rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh Hour #33: February 17, 2017 at 12pm EST

I'm going live at 12pm EST on Youtube:

You can also check out my new clips channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw1Done...FVAr6KTQbw

"My strength is explaining something you already know and having it hit home"

I would agree with that statement. You've gotten good at it.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

I can't help but crack up every time you use your girl voice when you're quoting women's tweets or articles. [Image: lol.gif]

"A happy man is a happy everybody else in his life."

"Ladies if you want to make your man happy, think about what makes you happy and do exactly the opposite."

"Hey how you doin' and I hope you know that I'm an upgrade for your stupid daughter." - Patrice O'Neal

About the French policewoman breaking down under pressure; this will work to our advantage as things progress towards more and more discontent within the populations of various countries. As long as the police just obey orders from the elitist Government, they are in fact a proxy elite/Zionist army of sorts. The more women in the police, the less resistance for movements like the yellow vests.

In Sweden there is now a majority of females in police academies. (I have a source for that if you need to see it.) Things are bound to get "interesting" with a majority female police force. (or should that be police farce.)

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Jesus Christ this is blackpilling [Image: confused.gif]

On the positive side you are getting well over 1200 live viewers so hopefully more people wake the fuck up!

LOL Roosh that JF Mama donation was a trolling joke, it's a reference to JF Gariepy and the fact that he fucks retarded girls.

Also call in shows are shit, Nick Fuentes quit doing them every Friday they got so bad. If the complaint is that they want someone else to talk with, I would have someone smart from the forum or another vetted interesting person on instead. Perhaps Nick Fuentes [Image: smile.gif]

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Fuentes is pretty woke for his age.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Been hooked on Roosh hour since #27 or so - fast becoming the highlight of Sundays for me. Agree the female imitations make it for me...along with the repetition of "benis" and "do-do".

Heh...
Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/pinknouveau/status/1097293428864544768][/url]

In a way, Roosh and a handful of other dissidents are doing more to educate young men than all the shitlib school teachers in America.

Bring back the caffeine.