rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

problems with sleep

problems with sleep

hey,

anyone had an insomnia and came back to ppl that are truly alive, and well rested after a night?

share ur tips with me then.
I began to sleeping better but from time to time sometimes I still don't sleep for unknown reasons for me.

this is very haunting and leting me down

problems with sleep

google sleep hygiene and implement the tips...

problems with sleep

I’ve had insomnia in the past, best and most natural way is to do heavy lifting at the gym in the evening and then eat a large meal, that will put you asleep much faster. Stop looking at screens 1 hour before sleep. Don’t result to weed or other drugs, otherwise you will rely on them to fall asleep. If your insomnia is due to psychological problems or stress then you just have to combat them in any way possible first, eventually insomnia will pass even if it will never seem like it.

problems with sleep

Quote: (03-07-2019 02:09 AM)Mikestar Wrote:  

I’ve had insomnia in the past, best and most natural way is to do heavy lifting at the gym in the evening and then eat a large meal, that will put you asleep much faster. Stop looking at screens 1 hour before sleep. Don’t result to weed or other drugs, otherwise you will rely on them to fall asleep. If your insomnia is due to psychological problems or stress then you just have to combat them in any way possible first, eventually insomnia will pass even if it will never seem like it.

totally agree, sleep hygiene seems like a joke if you are stressed anyway.
Ive already combated stress so I shall be getting good sleep, however, last night prove me otherwise.

problems with sleep

Too much WiFi in your neighbourhood / vicinity?

problems with sleep

This thread might help

thread-46677...ight=sleep

problems with sleep

No coffee after 8pm

No horror or entertainment with strong emotion before bedtime

Read a book (paper or tablet before sleeping)

Have a bedside light, so you can ease into sleep, instead of having to go on/off with main lights

Let go of concerns about stuff you need to do, simplify your daily routine to necessities and get rid of unnecessary financial obligations

Reduce alchohol use to a minimum

Upgrade your bedding, new mattress (if older than 5 years), new pillows, new bedsheets

Nap during the day if you feel the need, don't panic

problems with sleep

Need more details OP, why do you think you are not sleeping well? Can go from there.

In my experience the biggest culprit is stress, anxiety, or something mental. In that case either learn to cope better or eliminate the stressor.

Most sleep hygiene tips imo dont do much. I’ve literally tried them all and found very little difference in sleep quality/ability to fall asleep if I used diffuser/lowered lights/kept bed exclusively for sleep/avoided screens/exercised etc. The only thing I kind of do agree with is regular sleep schedule, I used to notice problems sleeping during stress free periods of my life when I slept much later on weekends and then had to readjust to normal sleep times on the weekdays.