rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls studying/reading game

Gents, in the last two months I’ve observed something strange.

On four occasions girls in the 19-25 age range have admitted to recently (like within the last year) reading ‘The Game’. One long time acquainted in her mid 20s started quizzing me about if it works, and started a general discussion with some of our mutual that devolved into a bit of a q and a (given I was the only unabashedly single hell raiser). I’m not a big Game literature guy and prioritise building frame and value rather than learning new tactics that work for the minute and get most of my info here or on the odd YouTube vid - so I don’t use canned routines or lines that they’re picking up
on.

A 19yo in my rotation admitted to reading the game and watching YouTube videos (I assume rsd). She even tried to analyse some of our interactions real time to tell me she got what I was doing despite me never having heard some of the technical game terms she was employing. It was really odd to have a girl naked in my bed telling me to stop disqualifiying her 20 minutes after we’d banged and asking me if id ever run the cube on a girl...

All this as preamble but have any forum members seen an increase in recent months or years of female game awareness, and more importantly of them actually engaging with the material as a kind of (I assume) counter strategy?

Quote: (05-15-2019 01:05 AM)Bogart Wrote:  

A 19yo in my rotation admitted to reading the game and watching YouTube videos (I assume rsd). She even tried to analyse some of our interactions real time to tell me she got what I was doing despite me never having heard some of the technical game terms she was employing. It was really odd to have a girl naked in my bed telling me to stop disqualifiying her 20 minutes after we’d banged and asking me if id ever run the cube on a girl...

Meanwhile, every girl i fuck is your typical 18-22 yr old with no hobbies besides binge-watching Netflix shows and seeking validation on social media. Consider yourself lucky, or (not?). The highlight from your OP is making me think, maybe your game is too obvious? The best game is the one where the girl doesn't know you're gaming her. I've never in my life experienced girls have knowledge about the game or the red pill community.

I've encountered some girls with "game" but they are a rarity. They've learned it from interactions with a bunch of alpha/beta males hitting on them, i believe mostly subconsciously. This is the first time i hear about girls understanding game dynamics consciously.

Your mistake would be to openly admit you read the game and run it on girls. It will make her overcompensate by trying everything in her power to anti-game you and make it a bad time for you. She would think it's a manipulation tactic guys run on "weak" girls and refuse to fall into that boat. She sees it as a bad thing rather than a thing to keep your relationship as non-toxic as possible. What she doesn't know is you're doing her a favor by running game.

I've had girls comment on my book collection asking what these game books are. I just tell them it's psychology and about the relationship dynamics between women and men. You can't explain to women what game or red pill is, their mind is simply not ready for it. They're not logical whatsoever.

The majority of women don't need to study game because they have it naturally in them.

That might be some autistic or asperger girls that have a hard time socializing.

The current social dynamics don't make sense for them, so they study it to better understand how it works and be able to interact "normally" in the real world.

They researched and discovered the Game and PUA's technics and they came to the conclusion that relationship dynamics between men and women are based on that. Then in real interactions they analyse things like your 19 year old girl.

Sadly what they think is "normal" interactions between two human beings is not, because the Game is mostly about being fake and using manipulation technics to get what you want. It is not about genuine interactions, showing who you really are and accepting that the other person may not like it.

So as you say they will run "anti-game" on you because she came to think that interactions are about power and manipulation.

Did this 19 year old was genuinely nice apart from analyzing your interactions? Did you pick up a candid and innocent vibe from her, more so than "normal" 19 years old? Was she brutally honest in some of her answers with no malice or intentions to hurt on purpose?
If so she might just have asperger or something like that.

If you like her and she likes you, tell her that Game is mostly about manipulation technics used initialy by guys that don't have much success with girls and that it is not representative in any way of normal interactions between men and women.
Even if you don't really like her, tell her the truth, you might help her and save her some heartbreaks and not become a bitter and nasty old cat lady.

Don't forget they're also getting groomed by feminist lesbians CONSTANTLY, online at school and work.

Wouldn't be surprised if there is a new cunty feminist push to "educate young women about pick up artists".

Interesting thoughts - but to get this thread more on track I’m noticing this with more than one girl in my social/filandering world.

Deus - i like the theory that this might be a marker of Aspergery traits in my plate. She’s sweet and shy etc and I got her home off a fast nightgame pull first time. We have seen each other semi regularly despite recurrent (though not insurrmlutable LMR).

Ignoring her specifically for a second I think the overarching conclusion explains why I’ve had it come up in more than one interaction with girls of late. I wonder if the absurd state of play in the post gram/tinder dating market means that more gen z girls are going to need to resort to learning some of this stuff in much the same way that game/rp is becoming mandatory for even moderate sexual fullfilment for men.

^ firat haven’t read the game myself - in all cites instances by multiple girls it was mentioned unprompted

Women studying game is about learning to predict male behavior, not learning the tools for their own use.

Quote: (05-15-2019 10:04 PM)Bogart Wrote:  

Interesting thoughts - but to get this thread more on track I’m noticing this with more than one girl in my social/filandering world.

Deus - i like the theory that this might be a marker of Aspergery traits in my plate. She’s sweet and shy etc and I got her home off a fast nightgame pull first time. We have seen each other semi regularly despite recurrent (though not insurrmlutable LMR).

Ignoring her specifically for a second I think the overarching conclusion explains why I’ve had it come up in more than one interaction with girls of late. I wonder if the absurd state of play in the post gram/tinder dating market means that more gen z girls are going to need to resort to learning some of this stuff in much the same way that game/rp is becoming mandatory for even moderate sexual fullfilment for men.

^ firat haven’t read the game myself - in all cites instances by multiple girls it was mentioned unprompted

Yes it might be a generational thing as you say.

Young girls are more and more lost and confused about relationships and social dynamics between men and women and are going on the internet to have answers.

Sad state to see that our culture is creating autistic people en masse (nothing against them).

just get present brah. then the girls approach you. mindfulness meditation in the club bro. not with your eyes closed. but doing it while you look into the chicks eyes. even guys will approach you saying you look like a killer or a drug dealer. girls will randomly put their ass on your dick even when your not looking into their eyes. girls will ask if you work there as a opener.

all to do with being present. this game the book is rubbish shit.

Is it a coincidence that one of the latest RSD characters is an Aussie chick?

[Image: ohshit.gif]

Quote: (05-16-2019 03:30 AM)JekyllAndHyde Wrote:  

Is it a coincidence that one of the latest RSD characters is an Aussie chick?

[Image: ohshit.gif]

has she met evil stiffler?

Quote: (05-16-2019 03:13 AM)IAMSEXY Wrote:  

just get present brah. then the girls approach you. mindfulness meditation in the club bro. not with your eyes closed. but doing it while you look into the chicks eyes. even guys will approach you saying you look like a killer or a drug dealer. girls will randomly put their ass on your dick even when your not looking into their eyes. girls will ask if you work there as a opener.

all to do with being present. this game the book is rubbish shit.
lol

Some women have good girl game, generally attractive ones, but beyond that the concept is very remote and not at all of any interest beyond mildly amusing to just about any woman. Think of of it this way:

How much do you know about doing makeup or taking care of long hair? Probably not much. Maybe if you were really bored in a doctors office and there were no other magazines there to read, you’d happen upon an article and casually read it. Maybe you’d file away some piece of information from it to use when interacting with a girl that might surprise her or make her laugh, but by and large you don’t give a shit. As long as a girl has tasteful makeup and nice hair, you don’t care.

This is what game is to women. It may as well not exist as far as their intellectual brain is concerned. We’ve all heard the line about how feminists are the most susceptible to game because they think it doesn’t exist. Any woman trying to “figure it out” or understand it will not be able to sustain much of an interest, let alone dig deep enough to actually get anywhere with understanding what it’s about. Even if they did, it wouldn’t matter.

This girl, she read the Game? That book is what, about fifteen years old? And contains no useful game advice from what I remember. It’s a story about a dork who managed to get some girls using tricks he learned. The more dorks did it and he dates Courtney Love’s guitarist. The end.

Since then we’ve had Roosh and this forum, Roissy, Rollo, Krauser, and tons of others with real knowledge and experience to help us on our way.

She doesn’t need any of this.

A girl needs nothing but her looks, and possibly the ability to not seem completely toxic, to help her on her way. She’s never going to have to work very hard to meet men, and maybe not even very hard to get a good job and make money. Thus, the concept of game is like a TV show that a girl might watch for a day or a few weeks and when it fails to give her any more amusement, she’ll move on to the next shiny object.

Ask yourself- would the jig suddenly be up if she figured out that you learned how to make money, got yourself in shape, not be needy, read books, and become a more interesting person?

Attractive women like game. Not the concept. Actual game where you act the right way and say the right stuff and do the things your supposed to do. It is impossible for them to be aware of game in this moment because that would be antithetical to their feelings, which they’re being swept up by when you’re showing her a great time. To admit to herself that she was gamed, would invalidate that which is most true to her. This is also why women who are lied to and manipulated by men become so bitter and blame men for anything wrong in their lives and the world at large. They can’t blame themselves. That would mean that their feelings are “wrong”.

TL/DR: Don’t spend any time worrying about this. It doesn’t matter if she finds out anything. If she’s really curious, give her a copy of Roosh’s Lady and tell her “this magic book contains all the secrets you need to know”

girls were the ones who created game as snagging the best guy in their tiny town was the best life path, guys needing game is something relatively new but girl-game is growing. There are several women teaching a "new era" game to other women with the focus on finding the right guys for commitment, they're all over instagram sharing fuckboi memes and such with their books and consulting services in the bio

hot chicks don't need game, they have so much social experience by 16 they're good to go, looks like it's more geared towards the average or slightly above average girls who have options but not the options they want

Quote: (05-16-2019 10:16 AM)Chetthebaker Wrote:  

Ask yourself- would the jig suddenly be up if she figured out that you learned how to make money, got yourself in shape, not be needy, read books, and become a more interesting person?
Attractive women like game. Not the concept. Actual game where you act the right way and say the right stuff and do the things your supposed to do. It is impossible for them to be aware of game in this moment because that would be antithetical to their feelings, which they’re being swept up by when you’re showing her a great time. To admit to herself that she was gamed, would invalidate that which is most true to her. This is also why women who are lied to and manipulated by men become so bitter and blame men for anything wrong in their lives and the world at large. They can’t blame themselves. That would mean that their feelings are “wrong”.
TL/DR: Don’t spend any time worrying about this. It doesn’t matter if she finds out anything. If she’s really curious, give her a copy of Roosh’s Lady and tell her “this magic book contains all the secrets you need to know”

CtB is absolutely spot on with this assessment!

It doesn't matter whether a woman knows what your doing or not... it's still going to work, because it's designed to work on her emotions not her logical mind.

Also... I think this brings up an idea. We should be in our personal lives suggesting to women at large that they buy and read 'Lady'. This would be to our great benefit, not just on a personal level, but as a society as well.