rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I fucked up in the first date (Tinder-No kiss)

So I went to this first date in a long while, I havent dated in 5 months or so. It was a really hot eastern european girl. We went for drinks and talked a lot, then I decided to take her to a park where we could sit shoulder to shoulder.

And I didnt kiss her, despite having her close as fuck for a good while and looking closely into my eyes... When it was obvious that she wanted it 100% (Dont ask me why, im just a beta)

Then I accompanied her home, where she lives alone and she was giving signals that she wanted me in. I got nervous and just said, see u later and left (at least i could have kissed her as a goodbye but i felt so awkward after the park), u should have seen the expression in her face, like "unbelievable". Not even a kiss in the cheeks. I basically became an omega.

I fucked up really bad to be honest and what is done is done. Is this even recoverable?

Should I text her or something?

I have another date with another girl in 2 days. I hope I dont fuck it up as bad, I will take this as a lesson

Quote: (04-30-2019 06:41 PM)ThisIs Wrote:  

So I went to this first date in a long while, I havent dated in 5 months or so. It was a really hot eastern european girl. We went for drinks and talked a lot, then I decided to take her to a park where we could sit shoulder to shoulder.

And I didnt kiss her, despite having her close as fuck for a good while and looking closely into my eyes... When it was obvious that she wanted it (Dont ask me why, im just a beta)

Then I accompanied her home, where she lives alone and she was giving signals that she wanted me in. I got nervous and just said, see u later and left, u should have seen the expression in her face, like "unbelievable". Not even a kiss in the cheeks. I basically became an omega.

I fucked up really bad to be honest and what is done is done. Is this even recoverable?

Should I text her or something?

I have another date with another girl in 2 days. I hope I dont fuck it up as bad, I will take this as a lesson

This is a practice thing man. Be more natural. I have trouble with this too, a lot recently, in fact. Get more comfortable around girls. Be less logical. Read the subtext of the situation. Sometimes situations like this can be salvaged.

One thing I've found recently is that a gameplan helps before dates. Of how things should progress, what your goals are etc.

It is hard with eastern europe women, sometimes they take your breath away and you feel like a young boy.

Nerves may never go away, but you can be better prepared for situations.

I wouldn't get worked up over any one girl, OP.

Mistakes happen, and in many situations the circumstances are outside of your control. I had a girl in my house 2 hours ago and didn't get laid. Could I have done some thing better? Possibly, possibly not. Who cares. I'm meeting new girls Tommorow and Thursday night.

Be the man who has so many options that he can afford to make mistakes. You made some beta moves on a date? Then learn from it and move on to the next one, and repeat and repeat again.

Build up your options, start going on a few dates every week and meeting more girls. Schedule dates 2-3 with girls who show interest. Reduce the number of dates as you get more advanced...etc.

P.S I don't kiss girls on dates anymore. I get laid more now than when I kissed girls.

It seems is suspicious that you acted like a complete dork, but you managed to get into a date with a hot eastern european who also wanted you to come into her apartment. Most likely, a false story.

Still, it is possible that you are also quite physically attractive, or have good text game, and she really wanted you. Since you did not close the first date, your chances are quite low for a second date, but not impossible. Just wait a couple weeks with no contact and call her again like nothing happened.

Remember that even if you kiss a girl the first date, there is no guarantee that any thing will happen. Even if you bang the first date, she could ghost you for any reason or no reason at all, at any time.

Always keep moving, spin plates, and be ready.

Ring her up, tell her you enjoyed the date, and ask her out again.

But FFS make some moves on her next date.

Update: I texted her saying the typical 'I had fun blahblah' ... summarizing we are meeting again this weekend, problem is my logistics are horrible in the city we are meeting (its convenient this time for both of us). Im going for the kiss 100% else im fucked, but seems that the bang will have to wait for next week.

Use google maps to find a secluded alleyway to fuck her. Plan it in advance.

I had sex with 4 girls in alleyways in January alone. Do it.

Quote: (05-01-2019 07:56 AM)The King Wrote:  

Not sure if serious, but damn... How do you work up to that?

"This here is one of my favorite alleyways in town, want me to show you why?"

Surprised she is meeting you again

Get a room, do it in your car, etc.

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Don't fuck her in an alley for FFS

Just book a hotel room and run plausible excuse game to get her up, and bang away.

@RingThis, there is nothing wrong with not kissing on the first date, especially with an EE girl as they tend to be less sensual initially than western women and hard to read. Believe me, I've had some awfully long "walking dates" in Moscow and Kiev where the girls were as stone faced as a wall and it took multiple dates for them to open up and be friendlier. The mistake that you made though is not giving her a hug at the end of the first date, the handshake is damn akward indeed.

In the end it really boils down to what you want. If you want an LTR then not being too aggressive may actually have been beneficial for you, but if you just wanted a ONS then you took a major step back. However not all is lost as you do have a second date to make up for your lack of action.

Quote: (05-01-2019 01:30 PM)Heuristics Wrote:  

I'm 100% serious. When walking on the street in which the alley way is located, stop early on before midway, kiss her in the street for a few seconds, then keep walking. This makes it seem like you didn't plan on meeting her in an alley just to get sexual.

When reaching the spot, act curious and go in first to "investigate". Go ahead of her and make her feel safe by telling her there's no one there/it's a dead end...etc. Ideally try to find a spot in which people don't have a line of sight on you. Then just proceed to makeout and fuck her from the back while she bends over.

This works, but I wouldn't recommend it unless it's a last resort. I have lost 2 bangs that I could've gotten if I was in a bedroom by doing this. January was just not a good month for me logistically so I had to think outside the box.

Probably best to just get a room and go there. Just keep this in mind for emergencies.

Quote: (05-01-2019 07:31 PM)The King Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2019 01:30 PM)Heuristics Wrote:  

I'm 100% serious. When walking on the street in which the alley way is located, stop early on before midway, kiss her in the street for a few seconds, then keep walking. This makes it seem like you didn't plan on meeting her in an alley just to get sexual.

When reaching the spot, act curious and go in first to "investigate". Go ahead of her and make her feel safe by telling her there's no one there/it's a dead end...etc. Ideally try to find a spot in which people don't have a line of sight on you. Then just proceed to makeout and fuck her from the back while she bends over.

This works, but I wouldn't recommend it unless it's a last resort. I have lost 2 bangs that I could've gotten if I was in a bedroom by doing this. January was just not a good month for me logistically so I had to think outside the box.

Probably best to just get a room and go there. Just keep this in mind for emergencies.

The alley idea is good.

Better yet, scout the area earlier in the day and find a reasonably clean dumpster. As you and your date walk past have your keys in your hand and also an empty bottle or can. Throw the can in and "accidentally" let your keys fly in as well. Convince her this is your only set and motion that you will give her a boost so she can climb in to retrieve keys. Climb in after her and proceed to bang.

Bonus points if you preposition a dirty mattress.

To be mentally strong you must accept life’s difficulties, we all have doubts, fears and challenges. How you approach them will determine your outcome. - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote: (05-02-2019 02:05 PM)PantyPeeler Wrote:  

Better yet, scout the area earlier in the day and find a reasonably clean dumpster. As you and your date walk past have your keys in your hand and also an empty bottle or can. Throw the can in and "accidentally" let your keys fly in as well. Convince her this is your only set and motion that you will give her a boost so she can climb in to retrieve keys. Climb in after her and proceed to bang.

Extra bonus points if you use a second hand condom from the dumpster instead of having the expense of a fresh one.

Only Betas spend money on bangs.

Quote: (05-02-2019 04:00 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Extra bonus points if you use a second hand condom from the dumpster instead of having the expense of a fresh one.

Dont laugh. You'd be surprised at all the stuff you can find in dumpsters. Growing up in NYC, me and my friends would sometimes hang out in this one dumpster. It was behind a fancy chocolates makers store. We'd sit in there stuffing our faces while bees swarmed all around. #Paradise

Back on topic. You sometimes gotta think outside the box and take advantage of the situation. Back in the day, this one chick used to love to constantly fuck. I was her hero one night when we were making out and I grabbed her hand and walked her behind the bar (alley) and banged her in the cab of a work truck that was parked there. She thought it was "so risky" but I knew the truck was parked there for the night.

Girls love that kind of stuff. Me, Ive sort of outgrown it but am always seeing places where I think would be a good place to bang.

To be mentally strong you must accept life’s difficulties, we all have doubts, fears and challenges. How you approach them will determine your outcome. - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote: (05-02-2019 06:19 PM)PantyPeeler Wrote:  

Quote: (05-02-2019 04:00 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Dont laugh. You'd be surprised at all the stuff you can find in dumpsters. Growing up in NYC, me and my friends would sometimes hang out in this one dumpster. It was behind a fancy chocolates makers store. We'd sit in there stuffing our faces while bees swarmed all around. #Paradise

Back on topic. You sometimes gotta think outside the box and take advantage of the situation. Back in the day, this one chick used to love to constantly fuck. I was her hero one night when we were making out and I grabbed her hand and walked her behind the bar (alley) and banged her in the cab of a work truck that was parked there. She thought it was "so risky" but I knew the truck was parked there for the night.

Girls love that kind of stuff. Me, Ive sort of outgrown it but am always seeing places where I think would be a good place to bang.

Man, onetime I found a case of wine in the dumpster, unopened. 9 bottles of wine, 30 bucks a pop. Best dumpster find ever. I took that shit to people's houses for dinner parties, and neglected to tell them I literally pulled it out of the dumpster.

I see it's that time of the month on the forum.

Dumpsters are amazing places. My friend and I were cruising by a dumpster and he locked up the brakes when he saw this person’s legs sticking up out of the dumpster. After stopping the car, we waited for the person to flip upright. The person flips upright, and it turns out that it is a woman with a pretty decent large and saggy rack. She had a half eaten Popeyes chicken sandwich hanging out of her mouth. Being new to game, I thought this was an excellent time to test out my new skills and approach her. So I walked up to her and said “Shopping for lunch?” I could tell that she was into me because I could smell her delicious musty vagina. I could also see that she was holding smack as a used syringe was half hanging out of her pocket. I don’t know about you guys, but I love Popeye’s chicken. When I got next to the dumpster, I noticed a left over buffet of Popeye’s chicken in the bottom of the dumpster. So I asked her if she wanted to join me for a snack, and I climbed into the dumpster with her and proceeded to have a mini date. I asked her about the heroin and if she was willing to share. So we both did smack and I passed out eating the sandwich in the dumpster. Woke up, pants were around my ankle with some black sticky substance all over my cock, my wallet and phone were missing, and my friend was nowhere in sight. What the fuck is wrong with people these days?

Nice talk u guys are having there about the dumpsters lmao. Now back to my stuff

Update pre-second date:

Im meeting her tomorrow during afternoon for some coffee and walk . Its not the ideal setup but I dont want to wait till next week, specially since my text game is close to null. Shes leaving her car in a parking lot and im picking her up and driving her to another place where im planning to walk and take some coffee. Nothing special
I need to go for the makeout, the problem is that the where we are going is pretty public so I will have to find some "intimate" spot, i guess... any adivice on this matter apart from the dumpster? As last resource I can go for the makeout when driving her back to her car.

Im almost 100% sure I wont be able to bang her, I will have the perfect setup for the bang the following weekend when my home is free, but not this one since im not even in my city, because im visiting my parents city.

She wont stay till too late anyway, so im not planning it to be too long.

I will update on how it goes, but im aware that if i dont go for the makeout I should next (well she will next me anyway), but the bang... is it so important right now? I think it can wait 1 week. I could push for a car bang or "dumpster bang" but im too inexperienced for that stuff, and I could fuck it up even more, and having a perfect setup next week, I see no point

Glad to hear you set up a second date. Im pretty sure she likes you. Lots of first dates end without a kiss so dont worry about that. If theres any sign that she will invite you back to her place just play it cool and dont press for the kiss until you are alone with her. Otherwise have a good time, dont press for the kiss, until you are going to drop her off. Cars are great for making out. Just tell her she smells great while slowly steadily moving in for the kiss. Dont over think it just make your move. Its probably not that critical to her yet, Im sure she felt the chemistry too and she will be fine with kissing or not.

Quote: (05-03-2019 02:50 PM)ThisIs Wrote:  

Nice talk u guys are having there about the dumpsters lmao. Now back to my stuff

Update pre-second date:

Im meeting her tomorrow during afternoon for some coffee and walk . Its not the ideal setup but I dont want to wait till next week, specially since my text game is close to null. Shes leaving her car in a parking lot and im picking her up and driving her to another place where im planning to walk and take some coffee. Nothing special
I need to go for the makeout, the problem is that the where we are going is pretty public so I will have to find some "intimate" spot, i guess... any adivice on this matter apart from the dumpster? As last resource I can go for the makeout when driving her back to her car.

Im almost 100% sure I wont be able to bang her, I will have the perfect setup for the bang the following weekend when my home is free, but not this one since im not even in my city, because im visiting my parents city.

I will update on how it goes, but im aware that if i dont go for the makeout I should next (well she will next me anyway), but the bang... is it so important right now? I think it can wait 1 week. I could push for a car bang or "dumpster bang" but im too inexperienced for that stuff, and I could fuck it up even more, and having a perfect setup next week, I see no point

I was being 100% sincere about an alley way bang. Not everyone can pull it off but it's definitely a possible option. If you want to ask me about it you can PM me.

Try to find other options first. It's more of a last resort that anything else.

Quote: (05-03-2019 08:39 PM)The King Wrote:  

Quote: (05-03-2019 02:50 PM)ThisIs Wrote:  

Update pre-second date:

I was being 100% sincere about an alley way bang. Not everyone can pull it off but it's definitely a possible option. If you want to ask me about it you can PM me.

Try to find other options first. It's more of a last resort that anything else.

I'm thinking King's dates are similar to this

Update: I did kiss her but it was "weird" , I didn't manage to get the makeout.

Basically we went for a walk and eat in a coffee shop, then I went to a park with the aim to kiss her, but... surprise!! suddenly a group of english drunk tourists approach and start doing weird stuff right in front of us, I get nervous and say lets go to another place.

I take the car and we go to a mountain with beautiful views, there were some guys so I make some time talking so they can leave, suddenly a group of 15yo kids arrive, so I wait for them to leave, but they didnt. At one point I say fuck it, and I go for the kiss, I kiss her 1 time, look at her, and kiss her for a second time . But fuck me and kill me not sure why the makeout doesnt happen. I see that the kids are still there and tell her its time to go and I would drop her at the place she parked her spot, in the car when i stopped i kissed her again. But again no makeout, she just keeps looking and me, and no comments abt the kiss I felt bold, i wanted to try the method of teasing her with kissing, I mean giving kisses but stopping right away so she would want more, but man i fucked up lol, we just kept talking a minute after all. She leaves... and says that she wants to see me again soon

Summarizing: I did 3 beta kisses , and I waited way too much, but well live and learn

So that was it, weird as fuck , and I felt beta as fuck.

Not sure what to plan for next time, I will see her again in a week in my house when my parents leave and I will try to setup the place for a bang, with alcohol and netflix. But in the meanwhile? I have a whole week to spare, should I do anything there or just wait?

You did good. She wants to see you again so thats good too. She probably doesnt think it was weird. Keep in touch but dont over do it. Play it cool. Did you say she has her own place? How far is it from your place?

Quote: (05-04-2019 03:58 PM)PantyPeeler Wrote:  

You did good. She wants to see you again so thats good too. She probably doesnt think it was weird. Keep in touch but dont over do it. Play it cool. Did you say she has her own place? How far is it from your place?

5 minutes walk, I live with some retarded flatmates so I dont want to bring anyone there, if anything I would go to her place or she would come to my place (in another town this next weekend)

BTW: She just texted me (i had to text her the previous time) saying that she had a good time