rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Modern Women Now Pay For Dates

It happened again last night with a girl I've been dating for a few weeks.

I had 4 or 5 times last year where different women paid for the first meal on two occasions and then the first round of drinks at another place.

Before that I used to always split the bill (or if they are at uni I would sometimes pay).I'm still getting lays and makeouts on these dates as well.

I know some people complain about modern women but I love this 50/50 equal footing in dating dynamics.

I am starting to see this as well, or even offers to split are happening more often as well.

Of my barrage of Tinder dates over 2018, the girl offered to contribute more often than not.

Of the 7 tinder notches, 6 were on dates where they contributed. Only 1 of those 6 did I sort of have to “force them” to contribute. Ironically, those 2 who didn’t contribute/I had to force to contribute were the only two black notches I got over 2018 (I’m black). I saw that as them trying to put me in the provider category.

I see it as a good sign when the girl offers to pay. My biggest issue pre-game was spending too much money on women. If we have to deal with bitchiness, flaking and generally shitty female behavior, then women can start paying their half for dates. Doesn’t even need to be half! Just contribute something!

Be sure to order appetizers.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Modern Men Now Let Their Women Pay For Dates

I've noticed in the last year or two, more often than not girls are offering to pay for drinks/meals or at least paying for half. It's becoming more common. That can only be a good thing.

As an aside, last night I was on a date and when we were finished our drinks I had to ask about three different waiters for the bill, and even stood at the bar for a good five minutes. I ended up just walking out, without being stopped. Cheapest date ever. With the money I saved I bought a Five Guys.

Quote: (03-03-2019 11:42 AM)Winston Wolfe Wrote:  

Modern Men Now Let Their Women Pay For Dates
I've not tried the beta bucks strategy yet.

Quote: (03-03-2019 09:17 AM)MaceTyrell Wrote:  

Of my barrage of Tinder dates over 2018, the girl offered to contribute more often than not.

Of the 7 tinder notches, 6 were on dates where they contributed. Only 1 of those 6 did I sort of have to “force them” to contribute. Ironically, those 2 who didn’t contribute/I had to force to contribute were the only two black notches I got over 2018 (I’m black). I saw that as them trying to put me in the provider category.

I see it as a good sign when the girl offers to pay. My biggest issue pre-game was spending too much money on women. If we have to deal with bitchiness, flaking and generally shitty female behavior, then women can start paying their half for dates. Doesn’t even need to be half! Just contribute something!

I can't help but wonder if women have started to see that the pendulum has swung too far in their direction, realizing that the deal for men is far too raw for even them to ignore. Or perhaps the number of men willing to partake in the dating game has fallen off a cliff...

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Quote: (03-03-2019 09:06 PM)nek Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2019 09:17 AM)MaceTyrell Wrote:  

I can't help but wonder if women have started to see that the pendulum has swung too far in their direction, realizing that the deal for men is far too raw for even them to ignore. Or perhaps the number of men willing to partake in the dating game has fallen off a cliff...
I think its because women are now becoming equal to men in terms of finances and they have enough cash to enter a relationship on equal footing.

Some women I have spoken to say they don't like men to pay for dates because it makes them feel like a whore who's time is being bought.

lol dates are for chicks now days though anyways.

do I really want to talk to some random bitch for an hour? no. most men are way more interesting then women.

we just want to fuck and then if they're cool take it from there.

it's the women who want to date to see your personality to see what other value they can extract from you.

back in the day when my paid for everything it's because women were less slutty and you could actually start a family with one without 60% divorce rates, taking half your shit, and being on some sort of meds that alters their neurochem be it birth control/anti depressants etc.

Quote: (03-03-2019 10:18 PM)jacknap Wrote:  

lol dates are for chicks now days though anyways.

do I really want to talk to some random bitch for an hour? no. most men are way more interesting then women.

we just want to fuck and then if they're cool take it from there.

it's the women who want to date to see your personality to see what other value they can extract from you.

back in the day when my paid for everything it's because women were less slutty and you could actually start a family with one without 60% divorce rates, taking half your shit, and being on some sort of meds that alters their neurochem be it birth control/anti depressants etc.
I like to date as well because i'm looking for a relationship.

I sometimes sleep with the ones I find attractive but don't want a relationship with as well.

Dupe thread?

thread-71938.html

If its a first date its a shit-test.. especially in Vietnam where chicks try it a lot.

When its a few dates in, chicks expect to pay their share in terms of drinks etc. .. knowing that, if it all continues, you are on the way to paying a lot more when the final score is tallied. [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif]

9 out of 10 times I just split, or at most "round up" my share of the bill if necessary. Almost the same way I would treat guy friends. First round on me, second on them, or vice versa. They lose a bet--I always win--and they get the next round, etc.

I figure not paying shows them that you are less desperate by not trying to buy their approval. It also saves you money in the long run.

Depends on the girl and her age I find. I mostly date girls within 6-10 years younger than me. Most of them don't have the funds at 22 to pay for dates--and that's absolutely fine.

If you want feminine chicks, you need to be a masculine man.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

If she works, it must be 50/50, i think.
Or each one pays his/her part.

I just would feel fine paying for her if i notice she is well conservative minded.

But in nowdays, i find very fair each one pays. Even in countries like mine.

First date drinks,

Roll Dice for each round of drinks. The gambling aspect spikes a surge of Dopamine...

Roll in and tell her , "Hey I left my wallet at home. I've just got the cash in my pocket" (About 20 bucks, which is enough for a couple drinks and an app.).
"If we hit it off we can swing back to my place and grab my wallet before we go out again...."

Do a date that doesn't require much cash....Walk and talk in the outdoors. or some variation...

But you gotta be willing to put some skin in the game....If you are gonna date 5 new girls a week you can't be meeting them for a sit down dinner.

Last few dates I was on the women invited me and paid my way. But I have certainly paid more than 50% of all date expenses . But I also Cum 100% of the time.

Quote: (03-04-2019 07:03 PM)Fuck This Wrote:  

First date drinks,

Roll Dice for each round of drinks. The gambling aspect spikes a surge of Dopamine...

Roll in and tell her , "Hey I left my wallet at home. I've just got the cash in my pocket" (About 20 bucks, which is enough for a couple drinks and an app.).
"If we hit it off we can swing back to my place and grab my wallet before we go out again...."

Do a date that doesn't require much cash....Walk and talk in the outdoors. or some variation...

But you gotta be willing to put some skin in the game....If you are gonna date 5 new girls a week you can't be meeting them for a sit down dinner.

Last few dates I was on the women invited me and paid my way. But I have certainly paid more than 50% of all date expenses . But I also Cum 100% of the time.
I like your style, man.

I pay for more dates on average. I agree theoretically with everyone paying their share like adults and going 50/50, but I do waver the rule for uni students and women from 3rd world countries on low wages.

Quote: (03-03-2019 10:18 PM)jacknap Wrote:  

This is true, but it doesn't have to cost you. It's often give and take equally with these sorts of women which is better than baby-sitting them all the time.

You don't need to marry them or move in together either. They're "independant" [Image: wink.gif]

If ya'll are worried about who pays when on a date, I hate to break it to you but you've got bigger problems...

Maybe an unpopular thought, but there is no way I would let anyone pay for a date/dinner/drinks where I was the initiator. After that it's negotiable, but not on the 1st date/meeting.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Quote: (03-04-2019 11:38 PM)ChefAllDay Wrote:  

Maybe an unpopular thought, but there is no way I would let anyone pay for a date/dinner/drinks where I was the initiator. After that it's negotiable, but not on the 1st date/meeting.

As a man you will do 90% of the initiating.

Are you 50/50 after the first date?

Quote: (03-05-2019 12:05 AM)flyinghorse Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2019 11:38 PM)ChefAllDay Wrote:  

As a man you will do 90% of the initiating.

Are you 50/50 after the first date?

No hard fast rule for me. I make that call depending on lots of things, including my mood at the time.

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

It just shows how the notion of men being providers is so broken down, it barely even matters to girls anymore about your feigned signs of being a civilized man and who pays. Just your hotness and her tingles.

Also, the relationship between women and her money is not like ours. She doesn't know where it comes from, didn't work for it in the first place (got given an easy overpaying makework job because of her vagina) and has no plans for the money in the future. Money isn't a tool to women, it's just something that's there, and they seem to have enough of it, so it doesn't get much thought beyond that and is spent or saved arbitrarily.

Quote: (03-05-2019 01:27 PM)christpuncher Wrote:  

It just shows how the notion of men being providers is so broken down, it barely even matters to girls anymore about your feigned signs of being a civilized man and who pays. Just your hotness and her tingles.
Also, the relationship between women and her money is not like ours. She doesn't know where it comes from, didn't work for it in the first place (got given an easy overpaying makework job because of her vagina) and has no plans for the money in the future. Money isn't a tool to women, it's just something that's there, and they seem to have enough of it, so it doesn't get much thought beyond that and is spent or saved arbitrarily.

I manage a number of female and male employees. I think their economic background plays the biggest role in how they think about money. Middle class and above females are exactly as you say. The ones who come from poorer backgrounds understand exactly how hard you have to work to make a living.

If you really want a kick... ask a girl about her student loan debts. "Oh... you paid $70,000 for a degree that allows you to earn $30,000 a year... and you don't even use it because waitressing pays better?"

This has happened to me too, but it's only if you're in the top 10% of men, in terms of looks, resources, status, and game. Most guys don't have this happen to them.