rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The physical state of the modern 21-year-old thot

Of course this self-indulgent picture is "powerful", because anything a thot does for attention is "powerful" or "brave".

[Image: 7825432-6529279-image-a-27_1545787268349.jpg]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic...ulite.html

In fairness, it would take a LOT of bravery to put a picture of you looking like you're wearing the bleached skin of an 80 year old woman in a national newspaper.

This is the second thread today with an uncensored picture of a fat chick. Why?

[Image: tenor.gif]

Er, silver (hair) lining.
Better to know of the red flags from the very outset as opposed to only finding out later...?

Double bleach.

[Image: NpQ5zxM.gif]

[Image: wjlu4jG.gif]

EDIT: It's interesting that everything that used to make a woman attractive has been boiled away by feminism and all that's left, all a girl can base her self-worth on is whether or not she's hot.

Might be considered fat to some but oh well.

There are a couple of things wrong with women under 30 nowadays. 3 things to be exact that branch off into more serious things.

1. NO accountability

2. NO Guidance

3. NO discipline

To be fair the only reason modern men have these things is because of pick-up. Men have to have certain guidance, a certain discipline, and accountability to be good with women and most men WANT to be good with women. Gay men act like women and follow the same path for a reason.

Terrible genes. I have sympthy for any children she might eventually have.

Quote: (04-13-2019 09:16 AM)The Stronger Sex Wrote:  

Of course this self-indulgent picture is "powerful", because anything a thot does for attention is "powerful" or "brave".

[Image: 7825432-6529279-image-a-27_1545787268349.jpg]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic...ulite.html

Maybe Lauren Southern without the makeup and Photoshop?

Quote: (04-13-2019 02:03 PM)Heuristics Wrote:  

Maybe Lauren Southern without the makeup and Photoshop?

Nooo! You do not blaspheme the nice bumpa!

You don't get over-tanned skin like that by being to ashamed to show your body in public. Shameless exhibitionism, that's all this is.

The comments on the linked guardian article give me some hope for humanity.

I have never seen such a wracked body, even on women twice her age. It looks like she should cover her skin up, she just cannot handle the sun.

She would have to pay me to take a number 2 on her!

No longer accepting comments. Lol. Comments disnt go as they wanted

All the tanning salons in Australia must have a separate revenue category just for her visits. I mean holy shit.

On second thought, so must all the Hungry Jack's.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (04-13-2019 10:27 AM)Donfitz007 Wrote:  

There are a couple of things wrong with women under 30 nowadays. 3 things to be exact that branch off into more serious things.

1. NO accountability

2. NO Guidance

3. NO discipline

To be fair the only reason modern men have these things is because of pick-up. Men have to have certain guidance, a certain discipline, and accountability to be good with women and most men WANT to be good with women. Gay men act like women and follow the same path for a reason.

The only thing wrong with women is that men don't put them in their place.

The belief that women will be accountable or disciplined on their own accord is exactly how we got in this situation.

I'd toss in severe alcohol abuse, likely from age 13.

Hard to believe that thing is 21. Really hard to believe, actually.

Look at the hands.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

"Ariella said negative thoughts about her physical appearance would run around in her head until she was mentally and emotionally drained."

Entirely subjective information.

'I would starve myself, I would constantly diet and I would HATE what my reflection entailed,' she confessed.

More subjectivity. No verifiable information on what her 'diets' consisted of. (She probably didn't ever starve herself.)

"'I finally realised that HATING what society deemed "unattractive" was pushing me further and further into a deep hole of depression, anxiety and misery,' Ariella added.""

Sub-jec-tivity...

""She said that what has changed about herself since she was a teenager is her ability to deter negativity. """

>>>She has become a Wizard<<<???

"'Once you let go, you let go of the hurtful words that people try to place on your life. You can be FREE,' she said.

'Learn to accept yourself so even if someone dislikes you or your body you DON'T give them any power.'"

Hocus Pocus bullshit. She sounds like a backstreet voodoo practitioner.

""Over time Ariella has learnt to love every aspect of her body, both when it is posed and in its natural state, as they are what make her unique.""

No Proof.
Reported as if she has learnt how to operate a jet plane at 10,000 meters and has recognised certification.
None of this can be objectively measured or quantified.

Not One Mention of her Exercising.. anywhere..

""Her positive messages have resonated with thousands of people online as she now has 155,000 followers.""

The only detail that makes any of this noteworthy for these journalists.

Why do we have to be shown a photo of a self indulgent narcissistic fat whore? Why? Who really cares about this, no more.

It's not her figure as much as the fact that she's willing to expose herself that gives her maybe a +2 boost to her SMV (for some men). She knows this and that's exactly why she does it. It's a hell of a lot easier to break an increasingly nonexistent social more' and be an exhibitionist than to hit the gym. People are lazy in general and women are lazier than men.

Quote: (04-13-2019 10:27 AM)Donfitz007 Wrote:  

Might be considered fat because she is fat

^Fixed

I know Ive stated this before but its quite stunning how effectively the post modernist social engineering has shifted standard of beauty. Within one generation a girl like this (who has a pretty face but ) with a huge ass is considered "thicc" hot by some of you younger guys. That butter body would have been laughed at on stage at even the cheesiest Spring Break wet T shirt contest even in the early 90's.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

21? Holly cow

Is she Arab? They are famous for cottage cheese in early 20s due to lack of exercise and shit diet

Quote:Quote:

^Fixed

I know Ive stated this before but its quite stunning how effectively the post modernist social engineering has shifted standard of beauty. Within one generation a girl like this (who has a pretty face but ) with a huge ass is considered "thicc" hot by some of you younger guys. That butter body would have been laughed at on stage at even the cheesiest Spring Break wet T shirt contest even in the early 90's.

Standards of beauty have been shifting all the time through history, they are not set in stone. And regardless of them, different people will have different taste. I like my woman to have huge tighs and thick ass, and you can take all those who have sticks for legs and no ass. Everyone happy.

Quote: (04-14-2019 07:43 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  

[b]"'Once you let go, you let go of the hurtful words that people try to place on your life. You can be FREE,' she said.

Another way to say this:

"I decided to become a fat, lazy bitch, and pretend not to care about what people think of me"

Que applause and celebrations!

Quote: (04-14-2019 04:31 PM)Zagor Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

^Fixed

Standards of beauty have been shifting all the time through history, they are not set in stone. And regardless of them, different people will have different taste. I like my woman to have huge tighs and thick ass, and you can take all those who have sticks for legs and no ass. Everyone happy.

Men have been sucking cack throughout history too...doesn't mean Im doin it.

Pro tip: If you cant still hear the music when she sits on your face then the level of thigh fat is....

[Image: tenor.png]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell