rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexican War On Drugs Is A Hoax, The Mexican Border Wall Is Useless + Other Red Pills

Mexican War On Drugs Is A Hoax, The Mexican Border Wall Is Useless + Other Red Pills

I've been watching stuff on these two guys for the last few months -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kDPbfrmEnc&t=1469s

One guy is Shaun Attwood who was locked up in Arizona Prison for drug dealing back in the 90's, and this guy with the mask is a former Mexican drug cartel member

The guy with the mask actually had his old YouTube channel deleted which had heaps of good stuff on there. He interviews all his friends who are in the current cartels

What he says is that the current war on Mexican drugs is likely a hoax. The CIA has been in on the drug trade for decades (with El Chapo and Escobar), allowing drugs to pass through in exchange for a cut of the money, and also information on specific cartels and gang members.

He was asked about how the Mexican border wall will impact immigration and the drug trade. He said with the drugs - it will only increase prices (if supply drops), and the cartels will instead drop it in via submarine, drones, tunnels and other methods. RE immigration - mexican illegal immigration to the US will instead become like European illegal immigration where Mexicans will start coming by boat instead of by land - giving rise to another illegal trade in people smugglers.

Also worth mentioning if you watch Shaun Attwood's stuff is that he said the US judicial system is so expensive, that if every single case went through the courts, they couldn't afford it - so they rely on plea deals to make things work.
He also said that there's a whole scheme going on where they get mostly young black and colored inmates into prison on fairly light charges, get them hooked on drugs (cocaine and heroin usage is huge in there), and they know that the re-offending rate is absurdly high - so they re-sell them on drugs when they get back in - so it's this big money making scheme by politicians and others.

^^I've gathered this info in general across lots of videos from their channels and related channels. There's lots of other stuff allegedly going on - but I thought it was all pretty interesting to be aware of in terms of the games within games within games that go on in this world. The rabbit hole seems to go so deep with many issues

Didn't watch the vid yet... but thanks for the link! Ever since I've been "on the right side of things"... I often asked myself : "How in the hell can all this dope come in if it ain't manufactured in the US? This question was preceded by " How in the hell can these thugs in Chicago get access to Exotic Movie Guns?

That's when I realized... that Indeed the rabit hole goes deep... very very deep!

Bottom line: if the wall is useless, the democrats, RINOs and Deep State wouldn't be fighting it tooth and nail. Walls work. Israel amongst many other civilizations past and present prove this.

The American government and its institutions, including the FBI, CIA and ATF, need a deep cleansing of corruption and a lot of other criminal activities that would half their size at least.

Quote: (03-04-2019 07:10 AM)Gremlin Wrote:  

Bottom line: if the wall is useless, the democrats, RINOs and Deep State wouldn't be fighting it tooth and nail. Walls work. Israel amongst many other civilizations past and present prove this.

The American government and its institutions, including the FBI, CIA and ATF, need a deep cleansing of corruption and a lot of other criminal activities that would half their size at least.

You could be right, but something I noticed is that Israel is land locked on 3 sides and has only one coast line. Comparatively - look at how much coast line the US has. A wall for one country won't necessarily work for another due to certain variables.

Something else I forgot to mention in the above post is that this former cartel member was mentioning how much the drug trade props up various parts of the US economy indirectly - so blowing it up would have significant economic consequences for the US.

Also, apparently the current Mexican President is going after the former presidents for their drug laundering money, and is looking to legalise the poppy fields in Mexico to take away the power from the cartels. If he does this, apparently the US might withdraw certain funding and impose certain restrictions on Mexico.

I'm just relaying what I've listened to from these guys and other guys on YouTube that have drug cartel intel and prison intel.

Quote: (03-04-2019 05:53 AM)GT777733 Wrote:  

He was asked about how the Mexican border wall will impact immigration and the drug trade. He said with the drugs - it will only increase prices (if supply drops), and the cartels will instead drop it in via submarine, drones, tunnels and other methods. RE immigration - mexican illegal immigration to the US will instead become like European illegal immigration where Mexicans will start coming by boat instead of by land - giving rise to another illegal trade in people smugglers.

A wall gives you the luxury of being able to safely divert your gaze away from land and concentrate on the boats. It gives you something less to worry about.

But even if it doesn't 'work' as well as expected, it still sends a clear statement of your intent and resolve. It's worth it just for that.

‘After you’ve got two eye-witness accounts, following an automobile accident, you begin
To worry about history’ – Tim Allen

Just my opinion but the wall is nothing more then a symbol. If the right person gets in after Trump do you really think they'll look at the wall and go "well shit, how do we get Central Americans in now?". They'll blow holes in the fucking things with bombs paid for by American taxpayers if they have to.

Quote: (03-04-2019 08:32 AM)aeroektar Wrote:  

Just my opinion but the wall is nothing more then a symbol. If the right person gets in after Trump do you really think they'll look at the wall and go "well shit, how do we get Central Americans in now?". They'll blow holes in the fucking things with bombs paid for by American taxpayers if they have to.

I tend to agree with you - I've always thought it was a symbol to the masses who want to feel safer

Similar to the way the Romans built the colosseum to occupy the masses' attention to distract them from more serious issues (like corruption, and siphoning more and more wealth and power to the top)

Quote: (03-04-2019 07:10 AM)Gremlin Wrote:  

They are fighting because it would be a big win for Trump and help him in 2020. They want to portray him as a loser who couldn't get it done.

The wall was meant to be a symbol of the virility of heritage America and her will to survive.

It's therefore summed up perfectly as too little too late.

The wall wasn't about the wall. It was about sending a message. Unfortunately the message didn't end up being very impressive.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I agree the wall is a symbol.

I think for Trump its a bargaining chip. (((They))) don't want restrictions on immigration because immigration creates chaos. He is using the idea of a wall to make deals. Everyone knows walls across long expanses are ineffective. The criminals will find ways to traffic drugs and humans no matter what. The only solution is increased federal law enforcement in so called sanctuary cities alongside sanctions on the state governments that allow it.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

There is no way that billions of dollars of drugs can go across the border without the US government knowing about it. Government officials and democratic party donors are getting rich from the drug money which is why they want an open border. Think about it. We sent a man to the moon. We have satellites in space that can read a car's license plate. We have networked computers. An electronically controlled and satellite monitored border that keeps out crime and drugs is doable. It's the political refusal to address the problem that is 100% of the problem. And they don't address the problem because too many people are making money. Cui bono?

Rico... Sauve....

A wall does work, your problem lies with the powers that be.

These butchers and head cutters have brand new weapons, god knows how much ammo and luxuries even Donald Trump would be proud of but yet nothing is done.

The US government could shut these assholes down by taking their money just as easy as any other organisation which targets people for political or monetary gain.

> Launches worldwide hunt for members of a group it created to fight the Soviets
> Can't tackle the drug and criminal problem on its southern border.

Doesn't add up.

America loves drugs and it loves exporting guns to savages so they kill each other. Its just business and America loves business.

Yeah so the wall already exists and it isn't useless. Needs some upgrades and extensions above and below ground just like our ports of entry. The other component is taking out the cartels and cracking down on opiate sellers in the state - if we rightfully started executing all the big large opiate dealers publicly, you'd see sales plummet in a dramatic way.

You think that's extreme? What do we do with mass killers anywhere else? Drug dealers peddling meth and heroin and opiates like fentanyl are mass murderers and we should be treating them as such.

Start with China and Mexico, just send in mercs and take em and the dirty politicians out and start dismantling these organized crime syndicates one by one. We already know the cartels run Mexico. You think China would start a war over killing its own murderers? Think again.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

This thread is hilarious.

A wall is useless. It's 2019 not 1100.

Quote: (03-05-2019 12:00 AM)jbkunt2 Wrote:  

This thread is hilarious.

A wall is useless. It's 2019 not 1100.

You might be in the running for most ridiculous post of the year, but we're only 2 months in, there's hope.

I agree. Unlock all your doors and tell the pope and every leader in the world to tear down their walls. Do you guys even think for yourselves anymore?

[Image: lol.gif]

I don't know how the govt agencies can profit from the drug sales unless it is individual people skimming kickbacks.
But its very true that Private Prisons make a lot of money off keeping their prisons full of prisoners and preventing them from getting probation or breaking probation due to drug use, etc.

Private Prisons donate a ton of money to politicians and I believe there was a PA judge that got prison kickbacks for giving jail sentences to teenagers for minor possession charges just to keep the private prisons full.

So there may be some shenanigans between the Industrial complex of private prisons, weapons dealers with the drug dealers to get people hooked on drugs and into prison. The CIA and FBI operate on a congressional budget so if there were kickbacks by the cartels it would be noticed.

The CIA has lots of ways to move money around off the books.

Hell, the Pentagon has "lost" over a trillion dollars. Yes, that's trillion with a 't'.

There is zero accountability in DC. They can functionally do whatever they like, and if anyone digs too deep or pushes back too hard they end up committing Arkancide.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

As I said in the Trump thread:

Walls work, fences work, anything that impedes crossing at all works. The Right seems to think it's all or nothing while the Left believes in incremental changes...a relentless march toward their goal. That's the one trait we need to learn.

Ideally, I would want motion activated Vulcan cannons and minefields along the border. But I'd settle for a wall, or a razor wire fence or any other reasonable first step. Get people used to the idea of a wall, see it in action, then start fortifying it.

Quote: (03-05-2019 03:40 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

As I said in the Trump thread:

Walls work, fences work, anything that impedes crossing at all works. The Right seems to think it's all or nothing while the Left believes in incremental changes...a relentless march toward their goal. That's the one trait we need to learn.

Ideally, I would want motion activated Vulcan cannons and minefields along the border. But I'd settle for a wall, or a razor wire fence or any other reasonable first step. Get people used to the idea of a wall, see it in action, then start fortifying it.

Well I agree but disagree.

I feel as though the left seems to think of goals as a check the box, point-in-time outcome. Like a "happily ever after", instead of outcomes being directionally accurate, good or true.

Because when you think about it, no job is ever done. Most of the left and the right seem to miss the point.

Walls and technology will evolve and so will the fundamentals. As long as we're moving in the right direction - more border security and good ideas - and implementing them, that is progress. It doesn't mean we need a 2000 mile concrete wall because as we have all been educated over the past two years - that's not what is most effective, and the smart people (engineers and border agents) are not even advocating for that - rather a mix of a variety of smartwalls, chokepoints, ground-penetrating radar, drones, satellites, patrols, etc.

Trump would be wise to concede to the engineers, I think he gets too hung up on the "wall" which the left has successfully turned into a symbol of racism. Gotta flip the script.

Those saying walls are useless are just plain ignorant, there is no other way to say it.

These could work:

[Image: 980x.jpg]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Quote: (03-05-2019 01:47 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

The CIA has lots of ways to move money around off the books.

Hell, the Pentagon has "lost" over a trillion dollars. Yes, that's trillion with a 't'.

There is zero accountability in DC. They can functionally do whatever they like, and if anyone digs too deep or pushes back too hard they end up committing Arkancide.

True, I guess I thought that they had enough money from Congress.
But any kickbacks or skimming from the cartels could be used as a slush fund to pay off informants and freedom fighters.
I guess there was a defeat of some cartels a few years ago, but then the new cartels became more difficult to control than the old cartels.
I just don't know what the endgame is for the CIA or the FBI when it comes to Mexico. At least with Iraq, the energy companies succeeded in privatization and have been able to privatize the oil fields and gain access and profits from the Iraqui oil fields for private companies like exxon, etc. So glad the US army could lose their lives to help grow profits for Halliburton and Exxon. Maybe the CIA just want to destabilize regions just to create chaos and weaken countries, its worked well in venezuala.

Most drugs are flown in. Or travel throug tunnels. Folks are against the wall because its a waste of money. Not only that the rich folk that want mexicans to leave are the same ones they hire to do their dirty work while no one is looking.

Its stupid to be honest.

The wall wouldn't be insurmountable, but it's an additional barrier. It's like putting a Club on your steering wheel, not a bad investment given the cost of illegal traffic and immigration.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Some of the strongest walls are the walls in peoples minds...

Quote: (03-05-2019 09:26 PM)ShotgunUppercuts Wrote:  

Most drugs are flown in. Or travel throug tunnels. Folks are against the wall because its a waste of money. Not only that the rich folk that want mexicans to leave are the same ones they hire to do their dirty work while no one is looking.

Its stupid to be honest.

[Image: tard.gif]