rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Three Blackest Pills of All

Video by Black Pigeon Speaks.

Basically, a demographic time bomb that the countries of the world may not be capable of handling, resource depletion, and pollutants/environmental degradation. Plastics in everyone's bodies, the fact that the planet's flora and fauna (from which we derive food, medicines, etc.) is very rapidly going extinct while drug-resistant super bugs are evolving all the time, and plummeting testosterone and sperm counts (which the video speaks of differently than decreasing fertility as testosterone and sperm counts dropping due to environmental pollutants is not a choice like females getting office jobs is but possibly the beginning of a sterilization of the human species).

References are made to ancient Rome and how citizens of late Rome displayed what could be considered symptoms of mental illness brought on by lead poisoning as they used lead pipes the way that we use plastic ones. There is more in there than that but that is a very general overview of the most prominent ideas expressed.

What do you guys think?

I think it would be really great to know what the blackest pills are before I watch a 15 minute video.

^
Just edited to original post to include more of a description.

He first exposes the, now known but previously unpredictable unintended consequences of using unnatural stuff like lead pipes and plastic, that we can only find out after the fact, but then suggests we eat lab grown meat as a possible alternative to factory farming?

Vegans really can't think straight. Need some meat.

Its all part of the eb and flow IMO. Sperm counts mean nothing as we're into the billions so the planet needs to burn us out a lot like what would happen to a forrest. The longer we continue to expand and consume the worse it'll be when a correction eventually does arrive.

BPS videos bring up interesting ideas sometimes, but in general I find that they tend to oversimplify the issues for the sake of drama.

Quote: (02-01-2019 03:17 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Its all part of the eb and flow IMO. Sperm counts mean nothing as we're into the billions so the planet needs to burn us out a lot like what would happen to a forrest. The longer we continue to expand and consume the worse it'll be when a correction eventually does arrive.

Teach Indians to fuck less! (Should be a meme in my opinion.)

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Peak Oil is the blackest of pills I have taken. Bleeee....
I would take a blue pill if I could undo it.

thread-33831...pid1931453

The other very black pill is the acquired knowledge that your family may not love you at all.

Otherwise, nothing has really surprised me.

Ps. Don't watch internet prophets. I start to feel like in a medieval village with wandering storytellers around. We are going there after 2031 (see the peak oil thread), but not yet.
Really, read books with footnotes. Footnotes were created to provide a trail of credibility, like Bitcoin public ledger.

Quote: (02-01-2019 03:21 PM)Lunostrelki Wrote:  

BPS videos bring up interesting ideas sometimes, but in general I find that they tend to oversimplify the issues for the sake of drama.

I think BPS should put his sources in the descriptions. That way we could have the video to get us interested in the issue and the source to describe it in detail.

How about posting something red pill for a change

[Image: 2k5kqf55bh021.png]

BPS is high on fancy graphics and slick video production, but fairly low in terms of the depth of his analyses.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

@ilostabet: I didn't catch that part. I may have kind of rushed through it.

@Foolsgo1d: You may be on to something there and I've caught myself thinking that too.

@Lunostrelki: Unfortunately, you have to oversimplify a lot to keep a video short. Otherwise, it would wind up being one of those 3-hour podcasts that nobody watches.

@Kaligula: True enough.

@Hypno: Not sure how you personally define red pill as there seems to be some debate on what the difference between the red and black pill is but, if you have come up with some new take on it that hasn't been covered somewhere on the forum already and want to start a new thread, I think that would be cool. For the life of me, I haven't been able to think of anything today that someone else hasn't beaten me to. It's all good stuff. I just can't think of anything that I would not be re-wording and re-hashing into some kind of duplicate spam post so I posted this because I like dark humor and doomsday scenarios.

@Beast1: That's pretty funny and there is definitely some truth to it. I don't think they all smoke though.

Quote: (02-01-2019 04:29 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

[Image: 2k5kqf55bh021.png]

Good God, I've been memed!

@TheBeast1 never has meme hit me in the heart so hard (with the exception of a few points). Honestly I probably need to spend less time on the fucking internet. But let’s real...I probably won’t