rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Salsa Teacher Game

Salsa Teacher Game

Which men get the women in the latino dancing community?

Students, social media followers, party clients? No that much!
Instructors, DJs, event promoters? Yes!

This thread is for guys who are running game in their social circles as latin dance instructor.

Some basic advise to start with:
- Improve your fitness and nutrition in order to maximize your appearance. Apply a body language and the beliefs needed for being that attractive instructor
- Design and execute dancing classes that will excite your female students. Promote your classes for recruiting students with minimal effort.
- Seal the deal with your female students and assistants. In other words, game applied to social circles.

What have been your experiences so far?

Salsa Teacher Game

How much efforts does it take to run STG?

You may think that many hourse are needed for teaching dancing and attracting girls.
You are wrong. There is another activity which sill consume 70% of your time
INVITING PARTICIPANTS TO YOUR DANCING CLASSES

I have been doing this for 3 months already. For free. Aiming to get as much as women (and cool guys) involved.

Designing and delivering a basic salsa/bachata session takes me 1,5 hrs at most.
But inviting friends, asking them to invite other people, reminding them, dealing with flakes and trying to grow a social base from 0 takes me about 3-5 hours per week.

With more experience, I now manage to invest 2-3 hours. Still.

You will have to learn sell skills here as well. If you want to be efficient.

Salsa Teacher Game

Basic benefits for running salsa game as a TEACHER:

- Expand your social life with something you enjoy
- Learn a bit on latin american cocktails and snacks: added value when organizing your parties and/or dates
- Learning to dance helps to destroy insecurities. You will be amazed watching yourself at dance parkets, practicing in front of mirrors and feeling a stronger man when taking women in your hands
- Salsa women tend to be very feminine. Most of them take care of their looks and health
- Have parties with little or not alcohol... and still get turned on
- Meet-up people with interesting lifestyles related to music

If you like dancing, salsa teacher game won't just give you women. It will expand your personal development.

Salsa Teacher Game

Question of the week: where to find girls for offering your salsa classes?

It depends on your niche. In case you are looking for young party females, good sources are:

- University and colleagues: make friends with some people and invite them with their friends (word-of-mounth)
- Youth organizations: also within universities, but could be outside them. For example: singing groups (choir)
- Interns at your workplace: which I am working on right now. Just contacted HR and expect to offer a bit of party mood during their monthly gatherings.

Which other sources do you suggest for finding potential salseras?