rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The downfall of Asia : Ultimate thread

As most serious players have noticed, Asia is nowhere as good as 5-10 years ago. It used to be a heaven for sex-addicts : we only had to show up to meetup with sexy women, whereas now you will be happy to have sex with a 5 who already had sex with 100 digital nomads before you. Let's examine the main causes of Asia's downfall, especially of SEA's downfall. All of what I am going to write comes from my personal experience on the field, as well as from online experiments with fake online profiles that I made to reduce the bias.

- White males have become lower value -> The West used to be considered by Asians as a heaven of free speech and happiness. When the Covid farce showed up in 2020, the whole Third World suddenly understood that we were actually worse off than them. They all saw those youtube videos of "decomcratic" countries such as the uk and australia, where the police would treat its citizen like shit. What's more, shortly after the Covid farce, happened the Black Lives Matter, which lowered white males' value further down. I can tell you that in Thailand pre-covid, a black man would get death stared, whereas post-covid black men were more welcome than white men. And then, the inflation and Ukraine made asian newspaper mock us even more.

- Asians whave become richer -> Asian countries are growing very fast. When all the white males left Asia during Covid, it made Asian people realize that they actually don't need us.

- phone penetration explosion -> Tinder in Asia used to be a more niche thing. Not everyone had a smartphone, upper class women didn't mind using the app because it was "cool" (the proletarians didn't even know what Tinder was). Now everybody has a smartphone with internet even tuktuk drivers, so upper class women have stopped using it because they don't want to meddle with the average people. Now any cocksucking dark-skinned tattooed asian skank can meet a white guy from her Xiaomi phone.

- Social media penetration explosion -> Due to the phone penetration explosion, and Covid, social media apps are also now used by everybody. Which means that every Third World asian knows from Youtube and instagram that White countries aren't what they believed, that we are invaded by migrants, that white males are pussies, and that white males have no hesitation pussy begging with Third World women on instagram.

- match group is cashing in -> Match group went public in 2020. It gave free tinder passport during covid, so asian women got flooded by thousands of thirsty white guys who showered them with attention. Source? I saw first hand, 5s who had 1000s of matches with white guys who were higher value than them. Plus match group has changed CEO, they are money thirsty and scamming its male users, banning on sight, no longer giving matches, etc. In the past you would only get banned if you had been really insulting to some women (and AI didn't exist much yet, so easier to bypass the bans). Now? Ask a girl her weight and you're banned. Displease a girl during a date and you're banned. Also, Asian women are becoming more westernized and attuned to how dating apps work, so a higher percentage will report you.

- short term rent has become harder -> Airbnb went public in 2020, and they made lots of budget cuts during covid (eg : less customer service). Airbnbs became restricted in many countries, and even illegal in thailand for example, which increased the airbnb prices and made the whole experience more annoying due to scared landlords. Plus, more people (especially the asians who entered upper middle class) now want to taste the airbnb digital nomad lifestyle, so we have more demand and less offer.

TLDR : Asia is no longer worth it.

Seeing this from the other side, I'm truly disgusted by what transpired on this board and the overarching attitude toward 'pickup'.

None of what you're talking about exists for the traditional male.

Well, using all those factors you listed, you can look for countries where those things haven't occured... yet. The world is becoming more and more globalized and smaller every day. Differences between cultures are going away.

(06-16-2023, 05:31 PM)Battle Banana Wrote:  As most serious players have noticed, Asia is nowhere as good as 5-10 years ago. It used to be a heaven for sex-addicts : we only had to show up to meetup with sexy women, whereas now you will be happy to have sex with a 5 who already had sex with 100 digital nomads before you. Let's examine the main causes of Asia's downfall, especially of SEA's downfall. All of what I am going to write comes from my personal experience on the field, as well as from online experiments with fake online profiles that I made to reduce the bias.

- White males have become lower value -> The West used to be considered by Asians as a heaven of free speech and happiness. When the Covid farce showed up in 2020, the whole Third World suddenly understood that we were actually worse off than them. They all saw those youtube videos of "decomcratic" countries such as the uk and australia, where the police would treat its citizen like shit. What's more, shortly after the Covid farce, happened the Black Lives Matter, which lowered white males' value further down. I can tell you that in Thailand pre-covid, a black man would get death stared, whereas post-covid black men were more welcome than white men. And then, the inflation and Ukraine made asian newspaper mock us even more.

- Asians whave become richer -> Asian countries are growing very fast. When all the white males left Asia during Covid, it made Asian people realize that they actually don't need us.

- phone penetration explosion -> Tinder in Asia used to be a more niche thing. Not everyone had a smartphone, upper class women didn't mind using the app because it was "cool" (the proletarians didn't even know what Tinder was). Now everybody has a smartphone with internet even tuktuk drivers, so upper class women have stopped using it because they don't want to meddle with the average people. Now any cocksucking dark-skinned tattooed asian skank can meet a white guy from her Xiaomi phone.

- Social media penetration explosion -> Due to the phone penetration explosion, and Covid, social media apps are also now used by everybody. Which means that every Third World asian knows from Youtube and instagram that White countries aren't what they believed, that we are invaded by migrants, that white males are pussies, and that white males have no hesitation pussy begging with Third World women on instagram.

- match group is cashing in -> Match group went public in 2020. It gave free tinder passport during covid, so asian women got flooded by thousands of thirsty white guys who showered them with attention. Source? I saw first hand, 5s who had 1000s of matches with white guys who were higher value than them. Plus match group has changed CEO, they are money thirsty and scamming its male users, banning on sight, no longer giving matches, etc. In the past you would only get banned if you had been really insulting to some women (and AI didn't exist much yet, so easier to bypass the bans). Now? Ask a girl her weight and you're banned. Displease a girl during a date and you're banned. Also, Asian women are becoming more westernized and attuned to how dating apps work, so a higher percentage will report you.

- short term rent has become harder -> Airbnb went public in 2020, and they made lots of budget cuts during covid (eg : less customer service). Airbnbs became restricted in many countries, and even illegal in thailand for example, which increased the airbnb prices and made the whole experience more annoying due to scared landlords. Plus, more people (especially the asians who entered upper middle class) now want to taste the airbnb digital nomad lifestyle, so we have more demand and less offer.

This is depressing... but I believe every point you made - yeah our Western governments are making us look like fucking fools on the world stage. Tranny shit, gay shit, feminst shit, BLM shit... just general ass-fuckery. I guess the solution is just to become the 1% or as close to it you can get and take it from there.

Very annoying, AirBnb - pretty unusable these days, maybe bit's days are numbered...

(06-17-2023, 10:56 AM)BadwolfLives Wrote:  Seeing this from the other side, I'm truly disgusted by what transpired on this board and the overarching attitude toward 'pickup'.

None of what you're talking about exists for the traditional male.

What do you mean, exactly?

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

(06-17-2023, 10:13 PM)Sandstorm Wrote:  
(06-16-2023, 05:31 PM)Battle Banana Wrote:  As most serious players have noticed, Asia is nowhere as good as 5-10 years ago. It used to be a heaven for sex-addicts : we only had to show up to meetup with sexy women, whereas now you will be happy to have sex with a 5 who already had sex with 100 digital nomads before you. Let's examine the main causes of Asia's downfall, especially of SEA's downfall. All of what I am going to write comes from my personal experience on the field, as well as from online experiments with fake online profiles that I made to reduce the bias.

This is depressing... but I believe every point you made - yeah our Western governments are making us look like fucking fools on the world stage. Tranny shit, gay shit, feminst shit, BLM shit... just general ass-fuckery. I guess the solution is just to become the 1% or as close to it you can get and take it from there.

Very annoying, AirBnb - pretty unusable these days, maybe bit's days are numbered...

The majority of Asians are repulsed by right-wing nonsense. There are elderly white racist sex tourist who refuse to wear a mask in public, refuse to be vaccinated, die in the street, and pose a health risk. Asians view these people as disrespectful assholes. Donald Trump really did in it for white guys in Asia as he catered to the old, ignorant, and racist white voting block. Asians for the first time started thinking about racism. When Obama was president, the United States was viewed as a forward-thinking, tolerant nation. Open to all. So was most of Europe. There was excitement and energy in the air. I recall being in Europe when Obama was elected, and people were raving about how wonderful Americans are (remember, most of Europe and the rest of the world are left). Then, when Trump won the election, everything changed. People started looking at Americans as backwards idiots. People started thinking it was better just to stay where they are. When liberals ran shit it was all about inclusiveness and welcoming new people.

(06-18-2023, 04:14 AM)PAG Wrote:  

The majority of Asians are repulsed by right-wing nonsense. There are elderly white racist sex tourist who refuse to wear a mask in public, refuse to be vaccinated, die in the street, and pose a health risk. Asians view these people as disrespectful assholes. Donald Trump really did in it for white guys in Asia as he catered to the old, ignorant, and racist white voting block. Asians for the first time started thinking about racism. When Obama was president, the United States was viewed as a forward-thinking, tolerant nation. Open to all. So was most of Europe. There was excitement and energy in the air. I recall being in Europe when Obama was elected, and people were raving about how wonderful Americans are (remember, most of Europe and the rest of the world are left). Then, when Trump won the election, everything changed. People started looking at Americans as backwards idiots. People started thinking it was better just to stay where they are. When liberals ran shit it was all about inclusiveness and welcoming new people.

That's very interesting and goes along with something I've been thinking about recently. I feel like the best time to date in Europe as a black american was during the Obama presidency, especially during his first term and right after he won. So from like November 2008 to 2012.

Why? do you think there are less blacks on TV now? Nonsense, it's pretty much the same as it was under Obama

(06-18-2023, 04:55 AM)PAG Wrote:  Why? do you think there are less blacks on TV now? Nonsense, it's pretty much the same as it was under Obama

With the U.S. being so influential across the word, I was thinking the election of Trump might've influenced right wing sentiment in other parts of the world but I've never been to Europe so I will have to defer to you and other black men who have actually been there.

Judging by the sheer amount of girls from the Phlipinnes / Thailand that swipe in London, I disagree. I mean for example  it can't get worse in the UK.. UK is a Woke black hole right now, where only minorities or very wealthy people have some sort of future.
Women are stressed corporate wageslaves sharing some crappy overpriced house / flat, looking forward to their meaningless holiday twice per year or Saturday girls night out and hoping to meet some millionnaire to save them from their misery. Add crime and mental illness speading like cancer and you have the perfect toxic environment. A few days ago some migrant stabbed to death three random people in the streets and yesterday, a family of four commited suicide in West London.

Maybe you should wander outside Bangkok / Manilla? 

There is a clear message right now: 

Get the fuck out of capital cities!

(06-18-2023, 04:59 AM)Ozzy Wrote:  
(06-18-2023, 04:55 AM)PAG Wrote:  Why? do you think there are less blacks on TV now? Nonsense, it's pretty much the same as it was under Obama

With the U.S. being so influential across the word, I was thinking the election of Trump might've influenced right wing sentiment in other parts of the world but I've never been to Europe so I will have to defer to you and other black men who have actually been there.

Blah, you need to start using statistics in your statements and perhaps enroll in political science courses so you don't sound so stupid and lazy. The right wing in Europe would be center-left in America. So that really wouldn't affect black Americans too much.

(06-18-2023, 09:40 AM)Artique Wrote:  Judging by the sheer amount of girls from the Phlipinnes / Thailand that swipe in London, I disagree. I mean for example  it can't get worse in the UK.. UK is a Woke black hole right now, where only minorities or very wealthy people have some sort of future.
Women are stressed corporate wageslaves sharing some crappy overpriced house / flat, looking forward to their meaningless holiday twice per year or Saturday girls night out and hoping to meet some millionnaire to save them from their misery. Add crime and mental illness speading like cancer and you have the perfect toxic environment. A few days ago some migrant stabbed to death three random people in the streets and yesterday, a family of four commited suicide in West London.

Maybe you should wander outside Bangkok / Manilla? 

There is a clear message right now: 

Get the fuck out of capital cities!

Guys who based their arguments on dating appz swipes are losers and retards.

You are such an idiot.

Citron ban this moron again.

(06-18-2023, 07:38 PM)BadwolfLives Wrote:  

You are such an idiot.

It's funny how you're reduced to 4-5 word one lines. Don't have much of a brain to produce anything else Lol 

The fact of the matter is under Trump the western world lost tons of prestige. White males in Asia became annoying pest. The right-wing-led British economy is in complete freefall. Since 2010, the reign of the Conservatives has coincided with one of the worst economic periods in British history. The Office for Budget Responsibility (OBR) forecasts that real average earnings will remain below pre-financial crisis levels until 2026. By 2030, Poland will have superior living standards and a wealthier population than the United Kingdom Yes, Poland!

(06-18-2023, 07:46 PM)Artique Wrote:  Citron ban this moron again.

You should be more concerned about your poverty relative to the average Pole/euro. Seriously, the United Kingdom is going to become the Philippines of Europe! Average growth in Poland is 3.6%. In the UK over the last decade or so it has been 0.5%. If those trends continue, the average Pole will inevitably become wealthier than the average Brit. The same is true of several other eastern European countries. Both Hungary and Romania are expected to surpass the UK by 2040. Brexit will cost at least 4% of the UK’s future growth, or to put it another way, it brings the date when Poland will overtake the UK at least one year closer. In fact, several parts of the UK are already poorer than Poland.

If Britain is to keep up with the Polish juggernaut, it needs to reform and go for growth. But that would involve all those things that this government seems incapable of, or unwilling to provide, such as skills training programmes, easier planning regulations, more spending on infrastructure, and above all a new technology strategy. But even if it had all those things, it would still be outside the EU, which is the deal breaker.

Just try to see it from the perspective of a foreign firm looking for somewhere in Europe to invest. You can place your factory on an island off the coast of Europe, with red tape and barriers to trade at every border, with poor infrastructure, low skills, and no industrial policy. Or you can go to Poland.

Right-wingers are just dumb as rocks

I'm not British, cocksucker! Do you think I give a shit?

You probably should, do you speak any other language besides English you half-wit?

(06-18-2023, 10:41 PM)PAG Wrote:  You probably should, do you speak any other language besides English you half-wit?

Yeah, I'm fluent in retard, that's how I can understand you so well.

(06-18-2023, 05:45 PM)PAG Wrote:  

Blah, you need to start using statistics in your statements and perhaps enroll in political science courses so you don't sound so stupid and lazy. The right wing in Europe would be center-left in America. So that really wouldn't affect black Americans too much.

Ehh it's not that cut and dry I don't think. I guess it would depend on where in Europe you're talking about. And even then, I think most right wing governments in Europe would be more center to center right here in the states, especially with their attitudes towards immigration. Center to center right governments in Europe would probably align more with the center left here. This is all an oversimplification of course.

My main priority is how I can leverage the political climates in European countries to find the most up to date hot spots for young black men like myself. For example, I see that Greece recently had their national elections and overwhelmingly voted for the conservatives. That would tell me that it's probably best to avoid that country for the most part.

(06-19-2023, 01:07 AM)Ozzy Wrote:  

Ehh it's not that cut and dry I don't think. I guess it would depend on where in Europe you're talking about. And even then, I think most right wing governments in Europe would be more center to center right here in the states, especially with their attitudes towards immigration. Center to center right governments in Europe would probably align more with the center left here. This is all an oversimplification of course.

My main priority is how I can leverage the political climates in European countries to find the most up to date hot spots for young black men like myself. For example, I see that Greece recently had their national elections and overwhelmingly voted for the conservatives. That would tell me that it's probably best to avoid that country for the most part.

If you guys are looking for places where you would be accepted, why not go to Africa? Pretty sure it's a level playing field out there.

What about Barbados, Brazil, the Dominican, St. Georges, Columbia, Haiti, Aruba, Guyana? Why does everyone want to hang out in white countries and bitch about white people?

Pag you should go to Puerto Vallarta, it's all fags there, you'll feel right at home suckin dicks and talking shit about Trump. Oh and BTW Pag, Chinese owned black slaves.

https://areomagazine.com/2021/03/19/the-...-in-china/

(06-19-2023, 12:01 AM)BadwolfLives Wrote:  
(06-18-2023, 10:41 PM)PAG Wrote:  You probably should, do you speak any other language besides English you half-wit?

Yeah, I'm fluent in retard, that's how I can understand you so well.

Dude, you're just some broke retarded car washer.  I can buy you 200x no problem Lol

[Image: zSdaz2jh.jpg]

(06-19-2023, 02:46 AM)BadwolfLives Wrote:  

If you guys are looking for places where you would be accepted, why not go to Africa? Pretty sure it's a level playing field out there.

What about Barbados, Brazil, the Dominican, St. Georges, Columbia, Haiti, Aruba, Guyana? Why does everyone want to hang out in white countries and bitch about white people? 

Pag you should go to Puerto Vallarta, it's all fags there, you'll feel right at home suckin dicks and talking shit about Trump. Oh and BTW Pag, Chinese owned black slaves.

I wanna bang hot white chicks....pretty simple. Is Zagreb, Croatia good?

Blah, to be honest, you sound like a lazy retard.  Why "think" when you can perform a freaking Google search? It's not that difficult. I've visited a country in Europe. I spent a year in Poland and ran Roosh out of Poznan. A right wing government in Europe would be center left in the states. 

Why are you being stupid and lazy? Just get off your f'ing ass and go! 

[Image: KAS3eUAm.jpg]

[Image: akR8Mm2m.jpg]

[Image: bEAG411m.jpg]

[Image: VfaABzmm.jpg]

[Image: KJxhwO4m.jpg]

[Image: YCLVrtTm.jpg]

[Image: LCvrwKNm.jpg]

[Image: VKP1PJYm.jpg]

[Image: 95x0W9Sm.jpg]

[Image: Gngq1YXl.mp4]

(06-19-2023, 02:46 AM)BadwolfLives Wrote:  

I guess you're speaking to the other person, because millionaires like me are popular everywhere. I'm considered an international. I can travel to Columbia or the United Kingdom whenever I want.  Btw, Chinese owned white slaves too. In fact, the origin of the word slave is from the word Slavic. The blacks in North Africa bred with so many Slavic women introduced by the Vikings that they became tan.

(06-18-2023, 04:14 AM)PAG Wrote:  The majority of Asians are repulsed by right-wing nonsense. There are elderly white racist sex tourist who refuse to wear a mask in public, refuse to be vaccinated, die in the street, and pose a health risk. Asians view these people as disrespectful assholes. Donald Trump really did in it for white guys in Asia as he catered to the old, ignorant, and racist white voting block. Asians for the first time started thinking about racism. When Obama was president, the United States was viewed as a forward-thinking, tolerant nation. Open to all. So was most of Europe. There was excitement and energy in the air. I recall being in Europe when Obama was elected, and people were raving about how wonderful Americans are (remember, most of Europe and the rest of the world are left). Then, when Trump won the election, everything changed. People started looking at Americans as backwards idiots. People started thinking it was better just to stay where they are. When liberals ran shit it was all about inclusiveness and welcoming new people.

God, that guy is so has-been, still hasn't gotten over Trump lol. 

Reminds me of that loser old Boomer I chatted with very briefly in Chiang Mai. The old incel couldn't help himself making remarks about the "republicans" and the "democrats". Clearly he was obsessed about reading about this stuff.

(06-19-2023, 12:23 PM)Tliplik Wrote:  
(06-18-2023, 04:14 AM)PAG Wrote:  The majority of Asians are repulsed by right-wing nonsense. There are elderly white racist sex tourist who refuse to wear a mask in public, refuse to be vaccinated, die in the street, and pose a health risk. Asians view these people as disrespectful assholes. Donald Trump really did in it for white guys in Asia as he catered to the old, ignorant, and racist white voting block. Asians for the first time started thinking about racism. When Obama was president, the United States was viewed as a forward-thinking, tolerant nation. Open to all. So was most of Europe. There was excitement and energy in the air. I recall being in Europe when Obama was elected, and people were raving about how wonderful Americans are (remember, most of Europe and the rest of the world are left). Then, when Trump won the election, everything changed. People started looking at Americans as backwards idiots. People started thinking it was better just to stay where they are. When liberals ran shit it was all about inclusiveness and welcoming new people.

Reminds me of that loser old Boomer I chatted with very briefly in Chiang Mai. The old incel couldn't help himself making remarks about the "republicans" and the "democrats". Clearly he was obsessed about reading about this stuff.

Pretty obvious he's a narcissist.

The discussion speculated on the demise of white male value. You must go back in time to do so. It did not occur overnight. I recently visited Chiang Mai. You must have struggled with all the thirsty white males in the area.

[Image: Auh4awkl.jpg]

[Image: gwgGfIQl.jpg]

[Image: 3fOBzKul.jpg]

[Image: SuB05AWl.jpg]

Poor guy :/

[Image: 1A6GBjKl.jpg]

(06-19-2023, 12:35 PM)BadwolfLives Wrote:  

Pretty obvious he's a narcissist.

It's amusing how, whenever you're put in your place, you use labels such as narcissist, egotist, etc. to make yourself feel better Lol

Pag you're a huge retard and not an RVF-quality poster, you would've been insta-banned by Roosh, why you're even permitted to exist here is Citron's mistake. You realize all of RVF was right-wing, the blacks and whites. Go hang out on some Antifa dick-sucking board where you belong. They'd love to hear all about your white male inferiority complex.

Where I hang out, people like you have accidents. Make sure you're stayin up to date on those boosters now.