rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Documentary: The Greatest Story Never Told. WW2 From Germany's Perspective

I am only an hour in to this so far. It is over six hours long and broken up in to chapters.

It's the most mind blowing documentary I've ever watched.

I am not going to bother trying to explain it other than what I've seen so far is how Hitler actually didn't hate Jews. He hated the Jewish elite. The elite controlled media and banking and got famously wealthy during the post WW1 reparations at the expense of ethnic Germans and their own Jewish people. I am suspecting there will be evidence on how the Holocaust was actually an operation funded by the Jewish elite in which their own people were sacrificed and suffered terribly for their own greedy cause. Hitler actually had over 100,000 loyal Jewish officers and soldiers under his command including several generals.

It's a long watch but as a history buff I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight.

Watch it before (((they))) ban it.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (04-14-2019 07:13 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

I am only an hour in to this so far. It is over six hours long and broken up in to chapters.

It's the most mind blowing documentary I've ever watched.

I am not going to bother trying to explain it other than what I've seen so far is how Hitler actually didn't hate Jews. He hated the Jewish elite. The elite controlled media and banking and got famously wealthy during the post WW1 reparations at the expense of ethnic Germans and their own Jewish people. I am suspecting there will be evidence on how the Holocaust was actually an operation funded by the Jewish elite in which their own people were sacrificed and suffered terribly for their own greedy cause. Hitler actually had over 100,000 loyal Jewish officers and soldiers under his command including several generals.

It's a long watch but as a history buff I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight.

Watch it before (((they))) ban it.

This was the first time I thought I had see the "other side" of propaganda (anti MSM/the usual narrative) and gone too far.

You'll be in a daze after for days, some serious rewiring will occur and you'll laugh bleakly to yourselves when people in the "alternative media" say "my viewpoints are reasonable, not like those NAZIIIIISSS", really realise they're all singing the same tune well-meaningly. You also then realise WW2 is the foundation which the modern "reasonable" worldview is built, and how different you will likely view media from films to books.

If the material in the documentary is real (and it does check out what I have looked at it), the depth and breadth of the lie is so mindblowing and unforgiveable, all the moon landing/9/11 look like small change to this juggernaut, its implications are staggering and I don't even have words to describe how we likely changed the world for the worst. I wonder if we live in the alternate 2019 sometimes:

There hasn't been for my money, a more artificially created view of any period in history produced for public consumption than the time between 1929-1950 in Germany.

Also great soundtrack (though no doubt many will see it as a way of manipulating the viewer, Dennis Wise who stitched it together from other documentaries)

And Man in the High Castle becomes twice as interesting!

The whole thing was removed off Youtube several times, it was at half million views at one point.

I still find it hard to get my head around not rationally but emotionally, because the other side has drummed the official narrative in so well, done in a so matter of fact way, its the default, like breathing air you don't think about it. It just happens.

I never knew what a third rail really meant until I started researching this, its like a hot cast iron pot and the world can only treat one way: with gloves in a specific fashion.

I will watch it, but even if he only hated the "Jewish elite" he killed a lot of Jewish people in general-so it will take a lot to sway my belief that he hated Jews. I know for a fact Hitler hated Communists, and he treated Jews the way he treated communists-so I will watch what Hitler did and judge him based on that rather than what he wrote or said.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

On my learning spree of history, this doesn't surprise me that WW2 turned out to be the biggest psy op in the last century. And thanks to other forum members supplying me resources to study, I can conclude that WW2 is a mixed bag of people not knowing what happened and misunderstandings. And most of all, schemes. After all, Israel was the result of Germany losing if I'm correct. Any detective worth their salt would instantly become suspicious considering the people who benefited.

A great documentary about what really happened regarding WW2.

YouTube keeps banning it.

I am confused now. Christopher Jon Bjerknes says Hitler was a communist agent.

Don't debate me.

Does it address the Vril-powered alien-designed antigravity ships?

My ex-gf's dad was talking about this 10+ years ago lol. I totally believe it. History books are written by the winners.

Does every historical event have to be turned into a convoluted plot? Can’t it just be possible that Hitler was an evil fuck who wanted to exterminate Jews and Slavs? I get that we’re skeptical on this forum but sometimes I gotta go with the mainstream narrative.

I've been eager to watch this but every time I consider watching it I ask myself what do I gain from this...

This "red pilling" information does not give me any benefit to my life... If the docu convinces me, talking about it could make my social pariah so I guess I'll stick to not watching it.

And in the end I'll never know the truth... Is the accepted truth the truth or is this docu the truth? One will never know for sure...

I haven't seen this documentary yet, it always seemed to be banned on Youtube. But I've a feeling it chimes closely with a similarly-themed book I've read called 'The Myth of German Villainy' by Benton Bradberry;

https://www.amazon.com/German-Villainy-B...B01FEK8ZKM

(Check out those reviews on Amazon, they say it all!)

Sample quote from a review;

Quote:Quote:

Everything you know about the World War II is WRONG. Most history books are ready to acknowledge that WWII was continuation of the unresolved issues of WWI. This book goes farther to explain that both wars were incited by British finance capitalists and industrialists to destroy Germany as a competitor to the British Empire. WWII was just to finish the job. The story unfolds that Germany was becoming an economic powerhouse with a growing colonial system after the country was united under Bismark. Germany was beginning to step on the British economy. Germany was wrongly blamed for starting WWI, and the Treaty of Versailles ruined the country. German people were forced into starvation and poverty by the terms of the Treaty

The book blew my mind, it really did. I keep re-reading it every few months just to remind me of how much I 'knew' was lies. As far as I can tell, the book is legit. I've searched like hell to verify all his most controversial points and so far he stands up.

For me, WW2/WW1/Russian Revolution was the biggest red-pill of all.

It's such a difficult topic to talk about though. Anything that challenges the narrative is labelled as revisionism (or worse).

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen

I haven´t seen the document, but I realize, that history is not black and white.
Just think about brainwashing with holocaust. They even make subjects in schools to teach children to feel sorry for jews. There have been plenty of genocides in the history, some of them are still happening, some of them were even oficially supported, but what´s only important is to feel sorry for poooor jews. Look at how Germany was humiliated, what became of it.

Just because of saying something about jews (and it doesn´t have to be something negative, but only "neutral"), you can end up in jail.

We are not being told the truth.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

The infamous documentary.
Have not watched it but have seen people change from watching it.
I wonder how much of a nuclear redpill it is then.

Quote: (04-14-2019 07:13 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

You'll be in a daze after for days, some serious rewiring will occur and you'll laugh bleakly to yourselves when people in the "alternative media" say "my viewpoints are reasonable, not like those NAZIIIIISSS", really realise they're all singing the same tune well-meaningly. You also then realise WW2 is the foundation which the modern "reasonable" worldview is built, and how different you will likely view media from films to books.

If the material in the documentary is real (and it does check out what I have looked at it), the depth and breadth of the lie is so mindblowing and unforgiveable, all the moon landing/9/11 look like small change to this juggernaut, its implications are staggering and I don't even have words to describe how we likely changed the world for the worst. I wonder if we live in the alternate 2019 sometimes:

Its the hardest red-pill ive ever had to swallow. Just like Neo the world you thought you knew will never look the same again.

Aa an history nerd it lools very amateurish with a lot of scenes from other documentaries, music and translation that doesn't make sense..

The first hour has many factual events and it's all stuff that we knew already but they really did not dig enough into Ludentorff, Hindenburg and the backstory of race theory in Germany. I had an uneasy feeling watching stuff that I really knew but twisted in a way of making the character look like a saint.

Quote: (04-15-2019 06:56 AM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

Aa an history nerd it lools very amateurish with a lot of scenes from other documentaries, music and translation that doesn't make sense..

The first hour has many factual events and it's all stuff that we knew already but they really did not dig enough into Ludentorff, Hindenburg and the backstory of race theory in Germany. I had an uneasy feeling watching stuff that I really knew but twisted in a way of making the character look like a saint.

That's exactly what I don't want from my history books/documentaries; a completely inverted propaganda piece painting all the heroes as villains and vice-versa. I just want the facts with first-hand sources backing it up so I can make my own mind up.

That said, the absolutely uniform (and black and white) re-telling of the events and characters in WW2 almost invites you to look elsewhere for alternative info. My old History teacher did a great job of drumming into us all the vital importance of looking for bias in all sources and rating those sources accordingly.

In my view, there's no substitute for original accounts, interviews, diaries etc dating from the time of the events. The more time that passes ... well, you only have to look at my signature below for how murky history can get!

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin

I recommend Asha Logos and his subverted history series.

Quote: (04-15-2019 07:54 AM)amity Wrote:  

I recommend Asha Logos and his subverted history series.

Cheers. Never heard of him, but when I've searched Twitter, it turns out I've already followed him! Must have liked something he said. I'll start paying him more attention.

At the end of all alleged facts, Hitler cut a deal with Stalin (Molotov/Ribbentrop) and invaded Poland.

You don't even have to get into annexation of Sudetenland and Austria.

There was no war between UK, France, and Germany until Hitler invaded Poland.

Hitler also declared war on the USA, not the other way around.

Even if for some reason you agree with his aims, Hitler was a fuck-up.

The fact is we will never know the truth. What I do know is the Germans were getting fucked by other nations and domestic traitors. They were men fighting for their country while they and their families starved and lived in squalor. The rest is an eternal mystery.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (04-15-2019 08:46 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

At the end of all alleged facts, Hitler cut a deal with Stalin (Molotov/Ribbentrop) and invaded Poland.

[Image: D-Express-Judea-24-03-33.gif]

Jews declaring war on Germany and the boycott of German goods happens well before WW2 or any invasions of Poland.

Just read "The Rise and fall of the third reich", by William L. Shirer, and you will see how disgusting and terrible Hitler's regime was. Those books says it all from the perspective of an american journalist that lived there. If only one percent that was written there is true (wich surely is), like those killing sprees on jewish people, jewish mothers trying to hide their kids under their skirts in order to save kids life, that makes Hitler the most terrible man on earth, no matter how "good" his intentions were. He lies on hell and ever will.

Quote: (04-15-2019 03:40 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Does every historical event have to be turned into a convoluted plot? Can’t it just be possible that Hitler was an evil fuck who wanted to exterminate Jews and Slavs? I get that we’re skeptical on this forum but sometimes I gotta go with the mainstream narrative.

Good goy.

Was Shirer an objective observer though?
I have my doubts.
There were many agents employed in the spreading of misinformation and fabrication of the facts during those times and Shirer's accounts are to my mind, pretty dubious. Admittedly though, I would need to do more research on him and his background to come to a definitive conclusion on his honesty or otherwise.

Quote: (04-15-2019 09:08 AM)Man of Truth Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2019 08:46 AM)Sp5 Wrote:  

[Image: D-Express-Judea-24-03-33.gif]

Jews declaring war on Germany and the boycott of German goods happens well before WW2 or any invasions of Poland.

I missed the lesson in History where "Judea" bombed or attacked Germany on the ground in 1933. So what if Jews organized to boycott German goods? What does that have to do with invading Poland?

The Daily Express was at the time an old Tory imperial newspaper which was sympathetic to Hitler in the same way that Edward VIII / Duke of Windsor was sympathetic to him.

Anyways, German GDP per capita was growing rapidly throughout the 1930s before Hitler attacked Poland, so what was the reason for invading Poland again?

Yes, Hitler was a fuck-up.

[Image: German-GDP-per-capita-1930-1950-Groninge...Centre.png]
German GDP per capita 1930-1950.