rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taking pictures of girls as an opener?

Scenario: It's a clear, sunny day, around 3:00 PM. You're in a popular area of your city with lots of younger people. There's lots of girls out and about. You wouldn't give most of them a second look, but every so often you see one with a tight young body and a revealing outfit that gives you that jolt in your abdomen.

Today I saw someone pull a camera out of his pocket and take a picture of one of these girls as they were walking toward each other on the street. The girl had a big smile on her face, she seemed very receptive and flattered.

Has anyone here tried this?

Goldmund's thread probably tells you how to do this most effectively: thread-37641.html

No I haven't, I'd say that's a bit weird.
I don't think it would be well received where I am.

So you assumed the guy taking the pic was not known to the girl?

If you want to open a girl, use your mouth, not some socially retarded “novel” approach.

This could go all "me too" and not go in the direction the OP was hoping for.

Probably classed as sexual assault in Western nations these days....

Did it once myself:

Quote:Quote:

-Instagram girl set-- We're outside and they're taking instagram photos. I walk up unashamedly and say i'll take the photos. They reciprocate and offer to take photos of us. I ask the cute redhead in the group to dance. An angry beta orbiter shows up and gets butthurt because I had the courage to approach so i ignore him. The girls end up being strippers.

One of the girls I took a photo of ended up dancing with me after I asked her. But it turned out she had a boyfriend, which she told me after we danced.

Verdict: in the right environment or moment maybe it works out good for you. Otherwise maybe it comes across as being needy.