rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

US Anti-Boycott/Divestment/Sanctions Bill

I've blocked out as much US politics as possible since I don't live there... but the whole world keeps getting bombarded by US politics and Israeli politics (pun INTENDED). You'd think it was now the same country the way they're always so intertwined in politics...

Anyway, the latest video that popped up on my youtube had this Jesus looking guy covering some sort of Anti-BDS bill.

Anyone know what's this is all about?

I don't know all the details, but essentially the Israel lobby wants the U.S. government, and state and local governments too, to crack down on supporters of BDS. So this bill allows government bodies to forbid contractors (and possibly employees) from supporting the BDS movement.

Israel rules over America. Just remember that!

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

looked it up. BDS = Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions.

This is something they're terrified of. The Senate was pushing for a bill that would have made supporting it a FELONY and the Al-Jazeera documentary showed that they're even using Mossad assets to target and discredit students who advocate for BDS.

Quote: (02-07-2019 05:55 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

Israel rules over America. Just remember that!

Our Greatest Ally !

These stupid pricks have shut off the pressure relief valves and think they can just keep building the dam higher.

They never learn.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Anti-BDS laws are already in place in many states and anti-BDS pressure has been heavily applied for years by wealthy jews. Frame Game Radio had a good video about it, but he nuked his videos and I can't find any links to a reupload. Looks like a deliberate purge and filter. The general subject was the way jews in the West build consensus amongst organizations via backroom negotiations and deals, then push stuff like anti-BDS laws with a unified front, basically cramming their policies down the public's throat without ever asking the public for consent.

Anyway, I welcome these open attacks from the establishment right on the core principles of the republic. The more the mask slips, the more normal people see how little voting matters, the better.

Unless Trump's 6 gorillion D chess is more than a fantasy peddled to intentionally keep the hard right sitting on its hands "trusting the plan", we're definitely past the point of no return. That means the more time passes before the shooting starts in earnest, the weaker and more outnumbered my nation will be when it finally does. So let's hurry this shit up.

Can't Trump veto it?

Not saying he will, just asking if it's possible

two scoops
two genders
two terms

It hasn't gone through the House yet, but if it passes with the kind of huge majority it got in the Senate (77-23) he probably won't bother with a symbolic veto. It would just get kicked down to Congress and they'd override his veto, which looks bad politically.

I don't think he's vetoed a single bill so far. If he did, I missed hearing about it.

Quote: (02-08-2019 04:23 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

Can't Trump veto it?

Not saying he will, just asking if it's possible

Why would he veto something he's 100% behind.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

These anti-BDS laws were passed because some American citizens are starting to wake up from their life-long American dream. This group is still a minority, but that number will just keep on increasing and for a lonnnng time. Then, one day Western citizens will wake up altogether and hold accountable the traitors to their countries they once elected. I was living in a Muslim country when the invasion of Iraq started. I was at my grandmother’s house watching the first bombings. I will never forget the images. Back then, I started thinking sooo many deaths by these Westerners. They must be some really bad people. I was too young and didn’t know better. Later in life, I had the chance to meet and live with these Westerners. I realize that they are very similar to people back home. They are just misrepresented. Some parasites lied to them, killed them and on behalf of them. Hopefully, people like George Bush, Sarkozy and phony Tony (Blair) will be held accountable. Tell their citizens who they were really representing.

A video like this gives me hope. 1k likes vs. 1.4k dislikes.

But then you see some stupid shit like this.

Christian Zionists, killing Palestinians Christians and Muslims with their stupidity. That’s when you start asking yourself big questions... What is wrong with humanity? You wrap that tinfoil over you head and you start meditating. Maybe the Earth is really flat bro?

Overall, you cannot hide truth forever. That's the only thing that keeps me optimist.

Meanwhile in Ireland, government passes BDS laws.

The consensus here seems to be in favor of BDS. Yet, BDS is also generally associated with SJWs and Progressive activism. That seems to be a marriage of strange bedfellows, assuming that the anti-Israel radicals on the left are controlled by the Illuminati and the Zionists. I can see why RVF would oppose Israel. But does leftist hatred of Israel demonstrate that there is a rift within SJWs, or that the globalist elite are playing a false flag operation by simultaneously supporting and opposing Israel?

Here's some leftists chanting an anti-Israel slogan:

The elite did not take into account that importing third world migrants would lead to the left adopting anti-Israel views, as the non-whites cannot be guilt-tripped or shamed into supporting Israel. This will lead to problems for the establishment.