rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reflection and analysis

Reflection and analysis

Just watched Roosh's video with Jesse Lee Peterson and its made me think and reflect. Some parallels with his story.

1. Late developer. Didn't lose V until 18.
2. Once I hit 20 my body changed and I was basically attracting women with ease. It used to piss my mates off how easy it would come. No game. Just expectation. Entitlement.
3. Relationship and PhD in my mid 20s. Long term relationship but wasn't loyal. Women came and went after break up. Shit jobs. I lacked career focus. Money focus. Nothing came about as a result of the PhD other than some overseas research work. Japan. Kenya. Korea. Had good times. Drink and women. But no game as such.
4. Lost hair and and a couple years of self doubt. Career not so good.
5. Gym and gym. Got in shape. Worked on a sales career. Had an Indian summer with women. 7s and 8s the norm. Hair what hair.
6. Now 36 in November. Decent job. Work from home a lot (but regional sales job so lots of travel) No 9 to 5 drone career.
7. Had a lot of 20 something chicks from tinder and a couple 12m relationships with some too young eg 22 yo (but hot). Find most women utterly broken in the UK and largely undatable. Invest in them if you dare.
8. Love to travel. Love the feel of trips to EE and just having an explore. Meeting women. Other people. Relaxing and using it as an indulgent treat after a hard month in work.
9. So here I am. Settled. Job. Home. Good car. All the shit. But always with an eye on the adventure and the fleeting interaction with women. Roosh it seems has transitioned out of it. But I'm here for a little while longer. 10 more years and the party would be firmly over anyway. So may as well live for the moment with a little bit of excitement for the next few years.

What's your take on your journey?