rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many below average looking guys are having success with daygame?

I know what so many will want to say "looks are not that important", "leagues don't exist", "it's all about confidence".

Because of that, I'd like to hear from the guys who are actually successful while doing daygame despite being below-average.

It would be super helpful if you guys could tell us what method you are using (Direct/Indirect/Just wing it) and other information you think is relevant.

The other motivation for my question is that I keep in touch with a few wings in NY and I've met zero non-handsome successful guys. On the other hand, I've met plenty of guys who try really hard and get nothing.

Quote: (05-06-2019 01:50 PM)Arkania Wrote:  

I know what so many will want to say "looks are not that important", "leagues don't exist", "it's all about confidence".

Because of that, I'd like to hear from the guys who are actually successful while doing daygame despite being below-average.

It would be super helpful if you guys could tell us what method you are using (Direct/Indirect/Just wing it) and other information you think is relevant.

The other motivation for my question is that I keep in touch with a few wings in NY and I've met zero non-handsome successful guys. On the other hand, I've met plenty of guys who try really hard and get nothing.

Bulshit , girls have more power than mens nowadays when it comes to choosing partners . and they become Financially independant , their first criteria is look. unfortunately its taugh and taugh for below average mens but not that hard for below average womens (at least to get laid)

A 5 guy won’t be able to get in a relationship with a 10 woman. You can get some crazy examples but those are exceptions.

And your rating is relative. Go to Thailand and your rating goes from 5 (average in US) to 9. You’ll be “tall” at 5’9, rich if you make $24k/y, endowed if you have more than 4 inches, etc.

Game is not a magic pill. It increases your value. Same for many other things.

First you need to define what is success .
I think game helps you to lift slight above your weight . Male 5 would date female 6-7 with a game .

Here’s my experience ;
I am 5’6” , 32 years old male , Arab living in south USA , 146 lb, 16% body fat , top 5% in style in my city and Relative new to the game . I won’t say I am killing it , but I will list the cases where women hit on me on public :
1- 26 yo, 6, Syrian American
2- 36 yo, Nigerian , gym rat, great body
3- 28 yo Mexican-American , 6
4- 24 Colombian American , 6

Those are the ones who blatantly hit on me . They talked to me . But I fucked it up as usual lol.
My word of advice to you game does work .
I mean both external and internal game . Work on your appearance and so your skills .
You won’t fuck 10 every day but you will have decent success . I would be much more successful if I were or I were American not immigrant.

Quote: (05-06-2019 05:50 PM)Anchor Man Wrote:  

First you need to define what is success .
I think game helps you to lift slight above your weight . Male 5 would date female 6-7 with a game .

Here’s my experience ;
I am 5’6” , 32 years old male , Arab living in south USA , 146 lb, 16% body fat , top 5% in style in my city and Relative new to the game . I won’t say I am killing it , but I will list the cases where women hit on me on public :
1- 26 yo, 6, Syrian American
2- 36 yo, Nigerian , gym rat, great body
3- 28 yo Mexican-American , 6
4- 24 Colombian American , 6

Those are the ones who blatantly hit on me . They talked to me . But I fucked it up as usual lol.
My word of advice to you game does work .
I mean both external and internal game . Work on your appearance and so your skills .
You won’t fuck 10 every day but you will have decent success . I would be much more successful if I were or I were American not immigrant.

I am Arab myself too (Tunisia) and U.S always been a success for me . Cant count times i have been approched when i travel to a US city .

in Canada things and taugher (specially in french part of Canada , way more taugh) but still fesable.

Lets say appearance matters (unless you are in asia , or black african country , asians and blacks womens being the least picky in the world)

Here we go again with this 'looks vs game' discussion.

Can you newbies try to use the search function. This has been discussed meaninfully and to death on the forum.

Quote: (05-07-2019 08:48 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

Here we go again with this 'looks vs game' discussion.

Can you newbies try to use the search function. This has been discussed meaninfully and to death on the forum.

That's not the point at all.
I guess I failed, but I wanted to frame it as an inspirational thread.
The point is for below average looking guys to tell us about their success, not for people to discuss the extent to which they think looks matter.

OP based on your description, I salute you for being able to get any girls.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (05-07-2019 04:47 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

OP based on your description, I salute you for being able to get any girls.

My description or OP's ? Because I am the one who provided details

Game with a capital G, removes the dictatorial power of choice froma chick and gives it to the man . Assuming you have your basics tight, how do you use game? Think of a woman as a bulb, hit the right emotional switch(her feelings) at the right time in the right way, she goes lights on and follows you to the condo. Hit the wrong switch, or some shit that'd make Casanova cringe, she blows up in your face or gives you a fake number. Game is a man's emotional power over women to get them to do his bidding (assuming the basics of his life are in order). Looks or Game? Give me Game, anyday, anytime

Quote: (05-08-2019 10:59 AM)El Padrone Wrote:  

Game with a capital G, removes the dictatorial power of choice froma chick and gives it to the man . Assuming you have your basics tight, how do you use game? Think of a woman as a bulb, hit the right emotional switch(her feelings) at the right time in the right way, she goes lights on and follows you to the condo. Hit the wrong switch, or some shit that'd make Casanova cringe, she blows up in your face or gives you a fake number. Game is a man's emotional power over women to get them to do his bidding (assuming the basics of his life are in order). Looks or Game? Give me Game, anyday, anytime

This exact opinion has been expressed many times. That is not the point of the thread.

If you are ugly and successful, then please share and be a role model for others.

Honestly, day game for me (rating me I'm probably a 4, maybe a 4.5 as I've lost some weight) and day game has drastically improved for me. Women actually approach me unlike online game where I always have to make the approach and once my ugly mug is shown they hit the block button.

I've recently done a "Your pic first." policy first online. Really weeds out the bitches, which is about 99%.

I'm not ugly, whatever that might mean with respect to men so i may not qualify as per your stated criterium. Ugly is a relative term for women. That being said, I'm certainly not handsome but I bag the chicks I want by the dozen. Not all the time, but enough of the time to leave me feeling like the real deal. How I learnt it is how I do it and its how I detailed as above cos I see it works. War stories coming soon.

Quote: (05-08-2019 12:23 PM)El Padrone Wrote:  

I'm not ugly, whatever that might mean with respect to men so i may not qualify as per your stated criterium. Ugly is a relative term for women. That being said, I'm certainly not handsome but I bag the chicks I want by the dozen. Not all the time, but enough of the time to leave me feeling like the real deal. How I learnt it is how I do it and its how I detailed as above cos I see it works. War stories coming soon.

I'm 5'3" so I'm instantly ugly by all women's standards, that combined with my fivehead really makes me a shitty catch physically. That's why I say I'm ugly. No woman says "short is preferred." I haven't been sexually active in about 2 years but overall that's more out of choice and realizing I fucked myself over being a hedonist for my 20s and slowly realizing I need God first then a wife.

Quote: (05-08-2019 12:23 PM)El Padrone Wrote:  

Thanks for sharing!
Could you tell us what type of game you run and which venues?

Depends what you call success?

1/50? 1/100? 1/150? Approach to lay. And with what calibre of woman and also relative to you?

I am a 6 at best in Eastern Europe (5 at best in the west) after maxing out my looks (though I feel I still have a way to go game wise). I score 1/200-1/300 here. Take me to Mexico or Brazil and it ranges from 1/20 to 1/60 respectively. You could argue I am a 7 there. To me personally achieving 1/50 with girls who are 6-7s with the very occasional 8 is the best a guy with my genetics could expect to achieve given his appearance and game is fully maxed out.

My 2 cents

As a 4/10 I really dont bother with daygame. I think if you 6+ or your getting IOIs then it's worth the effort, otherwise save your energy for nightgame.

Quote: (05-08-2019 11:52 PM)cruzinV Wrote:  

As a 4/10 I really dont bother with daygame. I think if you 6+ or your getting IOIs then it's worth the effort, otherwise save your energy for nightgame.

This is the shittiest advice I’ve ever read on here, if a guy isn’t physically attractive then night game is absolutely the worst option.

I wouldn't recommend daygame to anyone who is average or under average looking, unless you want to grind 100s of sets for a single bang
I'm easily above average looking and daygame is still a grind, probably takes me 100 approaches to get laid with a girl 0.5-1 point under my looks. Initial reactions are good but getting them out after is not so easy, my game is low intermediate though.

I've seen avg / under avg people approach and the reactions they get are absolutely abhorrent, you can see the disgust appear on their faces after 0.1 second, a direct response from the limbic system.

Also JFL if u believe guys get approached. I've probably done around 1000 sets and have been approached maybe 5 times, for directions

Quote: (05-08-2019 10:59 AM)El Padrone Wrote:  

Game with a capital G, removes the dictatorial power of choice froma chick and gives it to the man . Assuming you have your basics tight, how do you use game? Think of a woman as a bulb, hit the right emotional switch(her feelings) at the right time in the right way, she goes lights on and follows you to the condo.

I always wanted to believe this, but in truth, I feel like you need to meet her physical requirements for your 'game' to do a damn thing, tbh. (ps - Please don't confuse me with some incel 'you need to be a male model to get laid!!' dude lol. That's not me)
I just think You can try to spike her emotions and make her laugh, challenge her etc etc, but without that initial physical attraction, I find it's not gonna go anywhere sexual.

The mysterymethod concept of 'game' has all but died out across the PUA world, and been replaced with Mark Manson, RSD type philosophy which is more about approaching in numbers, NOT being able to 'force' a girl to being attracted adn getting good at closing the girls who ARE attracted to you. Even Roosh's writing about game is super basic to the point that it implies it;s really about talking to girls and escalating on the ones who are into and not about 'converting' them.

In my experience, it's more realistic. I honestly do love the idea that you can say some lines to spike her emotions and make every girl want you sexually, but I feel like there's way too much evidence to the contrary tbh (infields seem to confirm this, for example, as well as that of my own any everyone I know!)

Well how would you guys rate Krauser lookswise? He obviously does very well with his elite level game.

I would say I’m en par or maybe a bit worse than him lookswise yet massively underperform in comparison so surely it must be game that is sorely lacking rather than solely looks

Quote: (05-09-2019 05:44 AM)WannaBang Wrote:  

Well how would you guys rate Krauser lookswise? He obviously does very well with his elite level game.

I would say I’m en par or maybe a bit worse than him lookswise yet massively underperform in comparison so surely it must be game that is sorely lacking rather than solely looks

Yeah, 'game' certainly plays a role.
Thing is, Krauser only ever hits on Foreign girls in poor countries. (like most PUA's) It's so much easier. great for infields! And who knows how many apprpoaches it takes him to get a bite! Might be loads LOADS more than he lets on. I personally got laid 3 times in 4 nights in Budapest a few weeks back. That never happens here lol
He'd struggle in the UK!

Quote: (05-09-2019 06:00 AM)subterfuge Wrote:  

Thing is, Krauser only ever hits on Foreign girls in poor countries. (like most PUA's) It's so much easier. great for infields! And who knows how many apprpoaches it takes him to get a bite! Might be loads LOADS more than he lets on. I personally got laid 3 times in 4 nights in Budapest a few weeks back. That never happens here lol
He'd struggle in the UK!

I think the vast majority of guys would be doing the same if they had the money/financial freedom. Why would you grind it out in a shit place for girls like the UK where they are generally less attractive physically and have worse attitudes?

Quote: (05-09-2019 06:00 AM)subterfuge Wrote:  

He'd struggle in the UK!
This is a very important thing to point out if you are trying to game somewhere like the US. I'd say im a 5.5-6 looks wise, bring in money/stability sure up to a 7. I am only 5'7 though so that instantly takes me out of the game for a fair amount of women. When I'm over in SEA women talk to me like Im an 8 just because I'm semi decent looking white dude.

If Krausers going to the third world to game women then don't compare that to your home town unless youre also going to the third world to game.

I haven't watched allot of Krauser but from what I've seen/heard he mostly spends time in EE/FSU, which is nothing like SEA in regards to the ease of pulling women. I also wouldn't say places like Croatia, Czech Republic, Poland, Russia etc are 3rd world.

You absolutely need some game to get laid with decent girls in EE. I understand why guys would say its easier than say the UK because the girls are usually much nicer and obviously hotter so you have way more targets.

Personally I would find it very difficult to get into dating British girls again after dating a number of girls from EE/FSU. So I totally get why Krauser and allot of PUA's are located in EE. More bang for your buck.