rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DMX released from jail

DMX released from jail

https://www.faithwire.com/2019/01/29/dmx...of-prison/

Quote:Quote:

In the video, which appeared on Twitter, DMX, whose real name is “Earl Simmons,” can be seen in the corridor of a hotel, preaching up a storm.

“God had his hand on me since before the womb,” he declared. “I didn’t know what that meant until I read the Bible — I am a warrior for the Lord!”

Then, all of a sudden, it goes a bit sideways.

“I will f*** you up in the name of Jesus,” he barked. “I had to hit the bottom, just so I could bring everybody up.”

DMX released from jail

He is like a pitbull.

DMX released from jail

Who want to bet on how long it'll be till he's back in?

Was going to post this example of fine journalism in the funny pictures thread but here is appropriate:

[Image: TTCRFXO.jpg]

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

DMX released from jail

DMX is testament to fact that raw talent means nothing without discipline, cunning and delayed gratification.

Lame half-rappers like Diddy are worth half a billion while talent rots in prison. Same goes for every type of human endevour.

Wish him luck but my money is on he'll be back in the pen within half a decade tops.

DMX released from jail

So X goan give it to you in unmarked bills from here on in?

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

DMX released from jail

Quote: (01-30-2019 05:25 AM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

Was going to post this example of fine journalism in the funny pictures thread but here is appropriate:

[Image: TTCRFXO.jpg]

Is that a pic of Jam Master J from Run DMC?

DMX released from jail

Quote: (01-30-2019 02:43 AM)BlackFriar Wrote:  

He is like a pitbull.

More like a Hotweiller I think

DMX released from jail

Quote: (01-30-2019 07:50 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

[quote='Goldin Boy' pid='1931360' dateline='1548843902']

That's DMC.

DMX released from jail

Father of 15... that's some serious work.

DMX released from jail

Quote: (01-30-2019 08:18 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

[quote] (01-30-2019 07:50 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

(01-30-2019, 10:25 AM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  Who want to bet on how long it'll be till he's back in?

That's DMC.

You're right. I knew it was one of them lol

DMX released from jail

Aww shit! It's on now! You know an album is coming soon. He was likely sober and writing rhymes non stop in there. That new Lil Wayne album is legendary, so I expect similar for a new DMX album. Long layovers for legendary rappers usually gives good jams. Scarface, Shyne, UGK, etc.etc. When rappers take long breaks the next album or 2 will always have some serious heat in them.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

DMX released from jail

It'll be interesting to see if a year in the clink has changed his rather outspoken views on homosexuality and crossdressing.

I don't think any label in this day and age is going to carry him if he keeps it that real.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

DMX released from jail

Amazing artist but at 15 kids the Child Support alone will put him in jail soon.

DMX released from jail

I wish luck for the brother. He still has fans so im sure he can still make some decent money.hopefully he stays sober and hit up the gym.

Had to get that in before the fuckery starts.

DMX released from jail

He's slipping, falling, but he's getting up

DMX released from jail

The 90s in rap music were amazing, and I've discussed it in other threads... rappers could say anything. DMX himself had lyrics about raping 15 year old girls in front of their fathers, Eminem talked about killing gay people. Now, well, the entire music industry is completely homogenised to the point of, well, pointlessness.

That said, DMX was never very talented. He was one of the round pegs that the music industry tried to fit into the Tupac shaped hole after he died. Of the commercially successful guys; Eminem, Jay, Nas, Wayne, and Drake are the absolute standouts since Tupac and Biggie died. And of those, not all (for me) are particularly talented - of course I mean Drake ha.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

DMX released from jail

The 90s seem to have the best rap but a lot of the stars like DMX who were immensely popular got shafted due to Bad Timing. Rappers now with a tenth of talent his talent and eyes glued to him have much more monetary success.

I just wiki'ed his long ass wrap sheet. I don't think he'll be able to not break the laws for his 3 year supervised release. He needs another album release to break even with back taxes and child support for his 15 kids. Pushing 50 and having a drug habit I doubt he can pull it off.

DMX released from jail

Quote: (01-30-2019 02:46 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

The 90s in rap music were amazing, and I've discussed it in other threads... rappers could say anything. DMX himself had lyrics about raping 15 year old girls in front of their fathers, Eminem talked about killing gay people. Now, well, the entire music industry is completely homogenised to the point of, well, pointlessness.

That said, DMX was never very talented. He was one of the round pegs that the music industry tried to fit into the Tupac shaped hole after he died. Of the commercially successful guys; Eminem, Jay, Nas, Wayne, and Drake are the absolute standouts since Tupac and Biggie died. And of those, not all (for me) are particularly talented - of course I mean Drake ha.

Bruv, you cannot be serious with this part here. Dis dude has gone platinum ~14 times! Any rapper that goes platinum at least once is talented. Now is he the most talented MC to ever grace the wax? No. But he is at least an A Tier rapper if the ones you list (maybe minus Drake) are S tier rappers.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

DMX released from jail

Here’s to hoping he’ll stick to his guns.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

DMX released from jail

Quote: (01-30-2019 03:32 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Bruv, you cannot be serious with this part here. Dis dude has gone platinum ~14 times! Any rapper that goes platinum at least once is talented. Now is he the most talented MC to ever grace the wax? No. But he is at least an A Tier rapper if the ones you list (maybe minus Drake) are S tier rappers.

Soulja Boy went platinum
[Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

DMX released from jail

I always thought he was great on Pimp My Ride.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

DMX released from jail

That was....nevermind.

DMX released from jail

Quote: (01-30-2019 08:34 AM)JimBobsCooters Wrote:  

Father of 15... that's some serious work.

His pull out game as bad as his tax returns game.

DMX released from jail

I love that this thread was started by Wutang

DMX released from jail

Quote: (01-30-2019 04:29 PM)realologist Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2019 03:32 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Soulja Boy went platinum
[Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

He talented too! He made a somewhat cheesy and corny song or whatever, but dude is still talented as a young man!

Show of hands.

How many of you ever bought or listened to local street rappers and they sounded so bad, that you felt like you were locked up in Guantanamo Bay and they were playing Nickleback on repeat for 24 hours? Guys with like an 5th grader's vocabulary?

Lots of dudes try their hand at rappin. Literally millions them SUCK worse than Soulja Boy.

There are battle rappers galore. Niggas can write everywhere if you look around. Yours truly was a battle rapper when I very young. Even if you got bars for days, that does not mean you got stage presence, style/swag, great delivery, can make great hooks, move a crowd, or even ride a beat well in the studio. There is alot more to rapping aside from just pure lyrics.