Wrote:  

What do you mean "their own way of being"?

In general I´m in favour of international experiences. Lived already in Paris, Madrid and Lisbon.
I´ve dated a german chick for a while. One of the coldest girl during sex I´ve banged. Of course you cannot generalize, but all the germans I got in contact were more serious than people in my country (Portugal). You can see that in simple things, like when you ask for directions.
Been in Berlin, Freiburg, Munich and Frankfurt.
Also in Freiburg there were some groups of guys wearing jackets with nazi symbols. Since me and my friends are from south of Europe, I have to say I was a bit scared.
Before going to Berlin I had just read in a newspaper that an Italian guy got beat up by a group of neonazis, just because he was italian.

On the other hand like mentioned before, you will be in the center of Europe, also german beers are great and you have hotdogs (currywurst) everywhere, girls specially in the south of Germany are hot, always with great tits, the nightlife is ok. All highways are free and some don´t have speed limits. The quality level of life in Germany is very good.
I have a friend that is living in Bratislava and although the city is cold and sucks he´s having a blast because he travels every weekend to a different country, culture.
I could not live in a cold country more than 6 months, I made the experience last year in Prague in new year´s eve.

If posible go there before you decide and check by yourself.

Wich city are you going exactly?

Miami vs Germany

I would probably be like your frend, since living in Miami, I realized I hate cold climates but will make it work because of all the great travelling opportunities.
I am going to kaiserslauten, a small town about 1.5 hrs from frank furt.

Miami vs Germany

Germany isn't ALL that cold. Also, I wouldn't worry about Neo-Nazis: it's illegal to display the swastika in Germany, and most Germans would be disgusted by anyone identifying themselves as a member of the Nazi party.

I vote to go for it. As a poster above mentioned, Frankfurt is one of the largest hubs in Europe and is well-served on most air routes throughout the continent. I haven't had the same experiences with Germans that Pepini has, and I've been to Munich, Cologne, Berlin, and Kempton. In general, most Germans are friendly (although not overly outgoing), speak English very well, and love to party.

Miami vs Germany

I think you made the right choice. Again, miami isn't going anywhere, and you're not yet old enough that you'll come back past your prime.

And if germany does suck for you (though i doubt it will), then you'll come back with a newfound appreciation for things.

Miami vs Germany

I am hitting on a German 20 year old now I met at a PUB. She is new to America, but damn she's got some delicious REAL tits! She seems interested, but what is the best way to escalate on German 20 year old girls to sex? I want to push for sex by the 3rd date or else I'll feel I am wasting my time. Any thoughts on how the younger 20 year old German girls feel about sex escalation?

Miami vs Germany

ive heard it is customary to bang german chicks shortly after meeting them if not that night after the pub or club lol

Miami vs Germany

Quote: (03-02-2010 08:55 PM)dlmelvin86 Wrote:  

ive heard it is customary to bang german chicks shortly after meeting them if not that night after the pub or club lol

That was my experience, but I was only there a few days.

Miami vs Germany

If you decide to go there, you'll definitely need to post some reports: I, too, have heard really good things about southern Germany and German chicks (very progressive: i.e. they bang on the first night, they're relatively easy).