rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

60% of men "afraid" to mentor women. Wonder why?
0% of men "afraid" to mentor women. Wonder why?
https://nypost.com/2019/05/17/men-are-af...all-study/
Quote:Quote:

"LeanIn.org and SurveyMonkey’s new #MentorHer poll reveals Friday that 60% of male managers report feeling “too nervous” about being accused of harassment to interact with women in “common workplace” activities such as mentoring, socializing and one-on-one meetings.

That’s a 32% spike from 2018, with an additional 36% of men saying they now actively avoid women in junior-level positions — effectively chopping down their shot at climbing the corporate ladder."

You know, it may seem odd to these scags at LeanIn.org, but if you plant poison ivy, you're not going to get roses. And the #metoo generation has literally covered themselves, asshole to piehole in sap dripping mounds of the stuff.

“The vast majority of managers and senior leaders are men,” says Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO, SurveyMonkey board member and founder of LeanIn.Org, in a statement. “If they are reluctant even to meet one-on-one with women, there’s no way women can get an equal shot at proving themselves.”

First, Sheryl can suck my fat cock.

Second, please answer this question - "Why on this blue earth, would any man in authority NOT be reluctant to meet one-on-one with a woman who, when things don't go her way, can destroy said man's career, with one, teary, factless "#meeeeetooooo"?

She goes on -

"We’re in a bad place — no one’s ever gotten promoted without a one-on-one meeting, I feel confident in saying that,” Sandberg tells “CBS This Morning” host Gayle King Friday. “Senior men right now are nine times more hesitant to travel with a woman and six times more likely to hesitate to have a work dinner.”

Let me repeat - Sheryl, and the entire staff of LeanIn.org can suck my fat cock.

Fuck, I'm shocked that it's only nine times. Sure, I'll "travel" with a female co-worker. She's in one plane or car, and I'm in a different one, and we stay in separate hotels, and only interact during business specific functions, with no less than 10 witnesses within earshot.

"Work dinner?" Sure thing. 10 witnesses, video and audio recording of the entire dinner. Dutch, by the way.

In a world where - "YOU MUST BELIEVE HER" - no un-witnessed interactions. Period.

And of course this vile twat of a woman, finishes her screed by what?

By telling women that absurd claims of harassment used to cover their very real and overshadowing limitations in competence and leadership are wrong, and that they must work to improved themselves?

Nope. It's all men's fault and she Gillettes all over herself:

"Now Sandberg says it’s time for men to “step up” and “redefine what it means to be a good guy at work” — before it costs us all a whole lot of cold hard cash.

“There’s not a company in the world that can afford to leave talent on the sidelines because it’s female,” she says. “But that’s what will keep happening unless all of us — especially men — commit to doing better.”

So it's up to US to risk our careers, income, and families, by mentoring frail women who cannot navigate simple social interaction with men, in the businesses that men created, built, expanded, and sacrificed for.

What is the woman actually risking in these interactions? Answer - nada.

Let me repeat - Sheryl, and the entire staff of LeanIn.org can suck my fat cock.
LOL
The current culture/social environment conditions in America 2019 is reason enough to not start most forms and types of businesses.

Hire a woman - gonna get sued.
Work with a woman - gonna get sued.
Fire a woman - gonna get sued.

Sell something to a woman - gonna get sued.
Say something "anti-woman" outside of work - gonna get sued.
Say something "non-PC/pro-GOP/pro-Trump" - gonna get sued.

What's the point of risking it all just to get fucked by militant feminists, self-hating men, and a corrupt judicial system?

It's basically move and find a new country and/or break up apart the US at this stage. I don't know how you fix this amount of brain damage on such a large scale otherwise.
Quote: (05-17-2019 03:09 PM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

You forgot one - don’t hire a woman and get sued.

Only when women’s safety would be in serious jeopardy in the most immediate, visceral way (quotas for airline pilots) would this kind of thing probably not be emphasized.

Same for doctors - surgeons aren’t really facing lawsuits to hire more women, like in Wall Street. There’s just a vague idea of so-called “sexism”.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky
She is assuming that you are leaving talent off the table by not advancing women. Perhaps the prior 200 years of western civilization do not count.
I didn't even catch that it was LeanIn.org as I was skimming and not fully focused. It must have just registered in my head as MoveOn.org

Then I realized it was LeanIn.org and went into ftge mode at just the thought of that being an organization of any kind. Imagine that office....a plethora of nasty women in pantsuits just waiting to come at you with that fraudulent, "I'm a woman but I'm just as tough as a man" energy that anyone who has worked in corporate America has experienced.

Male Manager: "I don't meet with women alone, only in group settings"

Female to HR Manager: "He said the only way he'd meet me is if we had group sex"
Even without all the metoo crap, having women in the work force means less shit gets done. It’s basic 101 shit. Sexual tensions , jealousy , vindictiveness , and spite all rear their heads where men and women work as equals...which is everywhere. Add the current social climate into consideration and it’s a miracle any work gets done anywhere.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis
I work in the oil/gas industry. There's some hot women in the finance department, but hardly any women in my field of work (electrical).

Nothing but masculine blue pill dudes, and hell, some red pill ones too.

I hate thinking about how my work will be more difficult if I switch to the tech industry because it's littered with women.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
Quote: (05-17-2019 05:28 PM)tugofpeace Wrote:  

I work in the oil/gas industry. There's some hot women in the finance department, but hardly any women in my field of work (electrical).

I hate thinking about how my work will be more difficult if I switch to the tech industry because it's littered with women.

We’re safe bro, women don’t want to do jobs where they actually have to pull their own weight and get dirty, even if they do get into a trade they’ll be off of the tools within a couple of years. Employers know
this and it’s why trades like boilermaker and iron work are 98% men.
I tried 'mentoring' a few girls with regard to the music business and music production in general.

When I didn't reinforce what they wanted to hear, I was pulled up about it.

They did not want a mentor. They either wanted someone to tell them how wonderful they were or to help them 'pull a few strings'.

That's what 'mentor' means to these bitches. A sugar daddy that doesn't even get to taste the sugar.

Zero sum game.

Then again, I didn't get accused of sexual assault so I suppose I can't complain.

Never again.

And yeah, there was no 'Dear John', just fucking ghosted as usual.

Snakes with tits...

Whenever a girl says she wants you to 'mentor' her, you need to put her in to one of two categories: Mental or Manipulative?

Or maybe a combination of both if you are lucky!

Us older guys get looked on as dirty old men, but we have spread our seed. Things like passing on our knowledge become more important to us.

But they get white knight young guys saying 'watch that dirty old perv' who then proceed to try and bang said sluts. Said sluts usually do get banged out, but not mentored.

It's a fool's errand.

But hey, at least I tried.
Quote: (05-17-2019 03:09 PM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

The current culture/social environment conditions in America 2019 is reason enough to not start most forms and types of businesses.

Sell something to a woman - gonna get sued.
Say something "anti-woman" outside of work - gonna get sued.
Say something "non-PC/pro-GOP/pro-Trump" - gonna get sued.

What's the point of risking it all just to get fucked by militant feminists, self-hating men, and a corrupt judicial system?

It's basically move and find a new country and/or break up apart the US at this stage. I don't know how you fix this amount of brain damage on such a large scale otherwise.
Hire yourself an old ass black woman that's well beyond the wall to get diversity quota check marked and get them uncle Sam tax kickbacks. . Added bonus they'll tell you like it is. Make sure the women are OOOOOOLD though, talking like 50+. Post menopausal.

Funny. I work in a tech company that's focused on manufacturing and we can't get any girls to join us. The office is 7 to 1, guys to girls. Management wants another girl desperately but they're shit out of luck.
Women decide its easier to just up and ruin a man's life for a quick payout instead of working hard and rising up by her own skills, because once during a corporate luncheon when they simultaneously reached for the same croissant their hands brushed together, or an insufficiently tall and handsome manager once said that her dress was nice!

Sheryl Sandberg and her group of harpies at Lenin.org are now baffled why men don't want to risk their careers mentoring them...and because the older women in higher positions will be jealous and deliberately sabotage the younger girls ('and we know this but can't say it because it implies women are petty and vindictive!') so there's no womentoring happening either!

The #metoo movement has lost steam, and now we have this as anyone with a brain knew we would. I say embrace it; the high potential for a Tsar Bomba sized red pill comes with it.

Oh and fuck coattail riding Sheryl Sandberg; she doesn't want women to 'lean in because you're all awesome goddesses and the big bad men have been holding you down!', she wants them to 'lean in!...so we can depress wages, raise costs, more quickly shift to a service based economy and therefore more quickly replace you with robots - but me and the people of my tribe will still have our corporate fiefdoms, enormous walled mansions and bunkers in New Zealand so hahaha!'
I'm in my mid-30s and have really not pursued mentorship relationships at work. No one in their 20s yet has ever asked me to mentor them or pursued anything resembling a mentorship type relationship. However, there is zero chance that I would ever mentor a female worker. Too much risk, not enough reward.
Have any of you men ever asked (nevermind demanded) to be mentored at work?

When bitches say "mentoring" it sounds to me like "I want special attention and easy access to the CEO and top managers so I can flash my tits and get promoted".

No CEO ever went out of his way to mentor ugly old me [Image: smile.gif]
Quote: (05-17-2019 09:15 PM)Zeroblack Wrote:  

Funny. I work in a tech company that's focused on manufacturing and we can't get any girls to join us. The office is 7 to 1, guys to girls. Management wants another girl desperately but they're shit out of luck.

We once had an engineer join our team that was literally a model. Like legit a 9/10 girl that you rarely see in real life.

She didn't know anything and always came in to work late, sang in the hallways, was a nice girl but pretty much an airhead. She left after like a year of screwing around.

Funny thing is, some of the senior VPs of the company were taking her out to lunch and stuff.. absolutely hilarious and pathetic at the same time.
Quote: (05-18-2019 08:09 AM)RWIsrael Wrote:  

Have any of you men ever asked (nevermind demanded) to be mentored at work?

When bitches say "mentoring" it sounds to me like "I want special attention and easy access to the CEO and top managers so I can flash my tits and get promoted".

No CEO ever went out of his way to mentor ugly old me [Image: smile.gif]

A girl I know wants a career in high-end furniture design (a weird choice but whatever), so she sent a text to the CEO of a local construction company wanting a paid internship. She included a link to her Instagram account that had some pictures of her woodworking projects - and a bunch more of her on vacations in a bikini. She got the job the next day.

The CEO (58) created a job for her where she basically rides around with him to various sites. You know he's not paying her a salary plus all the extras so she can learn the biz. That dude is asking for trouble...
Any time I have to meet one-on-one with a woman, it's in as semi-public of a place as possible. Ideally a table in an open room with others around even if out of earshot, or at worst a room with an open door or floor-to-ceiling window in a heavily trafficked area.

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!
The old boomer guys with money are thirsty as fuck and their game is terrible. Young women play them so easily.
We had a non official "no alone" policy for the men on our work crew. Under no circumstances were men staff to engage with any of our women clients behind closed doors alone.

In 2019 it's a suicide mission engaging with women in a closed setting. Even something as a coffee can be dangerous. I will only engage older women who are married with children with this setting professionally unless we are friends as these women seem to be the only ones who know how behave themselves around men.

I was taught this years ago by an older boss of mine who had an open door policy with women and admitted that, with the inability to be frank and candid women were never going to get the full 100% truth.

Your worst discipline and your best praise will be behind closed doors. I've been chocked out and physically assaulted by superiors and graciously hugged and given praise for a job well done; you get the raw truth when it is just two people. You can't be candid in an open setting. Women will continue to never get the full truth and it will hold them back. Not everything can be recorded by some HR loser evaluation sheet.

I hope more of this continues, women will get what they want of the return to sex segregated spaces if they continue on thier path.
I used to mentor graduate students in my STEM field. The moment #Metoo hit the media was when I took my name off the mentor list of the organisation I was involved with. I'd only mentored guys up to that point, but couldn't risk having to mentor a woman in that climate.
The best way to mentor women is to never hire them for management roles.
I am dealing (not through my choice) with a female real estate agent now and they're a real bitch to work with. Take everything personally and don't belive they have to prove their value. A man on the other hand will go out of his way to prove his value. I made the mistake of having a female real estate agent last year and it didn't go well.

Will hopefully get rid of her
Quote: (05-19-2019 10:20 PM)Rorogue Wrote:  

I am dealing (not through my choice) with a female real estate agent now and they're a real bitch to work with. Take everything personally and don't belive they have to prove their value. A man on the other hand will go out of his way to prove his value. I made the mistake of having a female real estate agent last year and it didn't go well.

Will hopefully get rid of her

If you can't get rid of her, keep insulting her and questioning her ability...she'll quit.

Quote: (05-19-2019 09:34 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

The best way to mentor women is to never hire them for management roles.

Advise them to give up a career and raise a family.