rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women protest when asked to stop wearing tight leggings at Catholic Mass

A Catholic mom asked women at Notre Dame university to stop wearing tight leggings at Mass. Her letter was reasonable:

Quote:Quote:

I’ve thought about writing this letter for a long time. I waited, hoping that fashions would change and such a letter would be unnecessary — but that doesn’t seem to be happening. I’m not trying to insult anyone or infringe upon anyone’s rights. I’m just a Catholic mother of four sons with a problem that only girls can solve: leggings.

The emergence of leggings as pants some years ago baffled me. They’re such an unforgiving garment. Last fall, they obtruded painfully on my landscape. I was at Mass at the Basilica with my family. In front of us was a group of young women, all wearing very snug-fitting leggings and all wearing short-waisted tops (so that the lower body was uncovered except for the leggings). Some of them truly looked as though the leggings had been painted on them.

A world in which women continue to be depicted as “babes” by movies, video games, music videos, etc. makes it hard on Catholic mothers to teach their sons that women are someone’s daughters and sisters. That women should be viewed first as people — and all people should be considered with respect.

I talk to my sons about Princess Leia and how Jabba the Hutt tried to steal her personhood by putting her into a slave girl outfit in which her body became the focus. (That’s the only scene in the whole franchise in which Leia appears in such a way — and it’s forced upon her.)

Leggings are hardly slave girl outfits. And no one is forcing them on the countless young women who wear them. But I wonder why no one thinks it’s strange that the fashion industry has caused women to voluntarily expose their nether regions in this way. I was ashamed for the young women at Mass. I thought of all the other men around and behind us who couldn’t help but see their behinds. My sons know better than to ogle a woman’s body — certainly when I’m around (and hopefully, also when I’m not). They didn’t stare, and they didn’t comment afterwards. But you couldn’t help but see those blackly naked rear ends. I didn’t want to see them — but they were unavoidable. How much more difficult for young guys to ignore them.

I’ve heard women say that they like leggings because they’re “comfortable.” So are pajamas. So is nakedness. And the human body is a beautiful thing. But we don’t go around naked because we respect ourselves — we want to be seen as a person, not a body (like slave-girl Leia). We don’t go naked because we respect the other people who must see us, whether they would or not. These are not just my sons — they’re the fathers and brothers of your friends, the male students in your classes, the men of every variety who visit campus. I’m fretting both because of unsavory guys who are looking at you creepily and nice guys who are doing everything to avoid looking at you. For the Catholic mothers who want to find a blanket to lovingly cover your nakedness and protect you — and to find scarves to tie over the eyes of their sons to protect them from you!

Leggings are so naked, so form fitting, so exposing. Could you think of the mothers of sons the next time you go shopping and consider choosing jeans instead? Let Notre Dame girls be the first to turn their backs(ides) on leggings. You have every right to wear them. But you have every right to choose not to. Thanks for listening to the lecture. Catholic moms are good at those!

https://ndsmcobserver.com/2019/03/the-legging-problem/

The comments on the article are hopeless. Women then responded petulantly by posting pictures of themselves in leggings:

[Image: attachment.jpg41508]   

[Image: attachment.jpg41509]   

[Image: attachment.jpg41510]   

[Image: attachment.jpg41511]   

Media article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic...-Dame.html

WB WNB WNB WB

WB WB WNB WB

The response given is the petulant response of a child that’s never been spanked.

Unfortunately it’s too late to solve because at this point they’d enjoy it.

Quote: (03-28-2019 03:57 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The comments on the article are hopeless. Women then responded petulantly by posting pictures of themselves in leggings:

Of course. Just because theyre making a point shouldn't mean the attention opportunity should be wasted.

Remember this from a few years ago?

Quote:Quote:

Chip Wilson, Lululemon Founder: ‘Some Women's Bodies' Not Right For Our Pants
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/11/06...28113.html

He was right then and he's even more right now. The level of body delusion some women must have ...I see some of these chicks wearing yoga pants looking like theyre smuggling Shar Peis under there.

[Image: chinese-shar-pei.png]

Edit: On the bright side for the Catholic Mom, at least her sons know who's bangable and who's not. Nothing tells the truth about a chicks ass / body like tight leggings or yoga pants.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Since Im bored waiting on my flight to push off I decided to respond to some of them with a new hashtag: "#DicksoutdayND"

Some angry NPC tweets:

Quote:[/url]

Quote:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/lexiwalther/status/1111363651972288519]

My response:

[Image: respect-women-reeespect-women-21587325.png]

Quote: (03-28-2019 04:09 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  

WB WB WNB WB

This is the kind of response I expected from you, guys...

[Image: laugh3.gif]

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

WNB WB WNB WB

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

And these are the same type of females, usually the fat ones, that whine endlessly about how men don't take them seriously. LoL

Quote: (03-28-2019 05:11 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

WNB WB WNB WB

Agreed! That first chick's face looks like Skeletor. [Image: confused.gif]

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

When I was in the car today they were talking about how restrictive womens wardrobe is in the Canadian house of commons. The chicks on the radio are saying the rules are from "1980" not 2019. Like really, they were a dress or skirt with a jacket, the men wear suits..... how big of a deal is that. This is just normal and people shouldn't even have to be reminded.

Fucking society is sliding so bad, I see guys wearing shorts and sandals at funerals, women wearing jeans and hoodies. Where is some grandma out there to slap the shit out of these faggots? I understand if not everyone has a suit to wear but at a funeral but you should at least have some decent dark pants and a decent button up shirt with dress shoes.

I was at a wedding a couple years ago, outdoor wedding in a field but still.... people were wearing flip flops, board shorts and even a couple of guys had those "tuxexo" t shirts. Get a grip boys.

Only acceptable way to frame that request is "stop wearing leggings, you're drawing a regular crowd of pervos to mass"

JFC, her request was rational and understandable. Personally I’m all for leggings but “Don’t show your plump juicy fertile ass in church” makes sense to me.

Girl #2’s shameless lack of sucking in that gut says a lot about the current SMP. Can’t wait until SexBots/legal prostitution put these dumb slags in their place

Quote: (03-28-2019 06:07 PM)KMK Wrote:  

Only acceptable way to frame that request is "stop wearing leggings, you're drawing a regular crowd of pervos to mass"

Can't they just ban leggings for guys as well, then it wouldn't be "sexist" [Image: mindblown.gif]

STOP OBJECTIFYING ME

also, look at my ass crack in these skin tight leggings.

The whole point of women wearing such tight fitting and revealing clothing is to attract as much male attention as possible. This artificially inflates their SMV so they can pick and choose from the 1000's of thirsty little boys that ogle them.

It's like pumping and dumping worthless penny stocks for a quick profit. Nobody buys penny stocks for a long term investment.

These thots are the penny stocks of the sexual marketplace and legging are the hype.

Any woman of real value doesn't need to put herself out there sexually to get male attention.

Don't get me wrong. I love sluts just as much as the next guy. [Image: hump.gif]

Team Nachos

Well said parlay

She is right.

Thank God my church slopes down toward the pulpit to take some of the angle of attack away. Every damn week another hot piece of ass makes her way to stand in front of my usual spot and distract me.

I think it's a reasonable request by the Mum. After all, it's not like a man could have written that letter. He'd have been crucified. You can imagine. Men have had their voices stolen from them in the name of us all being pervert rapists, but ironically, if we were to call for a bit of dignity and self-respect from these women, that would only enforce our pervert rapist status even more.

So a woman had to do what a man could not.

I'd have been happy to say "eh, cover it up, there's a time and place for that - is nothing sacred?", kind of thing, but in truth I never would. I'm all for Christianity, but I'm not quite ready to be nailed to a cross yet.

And what happened to the Mom? She got used as an excuse for their daily dose of dopamine infested outrage, and a good bit of attention whoring thrown in too for good measure.

Human fucking rights? Are you shitting me?

What like all those African women in Congo who are raped and mutilated as a matter of course in the name of tribal warfare? Since you care so much about human rights.

Women are way out the fuck of control. So deeply unhappy on both a conscious and unconscious level, that they need to provoke, then when pulled up on their shit, are full on ready to attack back. This was catnip to them.

I mean, cock-teasing men on the street is an arms race with other cock-teasers, but in Church you only have a few full on sluts. Those decent pious women can't compete with you. And think of all those men who preach a good fight about religion, but let's get their cocks raised and we'll see who is really in charge here. Me or Mary. Kind of thing. I don't know, it's a fool's errand to try and understand the twisted logic of bitches. I'm happy to just scratch the surface and leave it at that.

Sometimes I don't go to the nearest town for months at a time. It's surprising how much the world can noticably change in even six months (or less). I was out the other day and one thing I noticed was this very phenomenon, but this time it was very young teenage girls wearing these ultra-tight 'leggings'. Yeah, let's call them 'leggings', coz that sounds semi-respectable doesn't it? They are basically just a pair of tights like you would get with underwear but with nothing on top!. Just a few 'deniers' away.

Just like men have started wearing skinny jeans so tight they actually resemble tights, and they have started wearing materials that are not rough denim but velvet in texture, so basically tights for men then, so have these young girls been pushing the envelope.

Some are in fact prepubescent.

It's quite something to be walking down the hight street trying to remember what it is you forgot to buy, when you come across an 11 year old (sometimes younger) wearing just underwear and nothing else. That's what it is.

And the girls who are a few years older are more developed and mature at a far earlier age these days. Some claim it's all the hormones in the water supply, but whatever it is, it's happening. My ex was telling me about 11 year olds getting their period in her class at school. Early puberty. Early onset of the body shape of a fully grown woman.

I just try to avert my eyes. But like this Catholic Mom said, it's pretty difficult when it's there right in front of you. You can't lech anyway, because everyone is looking to see if you are looking you pervert rapist!

But I often see other mums giving daggers to those mums that think it's ok to parade their pre-teen around like a little slut. Operative word being 'like' there. I don't actually think these young girls are sluts. They are children. With bad parents.

Just like when you see a pre-teen on the tube train with mom, and the pre-teen is wearing 6" platform boots tightly laced all the way to the top. And she can't help but show them off, because hey, it's her new pair of boots. She's still just a child. An innocent. But where the fuck is the situational awareness of the parents? Can't they see men staring? Can't they see other moms giving them daggers? Do they like the attention by proxy? Mmmm...

We are in the grip of male pedophilia hysteria almost as bad as Tulip Mania. Every man is noted as being a pedo until proven otherwise.

And yet...

We (meaning (((they)))) sexualise our children from ever younger ages. Use it to drive the narrative they want to drive (all men are pervert rapists who stare at women wearing underwear on the street).

We (meaning (((they)))) have 'beauty contests' for our 6 year old kids, because human rights. It's in advertising, it's in marketing. It's in fashion. It's in the commonly accepted mores of our society now. And just when you thought the last bastion (Church) had not been breached, you get this palaver.

But you are a pedo to point it out and you are a pedo to even notice it.

They wave it under our noses, like a piece of bait used to catch a fish on a hook. And even if we just feel uncomfortable, even if we fucking object, they pounce and say "SEE? PERVERT! How dare you infringe on my human rights and the human rights of my pre teen daughter, SICKO!"

Does it make me a pedo and a pervert to just want women to show some modesty and to respect themselves and respect those around them in their immediate vicinity?

In the twisted minds of some, yes.

But that's that. Then I see a fully grown woman doing it. I get it. You know you are hot. You got that tight butt thing going on and you just can't help share it with the world for a bit more attention because the tinder dopamine is in depletion and you need another hit. Even if it just makes men feel uncomfortable and look the other way - mission accomplished - but it's when you spot those lecherous lingering glances from obviously dirty old men - that's when the needle goes in deepest and the dose is at it's maximum.

So safe, so brave, so clever.

And none dare call it cock-teasing - YOLO - because of your fucking human rights.

They are the true perverts, to get such a kick from transgressing the decent mores of a culture. And the women that allow their children to wear nothing but underwear out in public, are the true pedo enablers.

But keep voting for Islam and more modesty.

Don't come crying to me when they are leading you up the stairs to the top floor of the hotel roof, and it's just dawned on you 'shit just got real'.

YOLO

Quote: (03-28-2019 07:29 PM)Laner Wrote:  

She is right.

Thank God my church slopes down toward the pulpit to take some of the angle of attack away. Every damn week another hot piece of ass makes her way to stand in front of my usual spot and distract me.

Pervert! Sex case!

Report him! Report him!

How can this be a Man of God, but still yet somehow, be a Man, with his sap rising, in church?

We must find his kind and hunt them until they are no more.

(there are no Men left)

(Sigh)

1: There used to be an unwritten dress code called "Sunday Best." You wear your Sunday Best to Church. Guess what is not on the dress code, leggings. Clearly these sluts have no shame or sense of class.

2: Like most men, I don't wear sweat pants out in public because it makes you look like a slob.(Noted exception is working out, or going to work out) Only difference that I see here is that women tend to look better in their work out clothes. They are still slobs, just slutty slobs.

3: If men are supposed to be responsible for their own actions, than women should be responsible for their own as well. But of course this is the same tired argument that we have on this forum. Women get a pussy pass on all sexual related digressions like false rape accusations, infidelity, divorce, you know the drill; so I am not holding my breath on equality on this front. I started going to college almost 20 years ago, I remember girls dressing with more class to go to class, let alone church than these hoes. Anyone who would wear leggings regularly to class ended up being confirmed as strippers. It was basically a slut tell, and this was back when other women were less kind to out of closet sluts. My how things have changed.

4: 20 years ago I wanted to go to ND. Thanks for rejecting me, assholes. [Image: dodgy.gif]

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

when i was in college, we called it “leggings season”

[Image: r0co7c.jpg]

Quote: (03-28-2019 06:07 PM)KMK Wrote:  

Their response: "Everybody else needs to take responsibility for the results of my choices, not me!"