rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The RvF Autism Epidemic

The RvF Autism Epidemic

Autism has been an ever present theme of the forum. Dare I say it, most posters here have probably dabbled in lining small objects up in straight lines at one point in time.

This isn't a bad thing! In fact, it provided healthy insight into many trends. This phenomena was all kept in check by a healthy amount of shitlords.

The relationship between autists and shitlords is a symbiotic one. The autists would make an observation about something and the shitlords would reign them in via trolling to the point where those observations were sharpened into accurate observations.

However, as time has gone on, the amount of shitlords here has fallen drastically. For various reasons, shitlords have disappeared most likely due to the following successes in:

1. Women
  2. Business
  3. Life
This has sadly pushed us into catastrophic autism levels. My autism detector anytime I go into new threads has been doing the following:
[Image: 118.gif]

This phenomena was generally contained to Everything Else. However, as of late 2018 I have noticed autism levels rising to dangerous levels in the Travel, Life, and Game subforums.

You can identify several autistic behaviors present on the forum from this graph. Please draw your attention to trying to move their hamsters with their mind powers, constantly prepared for buttsex, and talking about BS:
[Image: efb.jpg]

As someone part of the (((tribe))), I believe I know the cause:
[Image: tumblr_m6c80fLKH91qctd9y.gif]

The RvF Autism Epidemic

Well, I just switched to tea from coffee and I've been shitting a lot less.

The RvF Autism Epidemic

I like to straighten out and untwist old twist ties. Does that make me autistic? Does asking this question make me autistic? Does wondering if this question is autistic make me autistic?

Edit: I don't care about the flat plastic bag clips. I only like to straighten twist ties if I find one all twisted up.

[Image: twist-ties.jpg]

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

The RvF Autism Epidemic

This is not a way to address forum issues. Be a role model and be the change that you want to see. I've seen recent posts of yours involved in drama. Are you part of the solution?