rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

curitiba, brazil

curitiba, brazil

So, after two months of Argentina, Ive officially grown tired of the histericas n am moving on to greener pastures. Im taking a 150 dollar roundtrip flight to a little city in southern Brazil: Curitiba. If anyone knows anything about this city, please share

curitiba, brazil

I have been there and there is no reason to really go there.

Nothing special to see or do.

If you find different, let me know.

curitiba, brazil

wow man, crucial information, especially since i had yet to book the flight. i might just bus it through argentina-- out to rosario, then santa fe and only then enter brazil through iguazu. doesnt make sense to dish out the now-250 bucks if the place aint all that. but buenos aires is fucking cold, im getting the hell out of here hahaha. i have to say man, i miss colombian bitches...

Quote: (05-19-2009 05:30 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

I have been there and there is no reason to really go there.

Nothing special to see or do.

If you find different, let me know.

curitiba, brazil

Have you been to Belo Horizonte?

curitiba, brazil

yeah... it was an alright place. the savassi neighborhood is really nice. one of the allures of brazil is the couchsurfing community over there. having a free place to stay in a place as expensive as brazil is right now is big...

curitiba, brazil

Try Porto Alegre. I hear dr Mengele is still doing experiments with blond twins in the area.

curitiba, brazil

I've been to Curitiba a couple of times and I enjoyed it. The city is nice, safe, tranquil, very European like feel to it (more Teutonic feel than anything) but nice nonetheless. Lots of eye candy, mainly tall blonde ones. However, there is a big but and that is that people in Curitiba are among the coldest people in all of Brasil. They're not as warm and easy going as in other parts of the country. I have a friend of mine, a brasilian who lived there that complained about Curitibanos not being very warm and not being easy to make friends there. I definitely found this to be the case. As far as gaming, it's possible but a lot harder than in any other part of the country. I'm young, in good shape and speak fluent Portuguese but still, had a tough time there. I wouldn't go to Curitiba for the sole purpose of gaming there. However, if one is transfered there due to work or school or stays there a few months, and they get into some circles through sport clubs or other activities, then why not.

However, to live there and raise a family, I found Curitiba to be one of the better places in all of Brasil.

All in all, I wouldn't return there if I didn't have a very strong reason to go back there. There are better options in Brasil for a few months to have fun and enjoy life. Places like Goiania (the highest babe per capita in the whole country); Belo Horizonte (great place overall) and Manaus (insanely good for gaming there; the best non pro scene in all of Brasil where girls are very wild and very easy to get it on) are better options.

Valeu.