rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two American Women Reported Me to the Police for Farting on Tram (Wasn’t Me Though)

Two American Women Reported Me to the Police for Farting on Tram (Wasn’t Me Though)

I was coming back from the gym, carrying a protein shake in my shaker and wearing a Trump ‘16 hat. No one cares about the hat aside from the occasional Westerner who nevertheless doesn’t do anything except say “nice hat” in a passive aggressive way. I got on the tram and stood, as I often do, as my route has a lot of old people and mothers with young kids.

There was a drunk guy on the train, swaying and generally doing what long-term Slavic drunks do. He would get up and stand, and then two minutes later sit down. I think he repeated this four or five times.

Around that fourth or fifth time, he stood up, came closer to me but not too close, and out comes a very audible, machine-gun fart.

I instinctively laugh and keep laughing, as do about half a dozen others, all locals. In addition to making various obscenities about serving politicians and Romanians/Latvians (I think), he farts again.

After the second fart, a blonde and brunette, both 6’s, start staring at me from their seated positions. Out comes the blonde with that god awful American vocal fry: “Why would you fart on the subway? Is there something wrong with you?” She had no way of presuming I was or wasn’t a local but spoke in English. It also wasn’t the subway, but I didn’t bother reminding her about that.

“It wasn’t me, but thanks anyway,” I replied. Everyone could tell, bar these two, that the drunk had done it. I immediately debated in my head whether the accusation was due to the Trump hat or the protein shake. Logic said the protein shake, which I hadn’t even started to drink (I had shaken it at my stop before getting on the tram but it had come before I could drink). But in this climate, even thousands of miles from the States, I knew it was definitely Trump-related.

Brain-dead banter followed for three or four minutes, with the brunette backing up her friend, during which time a man in a suit told the girls in good English that it had been the drunk, the same guy who was so smashed that he was oblivious to the scandal he had created. The professional guy, a bank manager I later found out, also said it was ridiculous that this, two non-smelling farts, was causing a storm. I thanked the man but said aloud in both languages that the two girls should be ignored.

Transit officers got on at the next stop to check tickets. The girls used this as an opportunity to say I had broken some civil health, potentially criminal code by farting on the tram. Again, it was pointed out by a third-party that the drunk had done it, not me. I didn’t even bother to deny I had farted, as it was pointless, and told the transit people that it was a joke the girls were even arguing about this.

The blonde and brunette just would not stop and complained that the ticket inspectors were not listening to them. They asked to be directed to police. Most people, including myself and the girls, got off at a central stop and, yes, they hailed down two police in the immediate vicinity of the stop.

Brunette 6 and Blonde 6 approached the cops and the blonde was pointing at me as she did, as if I’d punched her in the face minutes before. I’m standing there, as are a few others, shaking our heads at the stupidity. As they said the word “farted”, the brunette gestured with her hands behind herself to indicate the movement of gas.

Both girls were close to hysterical. A grand total of six people, myself included, were ID’ed over this fucking joke of a matter, probably just so the police could expedite the girls being shooed away. Naturally, these two morons were first-time visitors to EE.

“Please go fuck yourselves,” I said nonchalantly to the girls at the end, in front of the police, who didn’t wince at my language given the farcical nature of the complaint. The officers, I gathered, thought they were classically mentally ill, not the mentally ill, culturally-enabled snowflakes we see in the West.

My hat was never explicitly mentioned by either girl, but on the tram during the banter I was called a pig, a horrible person, and a bigot, among other things, the last epithet being the clearest indication it was the hat.

The funniest part for me was the girls’ assumption, in their tone and body language, that they were speaking to me as some kind of brave equals ready for a fight, rather than as girls whom I could not reasonably punch.

Meanwhile, the drunk did not get off at my stop. He was too plastered to have any idea of what he inspired in those two cretins.

I don’t even know what to think of the experience. It was so bizarre that I was not once angry, more just exasperated and “Fuck this gay earth”.

You travel/relocate to get away from this mentality. The incident was akin to a microcosm of everythng wrong with feminism, SJWs, and victimhood culture.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Nothing surprises me anymore.

So, where exactly did this happen?

Quote: (05-15-2019 06:34 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

A relatively well-known Slavic city between the size of Košice in Slovakia and Warszawa in Poland. For professional/academic reasons I’ll hold back on saying exactly where.

Incidentally, after the debacle I googled the concept of farting as a crime and discovered that it’s not really surprising that some crazed Westerners will do this.

Plenty of times the issue was taken seriously or semi-seriously:

A German higher court overturned a fine imposed on a man for farting next to a female police officer in a lower court.

A woman in Sweden called police after she reneged on sex plans with a man and he farted as he exited her apartment.

Still, it was just clown world to me as it went down both on the tram and at the stop with police.

No notes taken, nothing. Just ID checks and the police telling the princesses that there was nothing they could do.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Should have told them to stop fart shaming.

Fart rape is real brahs

I laughed out loud when I read your post. Like Puckerman said, nothing surprises me anymore to hear about Western women making a fool out of themselves in a foreign country by turning a small silly thing into a big deal.

Over the years, I had noticed a lot of Western women traveling to Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia.

Quote: (05-15-2019 06:46 PM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

...Košice in Slovakia...

Small world. My ancestors were from around there (late 1890's-1900's).

Quote: (05-15-2019 06:46 PM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

A relatively well-known Slavic city between the size of Košice in Slovakia and Warszawa in Poland. For professional/academic reasons I’ll hold back on saying exactly where.

Incidentally, after the debacle I googled the concept of farting as a crime and discovered that it’s not really surprising that some crazed Westerners will do this.

Plenty of times the issue was taken seriously or semi-seriously:

A German higher court overturned a fine imposed on a man for farting next to a female police officer in a lower court.

A woman in Sweden called police after she reneged on sex plans with a man and he farted as he exited her apartment.

Still, it was just clown world to me as it went down both on the tram and at the stop with police.

No notes taken, nothing. Just ID checks and the police telling the princesses that there was nothing they could do.

I must remember that one. Kudos to you, sir.

A sly holocaust / gas chamber joke may have been enough to fry their synapses...

"Go home, you diseased fuck-holes."

Usually defuses the situation nicely.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Well deserved +1 from me. Epic fart story was epic.

is this an onion story?

So this is what the honk pill actually sounds like.

americans overseas [Image: dodgy.gif][Image: laugh6.gif]

Thank god for the Patriarchy giving these helpless females someone to run to in times of need.

Team Nachos

Quote: (05-15-2019 06:21 PM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

“Please go fuck yourselves,” I said nonchalantly to the girls at the end, in front of the police, who didn’t wince at my language [...]

If God were less twistedly cruel, these girls would right then and there walk through the doors of a total epiphany in their inner mental lives.

This would be the purchase of Red Pill.

Instead, these empowered brats will likely continue to build upon the lattice of rationalizations and denials that constitute the distorted fun-house mirror through which they attempt to make sense of the world.

Only an incident of the utmost irony and extreme absurdity can bring about the exhaustion of an SJW's ability to craft ad hoc mechanisms for coping with the incongruence of reality and her belief system.

One of the funniest things I've read here.

Honk honk

Anyone who has studied overseas and lived in local dorms or been settled in Europe for other reasons has similar stories of unhinged behavior if they spend enough time around SJWs/leftwing visitors.

Granted, Americans are simply more numerous than Australians etc and Europe is closer for them. I’m not singling out Americans as the sole source of overseas stupidity.

Some other events I experienced or am aware of:

- Pro-fake refugee types getting beaten up/robbed by the migrants they tried to help with food or money (pulling out your wallet in the wrong area is like a magnet)
- “Anti-racists” intervening in disputes between locals (typically Magyars or Slovaks) and gypsies over things like alleged pickpocketing, and getting clobbered by the gypsies in the fracas
- Students on exchange getting triggered by the fact that the anti-gay marriage lobby (or anti-#MeToo brigade) in France is actually pretty strong (the rallies for traditional marriage a few years ago were a prime example) and it’s not unusual to find very vocal conservatives on campuses in Lyon or Paris or Bordeaux
- Polish-Americans who vote Democratic at home trying to shame Polish nationalists in Poland around the time of marches, especially the annual Independence Day March
- Pro-abortion types screaming at pro-life groups with signs saying things like “Poland must go back to God”
- AfD folks not giving a flying fuck while campaigning (Dresden/rest of former East Germany especially)

On the last point, I encourage anyone who is in Germany, especially places like Berlin, to see how Maximilian Krah of the AfD deals with leftists screeching at him. Although they’re mostly German, he just shrugs his shoulders and moves on, while the screeching continues.

Quote: (05-16-2019 05:10 AM)Feyoder Wrote:  

One of the funniest things I've read here.

Honk honk

It's funny because it's tragic.

But that's what good comedy is.

Ever seen Louis CK?

Pathetic, fat old man whose kids hate him--it's hilarious.

This story could only be improved if a police officer had farted at the end while talking to the girls.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

"American woman...stay away from me
American woman..let me be"

Quote: (05-16-2019 03:51 AM)Rorogue Wrote:  

is this an onion story?

I reckon it's more of a beans and cabbage story.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

I think that when harder times return and ridiculous cunts like these are brought back down to earth that men will roam around with cameras recording the many and varied moments such anti-feminine creatures get a solid dose of reality, and that those recordings will be sold as a premium product to men who've lived through these times so they can sit back with a few friends, brandy in hand, and watch the light of indignity die out in the eyes of these overgrown brats.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

This reads like something that could be posted on Misc back in the glory days.

It's a good allegory for the way things would be if women ran the world - they'd have the police doling out punishments every time a man made them feeeeel offended, because their feelings, rather than any sort of objective standard, would be the barometer used for determining when a crime had taken place.

Absolutely hilarious!

Thanks for the story.

Props to the drunken guy. Farting in the presence of girls is the ultimate expression of 'zero fucks given'.

Game recognized!

“The world is what it is; men who are nothing, who allow themselves to become nothing, have no place in it.”

- V.S Naipaul 'A Bend in the river'