rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Finland vs Poland: Ease of game?

Evening gentlemen,

I'm a Junior Software Engineer, half-Filipino/half-White male, 26 y/o with a medium build and standing at 5'6''. I'd say I'm between beginner and intermediate in terms of game skill and I'm trying to figure out where I should plan my first trip to.

So far, in the US, I've had success in Denver, CO and Yuma, AZ. However, I think it's time I thought abroad and started collecting flags from different European countries.

From what I learned from Roosh, if you're a young guy trying to score easy ass, you should head to Poland or Finland. As I have a strong preference toward white women, I'm trying to figure out which would be a better country for a semi-newbie who is relatively low-energy, prefers to hold a conversation with women, and has an Asiatic heritage.

In your opinion, fellow Rooshites, which would be a better location for me: Poland or Finland? Why? In your experience, which country is easier to score women for a dude who is rolling solo?

I'd say they're about the same as far as easiness. Poland wins though because Finland is about 3x more expensive and is multicultural so you won't really stand out as an Asian dude, it's also really feminist.

Quote: (01-26-2019 12:53 AM)exitus Wrote:  

I'd say they're about the same as far as easiness. Poland wins though because Finland is about 3x more expensive and is multicultural so you won't really stand out as an Asian dude, it's also really feminist.

Really? Well, at least I have two destinations I'll be going for in the future. In his "How To Bang A Finnish Girl" article, Roosh suggested the easiest way of running game in Finland: The Nice Guy Game. Here's what he said... and this was 2012 mind you, so things may have changed drastically:

"Don’t be arrogant or overly opinionated. Don’t stereotype or generalize. Don’t talk about feminism or gender neutrality. Thankfully, Finnish girls are much more likely to let you slide for “being American” than a Danish girl would, but nodding game is still important. Ask questions about her culture instead of making strong statements. A good act to play is that of a confused tourist who is really curious about Finnish culture." - Roosh V.

Roosh is 6’4, you’re not. I’m even shorter than you so Scandinavian countries would be the last place in the world where I’d travel to get liad.

Harder in Finland, but hard in both places.

I'll bite. Fellow Asian bro here. I would go with Poland. With those stats, I would highly advise that you bump your game at least to a solid intermediate level though. Daygame preferably. I also hope that you at least have decent looks. Lived in Krakow and have visited Wroclaw, Warsaw, and Lodz...forget those 2012 stats about how "Poland passes the busted dudes test" or whatever...getting decent to good looking Polish women (the type you came to Poland for) is not easy at all. If you are average looking with less than intermediate game...forget about it.

If you have some decent amount of money I would go to Finland. The place is not fucked up by the plague of sexual tourists, that's already an huge advantage compared to Poland.

As someone who lives in the Polish persons second home of choice, England can I say that all the Polish girls who are in England are fit. I have never seen an ugly Polish girl. Perhaps all the fit ones have left leaving only the mingers in Poland.

I have never scored with any of the Polish girls at work, though one of my friends did. So in summary, maybe the place to go to is England you can try all manner of eastern europeans while you are there and a few natives too.
This is one reason we voted to leave the European Union - open door immigration

Besides low cost of living, there is no sense in going to Poland as of 2019...have you read the Poland thread lately?

Better going to a summer vacation spot in Europe instead.

trust me, you will not get far with asian look and 5’6 in Poland.

Quote: (01-26-2019 04:52 AM)ZAMSKI Wrote:  

I'll bite. Fellow Asian bro here. I would go with Poland. With those stats, I would highly advise that you bump your game at least to a solid intermediate level though. Daygame preferably. I also hope that you at least have decent looks. Lived in Krakow and have visited Wroclaw, Warsaw, and Lodz...forget those 2012 stats about how "Poland passes the busted dudes test" or whatever...getting decent to good looking Polish women (the type you came to Poland for) is not easy at all. If you are average looking with less than intermediate game...forget about it.

Yeah, I was going to do both day game and night game. Me and a bro are planning a trip to Wroclaw during the Winter or Fall, whichever is bearable during the cold and therefore, less tourists. In the looks department, I'd rate myself a... 7, maybe? I'm not sure. Here's what I look like:

[Don't post pictures of yourself. -Mod]

Quote: (01-26-2019 10:42 AM)GillesDeleuze Wrote:  

Besides low cost of living, there is no sense in going to Poland as of 2019...have you read the Poland thread lately?

What do you suggest? I was pretty set on Poland or Finland.

Quote: (01-26-2019 09:36 AM)fmman Wrote:  

As someone who lives in the Polish persons second home of choice, England can I say that all the Polish girls who are in England are fit. I have never seen an ugly Polish girl. Perhaps all the fit ones have left leaving only the mingers in Poland.

I have never scored with any of the Polish girls at work, though one of my friends did. So in summary, maybe the place to go to is England you can try all manner of eastern europeans while you are there and a few natives too.
This is one reason we voted to leave the European Union - open door immigration

The UK, despite being apart of the anglosphere, was on my list too. However, I plan my trips to score a greater success rate. I'm aware England itself is filled with foreigners and being an American wouldn't be a novelty over there. What do you think of Newcastle? If I were to go anywhere, it'd be that place.

@the OP: No offense dude, but you should not do Poland even though that would be my recommendation of the two, if you are 5'6 and don't lift.

Start lifting now. Your height is your biggest disadvantage even though you can't do anything about that so you absolutely need to be jacked.

Also, if those pics are you I would take them down. I almost feel like this is a troll thread.

Quote: (01-26-2019 11:56 AM)endeavor hustle Wrote:  

@the OP: No offense dude, but you should not do Poland even though that would be my recommendation of the two, if you are 5'6 and don't lift.

Start lifting now. Your height is your biggest disadvantage even though you can't do anything about that so you absolutely need to be jacked.

Also, if those pics are you I would take them down. I almost feel like this is a troll thread.

Back in the day I used to lift. I did so for two years. However, I didn't watch my weight and I had this powerlifter body. I plan to start lifting again relatively soon.

Delete your pics bro.

Quote: (01-26-2019 12:30 PM)Cam Newton Wrote:  

Delete your pics bro.

For some reason, I can't edit my post. It said they can only be edited 60 minutes after posting.

Go Finland. With these Asian features, you could pretend to come from their Far North minorities, like Sami people.

I would actually choose Poland. I've been to both countries:

- Poland is a lot cheaper. I don't know what's your plan (day or night game or a mix), but nightlife in Finland (and Scandinavia) in general is f*cking expensive. This is if you want to drink a lot of alcohol. Finnish people drink A LOT (Polish as well), but in Finland there are no night shops, they have special government regulated shops for selling alcohol. Whereas in Poland, you can buy wherever.

- Finnish people are pretty closed before you meet them (in general). They drink a lot and it would probably be easy to score as well. But if you want to follow-up next days, maybe harder. Polish girls are pretty social and fun. A girls attitude is very important to me, and I've had fun moments of laughter more than once in Poland.

- Polish is a hard language but a lot easier than Finnish!!! I tried to learn both. Polish is easier trust me. Try to learn some phrases and they will be really impressed.

- Both countries have a drinking culture and are pretty fun. Maybe Finland wins in the nature aspect, but if you like hiking Poland has the Tatra mountains, which were incredible.

I would choose Poland. Krakow is really touristy, so you will have a lot of competition. It's a big university city so you will still have lots of opportunity. I heard really good things about Wroclaw.

Quote: (01-26-2019 10:50 AM)Booyah Wrote:  

trust me, you will not get far with asian look and 5’6 in Poland.

Would beg to differ...

Quote: (01-26-2019 12:59 PM)Kentemo Wrote:  

I would actually choose Poland. I've been to both countries:

- Poland is a lot cheaper. I don't know what's your plan (day or night game or a mix), but nightlife in Finland (and Scandinavia) in general is f*cking expensive. This is if you want to drink a lot of alcohol. Finnish people drink A LOT (Polish as well), but in Finland there are no night shops, they have special government regulated shops for selling alcohol. Whereas in Poland, you can buy wherever.

- Finnish people are pretty closed before you meet them (in general). They drink a lot and it would probably be easy to score as well. But if you want to follow-up next days, maybe harder. Polish girls are pretty social and fun. A girls attitude is very important to me, and I've had fun moments of laughter more than once in Poland.

- Polish is a hard language but a lot easier than Finnish!!! I tried to learn both. Polish is easier trust me. Try to learn some phrases and they will be really impressed.

- Both countries have a drinking culture and are pretty fun. Maybe Finland wins in the nature aspect, but if you like hiking Poland has the Tatra mountains, which were incredible.

I would choose Poland. Krakow is really touristy, so you will have a lot of competition. It's a big university city so you will still have lots of opportunity. I heard really good things about Wroclaw.

I plan to do both day and night game, 6-7 days a week. I'll probably have 2-3 weeks to visit in Poland and I plan to work hard every day to get ass. I'm actually focusing on not drinking as I feel alcohol has been a major crutch for me in the past and I relied too much on it to get laid. If I can help it, I'll go sober. Finally, I'm planning on hitting Wroclaw to go clubbing and for day game. I only heard good things about that city.

EDIT: In your experience, what game will I have to run in Poland vs. Finland?

Quote: (01-26-2019 10:42 AM)GillesDeleuze Wrote:  

Yeah, it's pretty much complete insanity to come to Poland for girls or "fun" nowadays.

elaborate Brosemite

"Go to the country where you think you’ll be most attracted to the women. The more attracted you are to them, the more motivated and energized you’ll be." - Roosh.

Quote: (01-27-2019 11:11 AM)Booyah Wrote:  

elaborate Brosemite

My unofficial tour guide in Wroclaw was a shorter Korean dude (Im 5-9) who had pretty good success dating taller chicks in Poland.

Granted he spoke some Polish and lived there, I tend to find Slavic chicks more acceptable of a shorter guy if they're attracted to his looks.

Being attracted to a guy's perceived high intellect is something they lean towards as well.