rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I am having trouble friend zoning girls ?

I am trying to build my social circle. As result, if a girl hits on me and I am not interested, I try to make her my friend and add her to social circle .

It never works.
A girl hits on me >> I don't reciprocate >> she gets offended >> she acts catty >> Cut all contacts with me .

Is there any step I am missing ? Or this women nature and I have to accept it.

Quote: (02-18-2019 09:54 PM)Anchor Man Wrote:  

I am trying to build my social circle. As result, if a girl hits on me and I am not interested, I try to make her my friend and add her to social circle .

It never works.
A girl hits on me >> I don't reciprocate >> she gets offended >> she acts catty >> Cut all contacts with me .

Is there any step I am missing ? Or this women nature and I have to accept it.

Offer to do her homework or talk about business, no surer way to get friendzoned.

If having female friends is the goal, OP might be better off trying to meet more people and make friends with the ones that don't have a major desire for you to penetrate them sexually.

At best, you could avoid triggering her anger by leading her into the false hope of one day having you, and then bide your time, hoping that it eventually transitions into mere friendship. That would be a major waste of time.

I think trying to create a "just friends" relationship with a woman that was romantically interested in me would be very difficult or impossible for just the reason you mentioned, unless she were a very special and mature person, indeed, who was willing to set her emotions aside. Good luck finding such a woman! Can you really blame her for taking a dark turn? I myself have felt that bitterness and resentment when a girl I'm pursuing tries to wrangle me into the friend zone. It's healthier to just bail than be constantly, humiliatingly exposed to the unattainable object of desire.

Also, there was a post in this forum about "un-gaming" a girl, but that is more for if you never want to see her again:

Quote: (03-08-2012 03:01 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Luckily un-gaming a girl is easy, just do what you used to do before discovering game: act needy, call/text her all the time, beg for sex, start acting real jealous when she goes out, etc.

Friend zoning or beta orbiting a woman that wants you is fucking hard.

They don't take rejection well, and are not used to pretending to be your friend with the hopes of hopping on your cock later.

Men seem to be experts in this behavior.

Maybe add them as a notch and then just act all beta on them so THEY friendzone you?