rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gender and crimes

Gender and crimes

Hey guys,

We all know that my homeland Europe is getting banged out by immigrants. Crime statistics are just insanely high for non-natives.

I recently had a discussion about a newly released paper that said: "75 per cent of prisoners are non-native". When I see this stuff, of course as a right-wing guy I'm not surprised and you more or less know my point of view on that topic, that I think people here mostly agree on.

When I bring out statistics like this to people that are pro-immigrants and basically want to bring in everyone, and I tell them Europe is going down and that immigration/open border politics is just one big fail and point out to criminal statistics, I get bombarded with "arguments" like:

"Well, 95% of those criminals are male!" and instead of finding solutions on the high percentage of crimes made from aliens, it's going to the anti-male route and all hope is gone.

How can you explain to people, and even to hardcore feminists, the reason why males are so overwhelmed more in prison than women in a way, even those people could understand it? I googled a bit, but I did not see any good articles and studies on it that I find honest about the topic.

cheers

Chiosboy

Gender and crimes

Just ban male immigrants and let the women in?

Gender and crimes

Quote: (02-07-2019 06:34 AM)Chiosboy90 Wrote:  

How can you explain to people, and even to hardcore feminists, the reason why males are so overwhelmed more in prison than women in a way, even those people could understand it?

I can explain it: More men are in prison because more men commit serious crimes.

Not sure what you were looking to get out of this. Your retort should be to ask why 95% of violent criminals being male makes open borders good policy.

Gender and crimes

Why would you feel the need that you should explain anything to feminists? Fuck that noise.

Live your own life and don't discuss irrelevant shit. Online and offline.

Gender and crimes

thanks mr Soros

Gender and crimes

Leftist will utterly fail to learn anything, or acknowledge a rational argument. Their position is completely faith-based on feels. They treat facts as something subjective, the inconvenient ones can be ignored.

Gender and crimes

What percentage of immigrants are male?

Gender and crimes

Your mistake is that you're attempting to argue with someone that derives their positions based on their emotions. You make a logical point, they counter with emotional-driven rambling and think that because they feel strongly about it they've won.
This is cultural relativism in a nut shell - "I feel it so it must be true."

What you should be doing is calling them on their bullshit, these lines work 100%:
"Oh you're pro-immigrant? And how many African refugees have you welcomed into your home and given shelter to?"

It puts them completely on the defensive because now they know they're hypocrites. This is not about arguing, it's about exposing cultural relativism and the effects of its degenerate childlike immorality on society.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Gender and crimes

95% of those in jail are men because men are far, far more likely to be convicted of a crime, and get far longer sentences for the same crime.
In many places any domestic violence calls to the police mean the male is automatically arrested, even if the male is the victim.
Women also deliberately choose weaker victims, there's a reason why child abuse is mainly done by females, because children can't fight back.

Don't waste your time arguing truth with a feminist, ridicule them by agreeing with them 1000%
"Well, 95% of those criminals are male."
A response along the lines of this is perfectly valid:
"It's just a shame it's not 100%. All males are guilty. Even new born babies. Back in the good old days they would leave male babies on the sides of mountains to die so they didn't pollute pure matriarchial society with their toxic masculinity."

Or better yet, don't waste time engaging with them at all. You can't break through their NPC programming. The media and school has lied to them their entire life, you aren't going to change their minds.