rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spreading your seed around the world

A couple months ago I had a pregnancy scare with a Thai Au-Pair that I was banging. Upon calling one of my lawyers, I realized there was nothing to worry about. Unless she became a US citizen, there was no way she could enforce child support.

Since then, I can't get out of my head the idea of traveling around the world having unprotected sex with as many fertile pretty girls as possible, so as to propagate my DNA to the next generations.

On a primal/biological level, it seems like the best way to fulfill my life's purpose.

The downside?
Realistically if I have xxx kids in xx countries, I'll be able to provide little if any support to my offspring.

I dont think the problem is logistics, it's ethics.

Has anyone had thoughts like these?

Ha! I'm going through this scare right now in Colombia.

Good to know.

Colombia has very relaxed child support laws....they are laughable in comparison to US, and do not carry heavy penalties like jail-time if you do not pay. That's why I'm guessing Colombia has the highest amount of very young, single moms in South America. If the girl does decide to withstand the burden of chasing you for child support: long lines, paperwork, more long lines, more paperwork, the most she gets is about 100USD per month, and good luck getting that enforced!

Colombia does not have a dedicated team of people like our "Children and Families" with a Beta local Sheriff to chase you down to pay up.

However, do not have a kid in Costa Rica! CR laws will keep you in country unless you pay up in cash child support = 1 year before being allowed to leave.

** By the way, protected sex with a condom does not guarantee you walk away scott-free. Condoms are the LEAST EFFECTIVE form of pregnancy prevention. I was wearing a condom when I had sex with the girl telling me she is pregnant.

Don't put too much faith in condoms - I've had several dozens of condoms slip-off, rip, tear on me all different brands and styles. I'm surprised it's taken so long to catch up with me.

Mixx

Yes, I have...and although I made a post in Mixx's related thread saying "if she doesn't know your real name...oh well". At the same time, I do also think of ethics because I do feel some of my decisions (well the good ones) were made because I had a father at home with me everyday.

Dude, If you know you have kids floating around and you're not helping/teaching them it will eat you from the inside out. Start with one and see how you feel about it. If I found out that I had one in Mexico or wherever I would be there making sure everything was good and if it wasn't I would fix it at all costs.
My .02 but I'm also a parent. If I was a scumbag dad my daughter would be fucked.

Quote: (10-20-2011 01:11 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

However, do not have a kid in Costa Rica! CR laws will keep you in country unless you pay up in cash child support = 1 year before being allowed to leave.

Mixx

Which makes sense to why there are "traveler notes" (or rumors or gossip, whatever) saying that Costa Rica chicks have schemes to get pregnant by visitors.

Sounds like one of those things that seem innocuous enough at the outset but might end up biting you in the ass in the most unexpected manner. Still, the idea does have its appeal.

I'm not the one to talk about moral but that's completely fucked up if you're actually going to do that.

Gringoed I know exactly what you mean. I've been having the same thought for a few months now. The idea of having a kid on every continent most certainly has its appeal. What would ruin it for me though is knowing that my kids are growing up without a father. The American court system sided with my mother and denied me a father growing up and growing up without a father is not something that I would wish upon anyone.

Though if I was richer and had the capability to fly around and visit my children every few months this wouldn't be so bad. It'd be easier if they were all in South America since I could see them more frequently than if I had an Ethopian, Vietnamese, Italian and Brazilian kid.

Quote: (10-20-2011 01:11 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

** By the way, protected sex with a condom does not guarantee you walk away scott-free. Condoms are the LEAST EFFECTIVE form of pregnancy prevention.

Mixx

What is the most effective form of pregnancy protection in your opinion then besides the obvious abstinence?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

We complain constantly on this forum about the rise of feminism in the world. What better way to perpetuate that movement than to empower a woman to raise a child by herself.

Quote: (10-20-2011 02:37 PM)Sardino Wrote:  

Gringoed I know exactly what you mean. I've been having the same thought for a few months now. The idea of having a kid on every continent most certainly has its appeal. What would ruin it for me though is knowing that my kids are growing up without a father. The American court system sided with my mother and denied me a father growing up and growing up without a father is not something that I would wish upon anyone.

Though if I was richer and had the capability to fly around and visit my children every few months this wouldn't be so bad. It'd be easier if they were all in South America since I could see them more frequently than if I had an Ethopian, Vietnamese, Italian and Brazilian kid.

Sounds crazy to me. What would be good about having to fly all over the world to visit dozens of children who expect time, love, money and more from you? If you had all that cash, jetset about and have the time of your life not waste if running after kids.

Quote: (10-20-2011 01:05 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

A couple months ago I had a pregnancy scare with a Thai Au-Pair that I was banging. Upon calling one of my lawyers, I realized there was nothing to worry about. Unless she became a US citizen, there was no way she could enforce child support.

Since then, I can't get out of my head the idea of traveling around the world having unprotected sex with as many fertile pretty girls as possible, so as to propagate my DNA to the next generations.

On a primal/biological level, it seems like the best way to fulfill my life's purpose.

The downside?
Realistically if I have xxx kids in xx countries, I'll be able to provide little if any support to my offspring.

Have I? I dream about it all the time along with the whole "Impregnation" impulse. I made a thread about it earlier this month.

My problem is similar to yours in that I actually want to support my kids, so I've outlined my goals as follows:

-Secure a high income: I want to support my kids and ensure they all have a path to a successful life. That would necessitate me paying in quite a bit towards their education and general intellectual/personal development (buying summer trips for them to camps, ensuring they live in a great neighborhood and go to a good school, paying for athletic opportunities, musical instruments, etc).

I'll also need the high income in order to freely travel and see them.

- Expatriate: None of this can happen here in the US.

Part of this is because of cost. I can easily put any child I sire in jamaica right into that nation's top 1-3% socially and economically, and it'd be financially feasible for me to do that 3-4-5 times over if I can eventually secure an upper middle class income and some assets. My kids can live like kings down there with ease (I've lived there, I know firsthand).

I can't do this in the USA, though, as the cost of living here is much higher. I'd need a net worth in the hundreds of millions to achieve the same results. Anti-male legal systems and a preponderance of mercenary females (who are well aware of the fact that the law is fully behind them and exist in such large numbers because of this) will just drive the cost even further through the roof.

Of course, we all know why marriage is also out of the question in this country. Bottomline: I don't want any kids here.

-Support: Though many of the nations in which one could easily potentially sire several kids have no mandates for support, I plan on voluntarily providing a monthly amount. It will probably be much more than a nation like Colombia would mandate, though probably less than what I'd be forced to pay in a state like New York (ex: say I make $250,000 a year...she isn't going to get $3-4000 a month, which she could quite possibly swing in the states). Occasionally, I'd hope to provide larger bundles of support over time as well (ex: maybe purchase a car one year or something).

If I cannot afford any regular, decent amount of support like this, then I won't have the kids. I'll create as many as I can afford, wherever I can afford them.

Bottomline though, bro, you're not alone. I've actually outlined this international reproductive "master plan" of mine to my mother several times, actually. She understands, though she still doesn't like to hear it.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (10-20-2011 03:28 PM)KingofScotland Wrote:  

Sounds crazy to me. What would be good about having to fly all over the world to visit dozens of children who expect time, love, money and more from you? If you had all that cash, jetset about and have the time of your life not waste if running after kids.

I won't speak for everyone, but for me at least, your perspective is not hard to understand, but would be difficult to live by.

Sex, for me, has little meaning without the possibility of impregnation. That isn't to say I derive no pleasure from casual sex and haven't engaged in it myself, but it is to say that when I do it all "just for fun", it feels less satisfying...slightly more "empty", actually.

I explained it here, but to sum it all up: If I had bundles of cash and could afford to jetset, I wouldn't feel all that great just "having the time of my life" in the typical sense of the phrase. For me, sexual satisfaction is inexorably linked to the creation (or clearly possible creation) of progeny. Having to give them time, love, and money is not a burden in my eyes. Part of me actually looks forward to that (the occasional sleepless nights...not so much, but nothing's perfect).

I find that more satisfying than just racking up a huge notchcount with women who didn't want to be or just wouldn't make good mothers. In fact, I often find that this is how I evaluate women when I first take an interest in them: what would our progeny be like(how are her genes), and what type of mother would she be to them?

If there's a negative answer to either question, I lose attraction, even if she's hot. I've been this way since I was 10-11, and that might be part of why my notchcount isn't as high as you'd expect when looking at me. Girls get scared by the seriousness (naturally-what 12-16 or even 19-20 year old american chick is really ready for that?) and/or I just give up on easy targets because they don't pass my "progeny potential" test.

Granted, I limit this impulsewhen I have to (ex: I'm a broke 20 year old right now, I can't afford to create and support any progeny no matter how much I want to). But if I had the means to get it done, it would run free. Anything less would be unacceptable.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (10-20-2011 03:13 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

We complain constantly on this forum about the rise of feminism in the world. What better way to perpetuate that movement than to empower a woman to raise a child by herself.
Oh let him do as he pleases, maybe he would have a lot of daughters, and since he won't be there to teach them to beware of foul pusssy pummeling men like Pusscrook, Aliblahba, MIxx, Roosh, G, Moma, El, etc., what more can we ask for? We salute you.[Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (10-20-2011 03:52 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

If I cannot afford any regular, decent amount of support like this, then I won't have the kids.

Obviously a lot of people in the ghetto don't think like that.
Also, all these dads in Bangladesh and Pakistan and Ethiopia that father 7-8 kids you see starving on the UNICEF cards don't think like that, either.
So they are outbreeding you (and me).

Now if I had the money (I am talking real money)...enough to take care of the kids AND able to travel and see them (or pay for them to travel to see me), then I would consider it. Of course, I would need some money-generating source that allowed me to have that type of income and a lot of free time (to see the kids).

Quote: (10-21-2011 04:18 AM)K-man Wrote:  

If I cannot afford any regular, decent amount of support like this, then I won't have the kids.

Also, all these dads in Bangladesh and Pakistan and Ethiopia that father 7-8 kids you see starving on the UNICEF cards don't think like that, either.

People in the ghetto don't think..PERIOD. It's just about survival. Live for now mentality.

In other countries such as the aforementioned, children are like an investment. You need someone to help with the family business, the farm. Often some will not make it, so if you have 7-8, you will be ensured at least 4.

It's the same as lizards. If you swoop 15 lizards, surely you will get at least 3-4 bangs from them..'tis a numbers game.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (10-21-2011 11:08 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (10-21-2011 04:18 AM)K-man Wrote:  

People in the ghetto don't think..PERIOD. It's just about survival. Live for now mentality.

In other countries such as the aforementioned, children are like an investment. You need someone to help with the family business, the farm. Often some will not make it, so if you have 7-8, you will be ensured at least 4.

It's the same as lizards. If you swoop 15 lizards, surely you will get at least 3-4 bangs from them..'tis a numbers game.

Exactly.

In the ghetto, thinking ahead is really not done often, as Moma indicated.

In third world countries, children are a matter of expedience. There is no social security or welfare system in many of these nations, and the local economies often rely on low yield, but highly labor intensive work (ex: subsistence agriculture, the norm in most of Ethiopia, Niger, etc-the nations with the high birth rates). Thus, you need a lot of hands. Children are very valuable there.

The western world was the same exact way prior to the early 20th century, which is why high birth rates were so common here back then (ex: it wasn't unusual to see an 8-9 person Irish family in early 20th century New York or early 19th century New England/Pennsylvania).
During the early 20th century, a few things changed.

-Child mortality rates declined
-Our economy became more knowledge intensive, requiring more education for participation. Labor intensive activities (subsistence agriculture, cheap factory/textile work) became less common, which meant that the earning potential for each child declined. Hence, less incentive to have so many kids(they were now more expensive and less profitable).
-Government became more responsible, providing more welfare (ex: social security). Kids weren't as crucial for this anymore now that the state could do it.
-Life expectancy increase. This combined with lower child mortality to give women more to do. Before this, they had to spend most of their lives barefoot and pregnant because a) child mortality was high, so they needed to have lots of kids, b) kids were the main source of wealth, also requiring lots of kids, c) life expectancy was low(to survive to 40 was to reach "elderly" status back in the day), so to get all those kids, she needed to start trying young.

Now women could have fewer kids and live much longer. They could devote lower portions of their lives to raising kids, and more to other things.
This is the root of feminism.

The reason why third world countries are in such a different place as compared to the West stems from the fact that all of these developments haven't taken place, or haven't quite taken place to the same extent. There, children are still a necessity and a blessing. In the west, they're a massive financial burden.

Its the ironic catch-22 of civilization: More development = less incentive to reproduce, followed by less desire among population to reproduce, eventual population decline and then (one would have to conclude given the failure of the population that developed said society to reproduce) the eventual decline of said society, whereby it fades into obscurity or is overwhelmed by another.

Less development = more incentive to reproduce, population increase, and expansion of said people's culture/society.
The more we succeed, the less likely we are to persist.

Once a human society reaches a certain level of wealth, it seems to lose its desire to propagate itself. They quit trying to reproduce and eventually just decline. This happened in Babylon, Sparta, Athens, Rome, and now it seems the modern West may follow suit.

Bottomline: For low birth rates, feminism and other typical western developments to take root in a given society, you need standards of living to rise up to the level you see in Western Europe and the Anglosphere. They stand no chance without that type of development.

Why in the hell would anyone want to do this?? If you want to see a sub-culture full of kids that don't know who their dad is, just go down to the hood and visit your local housing projects.

Secondly, what's the point if you aren't going to be around to see these "seeds" anyway? For that matter you might as well just make a donation to the sperm bank. At least you get paid for that.

The downside?

Yes i had this thought with every girl i stayed with for a few days around the world. I like the idea of my genes being propagated.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (10-21-2011 05:28 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Why in the hell would anyone want to do this??

Its primal. It isn't a desire I can help (though I can and do keep it under control if needed).

Quote:Quote:

If you want to see a sub-culture full of kids that don't know who their dad is, just go down to the hood and visit your local housing projects.

I've never seen my father...

Then again, this wouldn't be a problem for any of my children. If I couldn't afford to travel and regularly see my kids (as well as support them financially in some significant capacity), then I won't make them.

Secondly, what's the point if you aren't going to be around to see these "seeds" anyway?

See above.

For that matter you might as well just make a donation to the sperm bank. At least you get paid for that.

I'll probably do that too. I hear black sperm is in short supply and increasingly high demand. I'm pretty sure I've got decent genes, and I know there are some banks out there who can overlook the fact that I'm 5'10" (how many other black Ivy League athletes are going to be contacting them? Beggars can't be choosers...).

I mean, it worked for this guy.

I knew an old timer Brotha who did this. He was born and bred Black American. He joined the NOI(Nation of Islam) and later converted to traditional Sunni Islam. He has 38 kids(all adults now) and had 8 wives when his Game was the tightest in the mid 1980's. Only 3 of his wives were African the rest were plain ole American Black chicks. Now he only has 3 wives. Real cool mellow cat, what's more amazing is that he raised every single one of his kids in his Brownstone in Brooklyn. He had different hustles like he owned a printing business, used car lot, bodegas, real state. His kids spanned the full spectrum of professions from a doctor and a lawyer to all the way down to a crack head daughter who died of AIDS a couple of years ago.

So if that's your "thang" its totally possible to have a gang of kids and still do the "right thing" by them. Just make sure you have several cash based businesses so that a greedy bitch on the team can't go rouge on you and take you to Family court and fuck your money up. W2 cats need not to apply.

If she gets to US (not necessary a citizen)
AND you're in the US
AND she finds you
AND she gets money for an attorney (I'd say at least 20K if you're very cooperative)
THEN you may end up paying child support.

The downside?

Not just ethics. How'd you feel for example, when you accidentally meet one of your ex-girls and she shows you a picture of your beautiful son who died at the age of four from a curable disease because she was not able to afford a $100 surgery for him, and who died in agony screaming for his dad to come and save him?

I'd probably feel like complete shit for the rest of my life.

In 2013 I should be able to afford to work my master plan of having a stable of women and kids.

I have a Colombian wife and 2 kids now. But I should be able to easily afford 5 more women and 10+ kids in 2013 when I'm living in Panama.

Will build a big compound on the beach or in the mountains. I'll live in the main house. My wife/ex-wife and 2 kids will live in townhouse next to my house. Then I build 5 more townhouses and find some womens from Latvia, Ukraine, Moldova, Montenegro, Estonia, and/or Belarus to fill them up.

Pay them each $1,000 a month for 20 years, let them live rent-free in townhouse, give them each a new car, and pay for their food and utilities. Have 2 full-time maids/cooks for them (and/or let their moms help out and live with them).

They need to pump out 2-3 kids each for me... and the kids need to live on my property or the women get cut off financially. No point having kids if I can't be around them and develop them according to what I want... superior athletes. I work online and most of the income is passive. So only need to put in 1-3 hours of work a day. Have plenty of time to train them and do homeschooling. Make sure they eat organic foods, etc.

Will give each woman a $10,000 bonus at the birth of a child. Will also put a lump sum of $80,000 into a gold denominated trust for each child once they're born that they can use once they turn 20.

I'll also have some Colombian girlfriends on the side. Being married to a Colombian, I've learned to not take them seriously and should probably avoid having more kids with them. They're like little kids themselves. Plus they have such limited world views and cause too much drama.

Eastern European women fit me better and would be more favorable to this type of arrangement for having kids.

I've been thinking about this since I was like 19-20, 16 years ago. My genetics are too good to let morons outbreed me. Now my finances are finally going to allow me to do this. Just need to get out of the USA and be an ex-American before taking action on this plan.

Quote: (10-23-2011 01:25 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Not just ethics. How'd you feel for example, when you accidentally meet one of your ex-girls and she shows you a picture of your beautiful son who died at the age of four from a curable disease because she was not able to afford a $100 surgery for him, and who died in agony screaming for his dad to come and save him?

I'd probably feel like complete shit for the rest of my life.

So would I.

Then again, I wouldn't bother to sire a child (or even travel and get with his potential mother in the first place) if I could not ensure he is provided well enough for his mother to cover a simple $100 fee. I'd need to ensure the ability to regularly provide a lot more financial support than that before I moved forward with the whole impregnation deal.

Quote: (10-22-2011 04:16 PM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

So if that's your "thang" its totally possible to have a gang of kids and still do the "right thing" by them. Just make sure you have several cash based businesses so that a greedy bitch on the team can't go rouge on you and take you to Family court and fuck your money up. W2 cats need not to apply.

Exactly.

That guy had some cajones. I wouldn't even think of trying to pull this type of plan off in the USA.

Quote: (10-23-2011 02:34 AM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

I've been thinking about this since I was like 19-20, 16 years ago. My genetics are too good to let morons outbreed me. Now my finances are finally going to allow me to do this. Just need to get out of the USA and be an ex-American before taking action on this plan.

The genetic issue is another thing with me too. I find it odd how people can't see the dysfunction in allowing the lowest common denominator in our society to vastly outbreed our best and brightest.
I do not see why I should sit idly by and allow jokers to outbreed me when I have the potential not only to provide quality genes but also to accumulate the resources to better support many kids and give them a better shot at life than most of my peers(and than 90% of men in any given third world country like Jamaica or the Philippines). What's the point of being affluent with little to no progeny in a world where people with $5 to their name also have 5/6/7 kids on government support?

That being said, I wouldn't risk keeping the women so close together. It'd be great if they were ok with it and I'm sure somewhere in the world it is possible to find women who are, but I'm not sure I'd like the chances...