rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone else semi stalk a girl on tinder through the location?

So on tinder as you know it shows x miles away for your tinder match. And it automatically updates because the app runs in the background. This girl that i banged, i have been checking her location "miles away" on tinder just out of boredom when she never got back to me about last weekend when i asked her out again for drinks. And then saw her tinder location was 2 miles away for 3 days in a row from 11 pm to about 2-3 am ....

I just found it funny because her tinder location goes from 10 miles away to 2 miles away a few times a week from 11 pm - 3 am. Obviously she is banging someone else. Especially during these hours .

truth is who cares, but just thought it was funny to discover this.

[Image: zGHQb4O.gif?2]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: some-call-it-stalking-i-call-it-love-stalking-meme.png]

[Image: PRmvaYj.gif?noredirect]

Aaand this is why monthly registration was restored

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

[Image: 1308700783989.png]

There's a reason this is my new avatar.

Strong username to post ratio.

Traveling indeed.

A few thoughts traveling bodybuilder. Either your curious, or if your really honest.... then it bothers you she has not responded. Which by your curiousness it has. You may want to only sleep with girls you can trust... to avoid this. Nothing like giving someone your all and having them ghost.

OP, if you travel to two or three different points in your area, and find the distance when she is with her fuck buddy, you can plot the radius from each point as a circle, and she should be at the point where the circles intersect.

Then you can go hang around in this area until 2am or whenever she finished getting banged out, and can stalk her for real, instead of only semi stalking her. Bonus points if you figure which building it is, then drive around and find her car. Wait near the car, and run into her "unexpectedly"!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Quote: (02-19-2019 06:52 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

OP, if you travel to two or three different points in your area, and find the distance when she is with her fuck buddy, you can plot the radius from each point as a circle, and she should be at the point where the circles intersect.

Then you can go hang around in this area until 2am or whenever she finished getting banged out, and can stalk her for real, instead of only semi stalking her. Bonus points if you figure which building it is, then drive around and find her car. Wait near the car, and run into her "unexpectedly"!
Jesus Christ it's Jason Bourne

Quote: (02-19-2019 07:03 PM)Donfitz007 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-19-2019 06:52 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Jesus Christ it's Jason Bourne

I'm always checking my sight lines, seeing who else in the room knows how to handle themselves....

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

I prefer to do my stalking the old fashioned way
[Image: 8iNmW.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

[Image: 7aQn.gif]

Quote: (02-19-2019 06:40 PM)BeardedMastodon Wrote:  

A few thoughts traveling bodybuilder. Either your curious, or if your really honest.... then it bothers you she has not responded. Which by your curiousness it has. You may want to only sleep with girls you can trust... to avoid this. Nothing like giving someone your all and having them ghost.

its not that serious. i just brought this up because its a good tool to she how much a tinder sloot really is.. before you go raw dogging a sloot. im serious try it out with the current tinder girls you have on a rotation. its not that serious. not like you are checking the location every hour of the day. night time for a few days and i am stalker . lol. i admit its creepy as fuck but its really not that serious... now that i know she is a confirmed sloot ill probably stop checking especially since i will be busy on my own dates the next coming days...

and she does respond to my messages , in fact she sent me a message a few hours ago asking me how r i am and hinted that she wanted to see me tonight. but had to finish some work so i told her i was tired.

It's funny but I've done something similar before. I matched a girl in my neighborhood on Tinder and banged her. So after that if I was curious if she was home so I could slide through, I'd look up her distance on Tinder. No point in sending a message if she wasnt there, I'd message someone else instead.

OP goes on Tinder
OP bangs Tinder sloot
O̶P̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶l̶k̶s̶ ̶g̶i̶r̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶f̶i̶r̶m̶ ̶T̶i̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶l̶o̶o̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶T̶i̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶S̶l̶o̶o̶t̶
O̶P̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶o̶b̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶a̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶t̶

OP then realizes to stop checking on Tinder sloot and be busy with other girls

[Image: abandon-thread-gif-cats.gif]

^
So what you're saying is, & noting the underlying premise of this thread. Pussy is fleeting &/or difficult to catch...?

Thus thread is my favorite!!!

Plotting circles, great idea Roast!! Hmmm just imagine if a Massad hot chick matches you on tinder for a mission. Scary. Not going to lie, if I was an Israeli chick I would join the Massad... seems fun.

I could sort of understand getting Oneitis and being curious enough to look at this. We've all done something full of cringe at least once.

The lack of self-awareness in being surprised that she's banging somebody else and bringing it to the forum, though, is more than a little autistic and disturbing.

"Sometimes this girl on Tinder exits her home at night and very likely receives a penis in her vagina. Has anyone else noticed this crazy shit?"

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

OP do you also happen to Travel Museums?

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

This thread definitely didn't go the direction the OP was hoping for.