rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I love helping people with potential

I love helping people with potential

Honestly guys, I like to think for myself and I do take everything from manosphere and PUA with a grain of salt, especially when it is against my values.
But also sometimes, I need confirmation from older and more experienced guys like you.
I'll be short and straight to the point.
I was never your typical nice who seeks approval by doing favor to the ppl. Actually, I was more of arrogant and think high of myself . and I am still.

But at the same time, I am really helpful. I do help people in need , younger coworker ( male or female ), homeless, ..etc.. I am not expecting anything in return.I help ugly chicks and pretty chicks.

Recently, I had a coworker who was about to get fired . I know she has a good potential but she wasn't offered the good guidance. Voluntarily, I introduced her to my manager as potential candidate and he did hire her. She was so thankful.

My question is I love to continue helping people with potential to succeed . I do this with guys comfortably.
But with girls, I am always thinking : would I look like too nice, would I look like eager to please, she might think she is taking advantage of me,...etc.
I live in USA, and it seems offering help here is a rare commodity and people are always thinking I must have hidden agenda which is not.

My real question is Am I overthinking it? How would I make clear for them I am just helping for the hell of it.

Part of me wants to continue helping people as this congruent with my personality and how I grow up.