rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

a year ago

a year ago

i would have offered to fix that chick's window regulator, since i've done several and it would be super easy for me. a year ago i thought that would help get me laid.

now i just think huh, sucks for you, they sell duct tape at the grocery store. have to prove yer worth my time before you get it.

just thought i would post that, kinda funny to me to notice the difference in behavior, and that i was still tempted to offer but knew better.

a year ago

I've been thinking about this today; what I've learned on this forum, from reading Bang and from keeping my eyes open.

Sometimes it's fun to reflect on it and sometimes the pain is unbearable. I was married for 22 years and I thought that, in that time, no woman other than my wife had been interested in me. Now that my eyes are wide open, I see so many missed opportunities and so many indicators of interest from women that it nearly causes me physical pain to contemplate.

Fortunately, it's never too late to learn, but I missed a lot. No more.