rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What next? After first bang and "ghosting"

thread-73042.html

Im coming from this thread , and I wouldnt say its really ghosting but anyway..

Summary: Met a chick from tinder banged her in the third date, sex was retardedly bad (my first time). I would like to keep her as someone to bang not much more tbh.

So this is what happened the last.

We "banged" , really bad sex but idc at this point Idid my first bang and im more than pleased with that.

After the bang I told her "So ure leaving now right?" , but she suggested to stay for some more time so we started to watch a movie while cudling, then she left after like 40min.

I didnt hug her or anything, just let her go.

Texted her the next day asking if she was back in her city (8pm). She answered almost instantly saying that she was in her way to her city.

Copy paste:

[12/5 18:37] me: Hey! Did u arrive to X already?
[12/5 18:38] girl: Hey[Image: smile.gif]
[12/5 18:38] girl: Right on my way
[12/5 18:39] me: driving while texting? ?
[12/5 18:44] me: anyway, see un in X this week smday, not sure yet when i'll be free
[12/5 19:15] girl: Nooo waayy (she quoted the driving while texting)
[12/5 19:15] girl: I was on a gas station

I havent texted her since. Note that all the text convos have been specifically for logistics. And in this one she skipped the "see u this week" and quoted directly the other one.

I dont want to look thirsty, and so far i havent done anything else. Im back to tinder looking for chicks, but I only get like 3 dates per year so it may take a while (my citys small)

How should I act next? Do i hit her uo again suggesting a random date? Do i wait for her to say smtng else? Do i send her smtng random?

My plan was: Ask her what marvel movie should I watch, since she suggested that we should eventuslly watch em all (shes a fan). And then just tell her to come to my home since Ill be watching it this weekend

I should stop overthinking, i texted her she answered almost instantly and shes crazy over meeting me, Told her to come to my place this weekend which she will, and she wants to see me again before, so I guess we will have some small date before (wont be able to bang because of logistics tho)

Quote: (05-13-2019 01:33 PM)ThisIs Wrote:  

I should stop overthinking, i texted her she answered almost instantly and shes crazy over meeting me, Told her to come to my place this weekend which she will, and she wants to see me again before, so I guess we will have some small date before (wont be able to bang because of logistics tho)

It's hard but you have to stop giving a fuck about your performance. If you make it a big deal, it'll become a big deal. I still ocassionally struggle with ED but with experience I'm getting better at dealing with it.

Until you manage a better abundance mentality and get better at sex, it's a hit or miss whether the girl will stay so you do have to be prepared for that eventuality. Preferably by increasing your options.

If she does disappear, realise that it's just your ego taking a hit. Sex is a skill and you can't expect to be a pro without practise.

My main advice for dealing with ED is that you initially focus on taking deep breaths, gain awareness of the situation and then focus your attention on her tits, ass or other asset that usually turns you on the most. Cuddle with her, finger her, get her to lick your balls, whatever but don't try and force the erection, has the opposite effect.