rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Instagram

Instagram

The teens of yesteryear are now in their 20s, and Instagram is of age. It's time for this Milenial to get into it. However, I hear the effort of development is quite high due to the extreme superficiality of the site, requiring tons of stories, how status, numerous followers, professional pics. What is the age group on there?

How can someone get an instagram of adequate quality, whatever that is, to pick up chicks? A buddy of mine who curates it all day has more success on it abroad than tinder.

Instagram

I agree that Instagram requires a considerable effort, time and money to spend.
That's due to the Algorithmes, lack of activity ( ie: Posting stories) will downgrade you quickly

Instagram

The problem with IG is that it has attracted many women from dating apps. The effect has been devastating almost for every dating app out there. Many women use apps like Tinder to promote their IG and are not active or chat with men. There is also the motive to make money on IG.
However, I don't know how to utilize IG in order to get laid unless you are wealthy and post pictures of your luxurious life.

Instagram

(05-12-2023, 08:40 PM)Artique Wrote:  The problem with IG is that it has attracted many women from dating apps. The effect has been devastating almost for every dating app out there. Many women use apps like Tinder to promote their IG and are not active or chat with men. There is also the motive to make money on IG.
However, I don't know how to utilize IG in order to get laid unless you are wealthy and post pictures of your luxurious life.

ive notic3ed this. match.com, which was a mecah, is done. tinder is still there, but that is what it is, not good for guys or women.

Is it possible to choose dm someone on instagram and go from there? or is it like nyc, if you dont live in manhattan, no one is interested?

Instagram

(05-13-2023, 11:48 PM)nampa Wrote:  
(05-12-2023, 08:40 PM)Artique Wrote:  The problem with IG is that it has attracted many women from dating apps. The effect has been devastating almost for every dating app out there. Many women use apps like Tinder to promote their IG and are not active or chat with men. There is also the motive to make money on IG.

ive notic3ed this. match.com, which was a mecah, is done. tinder is still there, but that is what it is, not good for guys or women.

Is it possible to choose dm someone on instagram and go from there? or is it like nyc, if you dont live in manhattan, no one is interested?

I would bet thousands of guys have IG in Manhattan and very few actually get action. I think sex through dating apps is going through a deep crisis that seems unresolved. It's part of the crisis that started with COVID and still evolves.

Instagram

I'm thinking about growing an instagram, feeling like I'm a weirdo without one.

Plan :
- make a fake chad on instagram
- add many white people from my country to make it look real (vs buying fake followers)
- once it reaches 1000-2000 followers, switch to my pictures, change the description etc. Will probably lose 2/3 of my followers so I'll have 300-600 followers left.

Thanks to my diabolic plan, I will be able to look less like a weirdo.

Instagram

Instagram is almost a necessity if you want to game younger women in the west. It sucks but it is what it is. Either adapt or die. Or, head to places where the main form of communication and social media is whatsapp, telegram, etc.

Instagram

(05-16-2023, 07:35 PM)Ozzy Wrote:  Instagram is almost a necessity if you want to game younger women in the west. It sucks but it is what it is. Either adapt or die. Or, head to places where the main form of communication and social media is whatsapp, telegram, etc.
there has to be a short cut to a passable ig. what is it?

Instagram

(05-15-2023, 06:10 PM)Topikrok Wrote:  I'm thinking about growing an instagram, feeling like I'm a weirdo without one.

Plan :
- make a fake chad on instagram
- add many white people from my country to make it look real (vs buying fake followers)
- once it reaches 1000-2000 followers, switch to my pictures, change the description etc. Will probably lose 2/3 of my followers so I'll have 300-600 followers left.

Thanks to my diabolic plan, I will be able to look less like a weirdo.

What's the best way to do this? How much time into 'stories' does one have to do?