rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh is such a faggot

Roosh is such a faggot

Imagine throwing this entire forum under the bus because you think Jesus is real and you have been a sinner all your life, whilst at the same time blaming everything on the jews, and yet not realizing the BLINDINGLY OBVIOUS FACT, that Jesus is a hoax WRITTEN by the jews to trick the stupid fucking goyim into giving up their own Gods and cultures, and instead following their God, the King of the Jews!

Man Roosh, if you're reading this, you REALLY fucked up, "brother."

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

Roosh is such a faggot

HE FUCKED UP BY DELETEING ALL HIS BLOGS POST. I AM GLAD HE ACCPETECTED JESUS CHRIST IN HIS LIFE BUT STILL WE NEED HIS MATERAL FEMINISM IS STILL GOING STRONG, AND WE NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN COUNTER THEIR NARRATIVE. WE NEED PUA MORE THAN EVER DAME HIM FOR DELETING HIS SHIT. WHAT ABOUT THE NEXT GENERATION OF MEN WHO NEED TO READ HIS POSTS? ITS ONLY GETTING WROSE FOR MEN, Especially IN AMERICA.  THERE IS STILL EASTERN EUROPE, WHICH IS GOING STRONG. I AM COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS TILL I GET OUT OF HERE(USA) PRAY FOR ME PLZ.

Roosh is such a faggot

Eastern Europe sucks amigo. We are not in 2010.
Westernisation has ruined EE, you need status and money and to be resident nowadays. Ask yourself is it worth it to move to an EE country, just to score a one point higher chick that you would score back home? That's the current dynamics.
What about the local language? Social circle? Are you ready to learn Polish or whatever? Lastly, the long winters suck. All that for one point higher? Fuck this Roosh fairytale.

Roosh is such a faggot

Not going to listen to you going to go there and see for myself. Also you forgot to send me the video you wanted my email.

Roosh is such a faggot

(02-15-2024, 03:52 AM)Blackychan Wrote:  HE FUCKED UP BY DELETEING ALL HIS BLOGS POST.

I wonder why none of you did a search for the blog on archive.org.

https://web.archive.org/web/20230000000000*/rooshv.com

Roosh is such a faggot

(02-17-2024, 10:09 AM)Bratwurst Wrote:  
(02-15-2024, 03:52 AM)Blackychan Wrote:  HE FUCKED UP BY DELETEING ALL HIS BLOGS POST.

I wonder why none of you did a search for the blog on archive.org.

https://web.archive.org/web/20230000000000*/rooshv.com

I respected the change, initially. The forum had shifted and rode the wave of the amazing populist movement, the first to successfully challenge the oligarchy and buck the obstructionist election system. Some life lessons and pop, but fun psychology, was being formed. The best thing about the forum was the meetups. We are all over the place trying to find work. Christianity, especially the budding youthful variety, could have dovetailed lovingly with the forum. Chicks could have transitioned to finding an LTR. 
However, he went overboard and torpedoed the whole thing. He walked away from much. Yet, he isn't a monk..He is mercurial and yo yo.

Roosh is such a faggot

@Bratwurst i know its still on archive.com but how will the next generation of men find his content? I found about roosh in December of 2017 when i watched his banned from London video on you tube and from there the red pilling on women began. I was already red pilled on world history.

Roosh is such a faggot

TO be fair, the better content was mystery, at least for pua. The mens right stuff, I'm not sure how valuable that was. Most of the ideas were gleaned from PUA. I would love to see an older men give marriage advice to the kids forum wherever that is.

Roosh is such a faggot

Jews hate Jesus and adamantly deny him to this day. wtf r u on about